India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

OS || Stolen Kisses #3: Mine/Ride it [Possessive Shravan/In the Car]

AajKuchMatBolna Goldie
AajKuchMatBolna
AajKuchMatBolna

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I personally have a thing for possessive/jealous guys, it's a very personal preference, might not suit everyone's tastes so just keep in mind before reading. For me personally it's a HUGE turn on LOL and with Shravan it would just be Day Dreaming. Kind of late right now, but just couldn't sleep thinking about jealous Shravan so penned this down quickly. Also couldn't decide on a name for this OS, so let me know which one you like better, I'll add it in later :)

Mine/Ride it

"Shrava--woaah!" Her question was cut short with his lips passionately locked with hers, his rhythm far too intense for her to catch up. It was unlike anything she'd experienced before.

"Mmm...Shrav..What happened love?" she said in between his urgent kisses. Although she, at this point, was completely drenched in unexpected yet unquenchable desire, she was still worried about what had caused such an impulsive reaction out of him. Usually she was the more unpredictable impulsive one, and he was one more likely to take his take, set the tone, tease her a bit with some foreplay.

But today, she received a call like 10 minutes ago telling her to be ready in 5, and that he was picking her up. No explanation, no details, just be ready. She assumed he was just being goofy, but she had felt a strange sense of tension in the car. And now, all of a sudden, he put had put the car in park, unbuckled his seatbelt, and was kissing her like she was the only thing that would keep him alive.

"Suman, you're mine..." he whispered against her neck, lifting her by the waist to pull her into his seat. Putting a protective hand over her hair to make sure she didn't bump her head, he let go of the loose band holding it together. He liked his woman, his Sumo, with her hair out anyways. With the air conditioning blowing it around--goddamn she looked like a f**king goddess. 

Not wasting a single second, he tugged at her night shirt, yes he didn't even give her the time to change. The only thing that kept him from ripping it apart was the fact that she still had to go home after this...even though he sure as hell didn't want to.

"Shravan..." she moaned as she proceeded to roam her hands around his hair & neck, applying pressure to just the right places, places she knew were his favorite. 

With the shirt finally off, the straps her bra furiously pulled down, he pleasured her mounds. "You. are. mine." was all he would constantly say. With sensations from what his lips & teeth were doing to one of her most sensitive parts, she couldn't help but arch back in ecstasy, accidentally hitting the horn.

"Shit sorry," she had just finished saying before he took her in his arms, pulling them both out of the door, and into the back seat.

"Don't worry about it," he said as he lay her down, climbing over her like a starving lion. "Shh..." he soothed her concerns, "I just really need you. Now." He couldn't close the door due to his length, but to be honest, neither of them could care right now.

"Shravannn..." she moaned yet again as he ground his hips against hers. What happened to him--she wondered. He looked so tense, so worried, all she wanted to do was to ease that pain right off of his face. She couldn't see the man she loved so much in that kind of turmoil.

Instinctively, her hand reached down for his bulge, the stiffness she felt surprised her, letting her know just how much much he needed her. Feeling so wanted, so needed, didn't help her at all. Unzipping his jeans, she felt him tug at her pajamas the same way.

Soon enough the two were making love with a thirst unmatchable. This perhaps the first time the experienced it so rough, and she loved it. With ever thrust he would whisper, "Mine." Looking into her big brown eyes with his, filled deep with desire, he would sweep away her fringes, and mark his territory, "Mine. Say it...say it Sumo..." he kissed her neck letting his lips linger, "Please, I need to hear it, so badly right now..."

"Yours..." she moaned as he increased the pace.

"My what?" he asked, with a grunt.

"I'm yours. And only yours."

"Forever," he asserted.

"Even after that," she replied, loosing herself in the passionate moment with the man she loved with her heart, body, and soul.

*an hour later*

The two lay, comfortably entwined in a blanket within the car, his hand protectively around her, they gazed up at the stars watching the night pass. If there was a heaven, then it was this.

He fiddled with the seatbelt, she figured he had calmed down enough to be asked again.

"Shravan...what happened?"

"Hmm?" he mindlessly answered, still not realizing what she was asking.

"Matlab, achanak se...tum yahan aisa, aur fir..." she tried finding the right words only have her chin slightly lifted by his hand so she could meet his eyes.

"Main dar gaya tha..."

"Kiss se?"

"Tumhe kho dene ke dar se..."

"Kyun? Main kahan jaa rahi hoon?" she giggled at the reason, oh dear her strange boyfriend...but she couldn't help but love him.

"That Verma came by again...he's representing the party that my client is suing. Pata nahi kya bakwaas kar raha tha firse, I knew it was nothing to take seriously kyun ki aadmi hi ghatiya hai, par jab woh tumhare baare main bolne laga..."

She smiled, she was his one weekness, the one woman that could turn him into a gentle cuddly bear to a raging beast. "Toh yeh baat thi," she caressed his stubble, now opting for a gentler, more childlike tone. "Main tumhe chodungi? Uss Verma ke liye? Kya ho kya gaya hai tumhe?"

His eyes opened wide as he rolled her over, with him now on top, pinning her down. "Matlab Verma ke liye nahi, par kissi aur ke liye chod sakti ho?" he half-smirked with a teasing tone, but still had undertones of concern in his question.

"Shravan," she whispered, "My love," she smiled intertwining his long fingers in hers, "my bhagoda..." she laughed, pecking at his lips, "I would never leave you. For the world. And I want you to remember that like a fact. Koi kuch bhi bole, koi kuch bhi kahe, I will never EVER feel this way, about anyone else. This place in my heart is special, and it's only for you" she looked deep into her eyes, "All 6 feet 4 inches of you, my dork."

He smiled, his heartbeat now calm, he simply kissed her once again. "Mine."

"Yours."

Let me know if you want more! I know it was a little high temperature, but blame Shravan. He gets my blood pumping like no other Embarrassed

Requests are welcome! And of course buddy me for PMs, comment, like, & all that jazz. It motivates me to write more! Ok byeee :) xxAshu

Edited by london_doll - 21 April 2016 at 3:24am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005maria_05madiha merchantgundu92laila889simran_1997Guru.ki.parichinki121padmini92KSGLoverSAvaisha11AhAnA390Az1984Shahneemaish_kajen25tv_n_bookwormSan_rajassu7hopelesromanticnatashah123BawseGirlswatiagarwal89castilesreyuhiral_2010aayra24HotcocoazinyariddhimaaaAayushi15SmilySiriashsamikBrainbox1999suniroyASRushibhambariJeevitha.Pvioletgirlnilorinabittersweet1126sydynoor jPinkionlyKaval05sowmyap03greenbutterflypreciousrubysuper_boyArjunKiAshdancedanceRRsnehac2ravzsCrazy44umEdkvforeverallthewayAdeeba.AyubSugarbabe14AlZianSweetSaufaii44minhonuttynutsArpi1234kennashreignmuskaan17rocksarshuaar-AnnieQueen-piyu008seabeautyManyata5Jahnavi_KRASaisha_ranbir8NirvrithiBreezyexpanse.Suhasini.Jasleenjazmeenarunsunita_gm-Shilpaa-WhenInRomeGurveengauriangelcrazy_vaishA.HajnalIshqbaaz-Shanzy-mystery75cutie15v.s.k_fangirlAdyaXoxoSonatiaKitkitMkbRoshni2015evaviegoSunainSafirepoppinssSadia.RituHey_BhagguArieltabiAutumn_HueShellJAbhaktiiipinky.padda-Sadiaa-RoarkAllbut1MeetPremeerpetrichorr--Nargis--SahSahMrDarcyfanSHINYSHREYAorion23...Dexterity...zaara610mineforeverRi21pearl100Tanika_11trolldemort._Eternity_MysticRiver

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
loved it Ashu Heart
Even I like jealous and possessive guys..
Loved how jealous Shravan was yesterday..he forgot that she was acting and got angry on her.. LOL
Continue writing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
WowClap
Loved it!
Jealous shravan is cute and hot at the same timeEmbarrassed
Please do continueParty
Ishqbaaz IF-Dazzler
Ishqbaaz
Ishqbaaz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
That was absolutely ravishing, stunning and beautiful!!! Clap
Loved it very very very very much!!!
Especially the end!!!
And the love making...described so beautifully!!!
Didn't feel slightest embarrassment to read it...
Just felt ecstatic!!!
Keep writing more n more!!! Smile
Gurveen IF-Dazzler
Gurveen
Gurveen

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Loved it very much
I just love ur writing
Please write more
spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
If namik seriously visits IF he will be shocked... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Adeeba.Ayubfaii44piyu008-AnnieQueen-...Dexterity...--Nargis--_Eternity_

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hello Ashu Big smile wow very well written dear...love reading it...keep writing...waiting for you next os...till then take care.Thank you for the pm dear.

Edited by pearl100 - 21 April 2016 at 6:09am
Tanika_11 IF-Sizzlerz
Tanika_11
Tanika_11

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Oh man, too hot but I loved itWinkEmbarrassed

Go to top