Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

sbs segment pics added (Page 13)

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

on a serious note if raman still hates ishita and thinks her as a mistake of his life then i would never want ishra to reunite coz then fr me ishra wud become null and void

Nah. I don't think he hates her. Otherwise, there will be no Mohabbatein left in this show. Remember Raman said, "that I'm a loser. I lost my wife". "Ishita kaha ho tum?" All that. I believe we may get his POV after face off and in MU! He assuming Ish-Mani to be together. Ouch Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishimaduragymhasiumtraveller_girlshivangi838-K.13-kras

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
IshRa will meet and probably will have their high drama moments.
 But what is left to play with. Shagun , Ruhi, kids . Pihu.Adi-Aalia. Romi-Mihika mess. Mani. Jeez, when will they catch some breath and work on their equation and kids.  Why so many externals?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishimaduragymhasiumtraveller_girl-K.13-

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
tfs ..after watching these hijack segments i am like hain???ShockedShocked they did all the following things to show make the hijacker understand meaning of love and badhao his mohabbatein-Ouch
1. made this sepcl plane set 4 d sequence which looked like india's railway boggie.Ouch

2. publicized this sequence so much on various news portals hot news??Confused

3. made a promo for it saying ishra love story will take a new turn after this incident ?? wen in reality they won't even see each other?Confused

4. made the actors shoot in these horrible conditions...i felt so angry seeing KP in that condition..Cry.it looked as if he had a lot of difficulty in breathing...hope he is fine now.Smile..idiot cvs aur sp.Angry

all this 4 ishra ka hit and miss?? why????OuchOuch

as 4 raman saying love is bakwaas.- i dnt think this shows that he has gotten over ishita or hates herConfused..coz from his pov he and ishita both loved each other 2 d core but in their extreme love what happened??Ouch he vented out on her so harshly that he drove her to death.Ouch...and she was soo broken by his words that she preferred killing herself and not living even for their baby's sake.CryCry..so what did love do to them?? it spoiled his life forever (Since ishu is dead 4 him) as he lost his wife..his strength and love forever thats why he is cynical towards love again and says bakwas hai.Cry...if he wud have moved on and hated ishu then he cud have easily married shagun na??Ouch or anyone else in these 7 years but then why is he still stuck over dat accident?? and hospital scene?? why he takes ishita's name in his vulnerable position?? coz he loves her and no one can change that..period. CryCry

bt also this was just a VO and sometimes even scenes are edited co lets c d epis.LOL

bt now i feel they will drag this hit and miss till end of ipl Deadbut till den trps might hit rock bottom coz this week its 3 from 3.5 then next week 2.7 maybe and in 2-3 weeks it might go even below 2.4 if they dnt show ishra face offOuch...dragging makes people lose interest ,egs are sns, ssk and kkb WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitaruhiramishisnehaseshanmaduragymhasiumMdwstkras

zeny_Nian Senior Member
zeny_Nian
zeny_Nian

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Confused this man isn't virat kohli ...is he ramona!!??

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
tfs dear

thanks for written update dear
Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
dt said she will pataofy hijacker as she is ishima 
^^jagat mata forever Cool