Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New SS: Our Ishima Needs Us! (Part 4 on Pg 12 - 1/6/16) (Page 12)

-mujna- Senior Member
-mujna-
-mujna-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JADEKKD

Wonderful concept
Very well written

Do update soom 

Thank you!!! I am glad you liked it... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AvNeil_TV

MissRight IF-Dazzler
MissRight
MissRight

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I wish we see this in the show soon!! But I guess we all know... that RKB is going to be a tough nut to crack...

-mujna-

sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Raman pov s superb .
Thanks for the pm

-mujna-

Dtkp IF-Dazzler
Dtkp
Dtkp

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mujna-AvNeil_TV

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Ishrarudihu moment...lovely 
Continue soon 

-mujna-

-mujna- Senior Member
-mujna-
-mujna-

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone... to begin with... Apologies for the month long delay in posting the next part... I was suffering from a writer's block... but I am back now... here is the second last part of the story... hope you all like it... 

PS: not proof read

PART 4 -

She did not abandon me... my Ishima did not want to give me away... she loved me... she loves me... And I hurt her... MY GOD!!! What have I done??? She is my Ishima... my real mamma... how could I not trust her... I believed that witch Nidhi... and I hurt my Ishima... I thought that she had moved on... that she now had Aliya... So I chose Papa... when I managed to escape I ran to Papa... and I dint tell him that Ishima was alive... because I did not want her to come back... for Papa Adi Bhaiya, Pihu and I were equal... but she would love her real daughter more... and that scared me... so I let everyone think that she was dead... even when she begged me to forgive her... I hurt her... what have I done???

I still remember what happened yesterday... It was this very hospital where Abhishek Uncle brought me after he arrested Nidhi... and then he called Ishima... she had the same love in her eyes when she barged into my room... but all I could see was the night when she let me go... so I hurt her... I wish I had listened to her... I wish I had followed my heart... but I dint... i can still see her eyes lose their shine as I pushed her away... my words were hurting her so I kept repeating them... Sauteli Maa... Stranger... Aap meri ma nahin hain... she took it all in... she wanted to touch me one last time... and I dint even let her do that... because the moment she lifted her hand I was back to being the old Ruhi... and I hated the fact that that Ruhi still loved her Ishima... so I shoved her away... and walked to Abhishek Uncle demanding that he take me home... to my parents... my real parents... I dint dare look back... because if I did... I would probably go hug her... but I cannot do that... SHE GAVE ME AWAY... just like some old furniture... just threw me away...

Yesterday my actions were cathartic... for 7 years I wanted to hurt her... and I did... but today... they make me hate myself... turns out my Ishima never gave me up... she wanted to save both of us... and she probably would have if Sarika Chachi had not informed Nidhi of it... My mother lived 7 years without me... but she could not survive 24 hours with my rejection of her... As I look around I see the broken pieces of my family... everyone is shattered... Dadu and Dadi want to support Thatha and Paati but are hesitant to do so... Bua, Chachu, Vandu periamma... all of them are upset about Ishima... but they are not helping each other like they used to... Pihu... my little sister... is so confused... And Papa... he looks so scared and lost... he looks so lonely... And Adi Bhaiya... he hates me... after all... he is the only one who knows what happened yesterday... I can't take it anymore... I try to walk away when Bhaiya gathers me in a hug... "Shhh... Our Ishima is going to be OK... you need to be here when she comes back... you owe her an apology..."

As I sit down and rest my head on Papa's shoulder I realize something... 9 years ago Ishima's selfless love and acceptance gave me life... gave me my father... for the last 7 years my hatred for Ishima helped me live through the nightmare my life was... and today... again it is my Ishima who has given me a reason to live on... I am going apologise to my Ishima... and then I am going to love my mother till she forgets the pain I gave her yesterday... and I know I can do this... because right now as I share a hug with Papa. Adi Bhaiya and Pihu... I can hear Papa also make the same promise.

It has been 6 hours since we arrived at the hospital... last night after I left Ishima had been distraught... Abhishek Uncle had to take me home so he left Ishima with Abhimanyu Uncle... and before he realized she had disappeared... they searched for her the whole night... and today morning they found her here at the hospital... turns out she had come to our house just to one last glimpse of her family before she left forever... but before she could do so the accident happened... a child unbeknownst to his parents ran onto the main road almost hit by a truck... and Ishima saved him by pushing him away... but she was hit... Adi Bhaiya who had been searching for her found her and rushed her to the hospital... and he had been here the whole day... praying for her... fighting for her... I always claimed to love my Ishima the most... But it was Adi Bhaiya who proved that he loved her the most... right now all I want is for my Ishima to live... I would gladly give up my everything for her to live...

The surgery is over... I can feel the blood rush through my body as I hear the doctor say that Ishima is alive... Papa is so relieved that he hugs the doctor... everyone is hugging each other... the very people who stood apart in the room a few hours ago are all together because Ishima is alive... I can hear the doctor tell Papa and Adi Bhaiya that Ishima has has serious head injuries... that recovery is going to be tough... but it is ok... we all are going to pitch in... and Ishima is going to be fine... I think I said it out aloud... because I see Papa and Adi Bhaiya look at me with pride filled eyes as they nod... the world seems different not... and we all are going to start anew... after all... Our Ishima Needs Us!!!

Edited by -mujna- - 31 May 2016 at 2:13pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

suratbartleysona27nerdjojosimplipu123AhAnA39022sonamnidhi132iyyerDivya7201828363112megha2227Per357sham24sangeethbalasaranya.saranciciljosephMeghna_IshRazub_airapoo91Water_AngelmaddykpMitalimotwani1Raina1234Ishra2015lonelyyyythreetarcha_bhrtishra00AvNeil_TVAkshata2010vanisreesuhi.mahisita_ramaSuryaIshraholicshalz_123JniISHRA83mayraaMissRightarunsunita_gmsulochana90Desai09anisha960ruhi_ishravaralaDEEPIKAA0123mayasun...Forever...Jinan.Mdwsttraveller_girl--HANISA--nahtani88..sush..ishra_JD_club

anisha960 IF-Dazzler
anisha960
anisha960

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
res

unres

very very nicely written
I was just waiting for this
as ishru is always special for me
n it was so beautifully written

waiting for next
continue soon