Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

ys
lets wait
bt i want raman solo scenes where raman is reminiscing ishu
i hope so we gt a scene like that after this highjack

I hope so...but I highly doubt it ...may be cvs will surprise us...
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the whole twist is just joke comedy circus,  wasting time and money 
and haijaker actor act like he is film star keep given bytes and all 

omg it's  proof yhm cvs totally lost 
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.Aman

In sbas they said hijack track ll be lengthy
Viewers hv to wait 4 climax

Also said that this important track bcm funny 🤣 ( abh kya kahen sbas walon ko ki ye cvs magic ache ache serious track to
Ko humesha comedy bana dete hai)

How lengthy
The flying time from Sydney or Melbourne to Mumbai Is about 13 hours...hope we don't get 13 hours of this crap...
Seetha_R thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaseshan

Bang on  exactly my thoughts after hearing love is bakwaas from Raman... No consistency in character & ppl r still saying Raman has love for ishita & guilty... This one "bakwaas" word has proved that he has no love for ishita now & all his words stating ishita made him to believe in love has also proved wrong by this "bakwaas" & that too after he himself driving his love to commit suicide after is venomous outburst to her... Wah wah... Now I really want ishita to forget Raman & not at all go back to him & punish him for his deeds...

What i would like to see is a heart to heart conversation between Raman and Ishita.marriage is not something if you don't like it you throw away.even in real life situation you dont simply walk away specially if the kids are involved. That too with adi and rihi (once rescued) and pihu lot more is at stake now. Also other than acidic tongue Raman is a very loving husband, that would have been controlled if Ishita lets him know what those words make her feel. But this is not going to happen in the show
But after their outbursts and all they do need to talk about the basic pillars of the marriage -trust and respect. If they believe they can not stay with each other then part ways. How long one can live a love less life?
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrafan_us

What i would like to see is a heart to heart conversation between Raman and Ishita.marriage is not something if you don't like it you throw away.even in real life situation you dont simply walk away specially if the kids are involved. That too with adi and rihi (once rescued) and pihu lot more is at stake now. Also other than acidic tongue Raman is a very loving husband, that would have been controlled if Ishita lets him know what those words make her feel. But this is not going to happen in the show
But after their outbursts and all they do need to talk about the basic pillars of the marriage -trust and respect. If they believe they can not stay with each other then part ways. How long one can live a love less life?

Well written! We know IshRa will eventually come back together and cycles of anger & such will continue to repeat for the sake of drama, but it would be nice to see heart-to-heart...like an honest one where both sides express their anger, disappointment, & feelings but that is too realistic approach for desi tv. I'll keep hoping for one bc like you said a real couple would talk & not be rash or so extreme.
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

It's hard but it's just gonna get worse if for anyone, including myself, who still roots for Raman and IshRa as a couple bc even if Raman's POV makes sense it's marred and tainted by the extremes they take him & Ishita too.

A good love story to me is where both partners are near equals when averaged over time but that's impossible to find here. It will always be unbalanced. So fans of Ishita and realism will want Raman fixed/repenting, fans of Raman will want him stranded on an island, and fans of IshRa can't find head or tail to justify this couple logically.

Indian TV has this built in system where the male is incomplete and has life/family a mess so that the FL, who has been raised well with her peaceful and near perfect family, can come and fix him. Even original YHM had this dynamic but it wasn't so biased. It's unfortunate that this is the basic premise of al Indian shows - and outside of some new ones, I honestly challenge anyone to find me a variation on this "beauty and the beast dynamic."

Such a pity bc Ishita and Raman 1.0 were so amazing and nicely sketched so you didn't feel the love story was all one person sacrificing and the other taking advantage or whatever, but I guess I have to remind myself no use crying over spilled milk.

maine ye sab issiliye nahi kaha kyunki mujhe Raman ka character pasand h
Maine ye sab insaan hone ke nate kaha
Aur yehi sach h Jo insaan aansu baha deta h uska dard bahut jyada hota h
Aur Jo insaan andar hi andar tadapta h 
Andar hi andar ghutta h WO insaan ko koi dard nahi hota
In fact wo ghatiya insaan hota h
And rahi baat Raman ke POV ki mujhe koi fark nahi padta

And I like Raman character
But main sach mein chahti hu wo mar jaye
Mujhe pata h ye possible nahi h
Lekin phir bhi agar kisi din aisa ho gaya us din main bahut khush houngi
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aur agar galat ki baat kare to ishita bhi bahut galat h
7 saal tak apne bacche chodkar kisi aur ke bacche palna stupidity kehlati h
And 7 saal tak apne old parents ko ye nahi batana ki unki beti jiski wo barsi manate h wo jinda h
Isse badi stupidity nahi ho sakti
zeny_Nian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kras

main kisi ko blame nahi kar rahi

Aur na hi main gussa hu
Maine sirf wo kaha Jo mujhe feel hua
And main sach mein chahti hu Raman mar jaye jab wo kisi rishte ke layak hi nahi h

Idk if you've said it in sarcastic tone or not ...but I wish the same fate for Raman without any fuss...😛 there's no deny RKB khatam show khatam...wish hijacker targeted raman and that too right in the left side of his chest...well his heart is of no use now...cvs have butchered him to such extent from where only death can stop him from doing/saying bizarre stuff!
Here the FL get the chance to embrace almost death nth times and come back as if coming from a trek trip...so why not giving the ML a single chance and see if he simply dies or come back with some long lost sense in that stony skull ...honestly his dialogues/deeds more than the people around him disgust his viewers to the core now..I guess the makers hate this one character the most...thus they are so hell bent to make his viewers hate him so much!!

no offence to anyone...my innocent pov regarding this new strange rkb characterisation!
sumita_ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YHM is actually a study in itself of how a thing of beauty can be  completely destroyed and turned into pure unadultrated crap..it is coz of the inept handling of relationships by the cvs,,they have sullied everything good about the story..though hope has died long back still keeping fingers crossed for a good emotional confrontation and also hoping to see a strong Ishita who does not keep a lid on her emotions and fights for her self respect..she is going to need a good fighting spirit to counter Shagun's taunts..which is inevitable coz sw will see herself in a superior position and Ishita as someone no better than her,,Airhead that she is..cvs this is where your redemption lies
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kras

maine ye sab issiliye nahi kaha kyunki mujhe Raman ka character pasand h

Maine ye sab insaan hone ke nate kaha
Aur yehi sach h Jo insaan aansu baha deta h uska dard bahut jyada hota h
Aur Jo insaan andar hi andar tadapta h 
Andar hi andar ghutta h WO insaan ko koi dard nahi hota
In fact wo ghatiya insaan hota h
And rahi baat Raman ke POV ki mujhe koi fark nahi padta

And I like Raman character