Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

SBSuspense 21Apr IKRS to go offair soon (Page 5)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subh123

Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by Cute_Divu

wat?? Shocked I m about to watch dis show as Ishita s entering n its going off air Cry
dey can give 6.00 slot na?? Ermm

its a nice show n going off air Shocked... still bv n ssk s surviving Confused

U watched our show??? Tats good...!!

Colors are rolling with pythons,anacondas n producing vadhus n counting aatmas in the sky

Can't colors give 6 pm timeslot to ikrs just as Sarojini was shifted in Zee? Is it really necessary to end ikrs? I was expecting a minimum of 1-year run.

Sarojini is going off air by this month end.

I thought channel may pull off  IKRS, they stopped promo nd telecast repeat.

IKRS is a good show.Hope TRP increase by next week .Let's keep our finger cross.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1sura123cocoatree-Swetha-

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
why dont PH ask for a timeslot change??? as it is doing well internationally and the story is good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1sanvidcocoatree

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I remember MATSH forum   How much the fans disliked Colors channel for pullingnthat show off air.  And now IKRS   Even krishnadasi is not doing well , what wil. Colors do ??  

Manisharathod1sura123cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

I remember MATSH forum   How much the fans disliked Colors channel for pullingnthat show off air.  And now IKRS   Even krishnadasi is not doing well , what wil. Colors do ??  
ikrs not even completed one yr and it crossed 2+ ratings with no promotions, so they can atleast change the slot as it doing well internationally, actors and story is good .It has more views online as most of us not able to watch the show in tv due to early time slot

Manisharathod1Sutapasimacocoatree

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

ikrs not even completed one yr and it crossed 2+ ratings with no promotions, so they can atleast change the slot as it doing well internationally, actors and story is good .It has more views online as most of us not able to watch the show in tv due to early time slot

I agree most are still returning from college, tutorials etc and TRP aunties at still shopping at that point of time LOL

Edited by Sutapasima - 21 April 2016 at 5:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Ok DEVIYU please ek kaam kariye...TV KHULA RAKHIYE WITH NO VOLUME IF NOT WATCHING ...if u hve patidev around tat time...please room mei lejaiye aur tell him to doze off ...ur really tired...SAR BI DABANE PADE TO DABADO...I use to this a actually with my HUBBY for a showROFL...BACHO KO KITAB DEDO...TELL THEM TO STUDY n u will attend shortly...!!IF MAAM BAAP PROBLEM...SEND THEM FOR A WALK ...n tell u will do all the housework n everything ...patao ur mom ...mom will do the rest!!!
mehr.. LOL n wat if she's neither of trps aunties,matas,khalas ,buwas n yes bais too... BAIS...OMG u said it mehr u said it.. ROFL

Manisharathod1

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Also we have many potential tracks in IKRS
Matsh timeslot is different, it is prime slot, i used to watch it in tv. they spoiled the story by always separating leads. I watched MATSH till december and after that i was upset with the story and they wasted actors talent.

Manisharathod1

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged

I agree most are still returning from college, tutorials etc and TRP aunties at still shopping at that point of time LOL
and we cannt expect trps aunties to watch a love story at 6:30pm, if they wish to see also they might be scared for their kidsLOL..so they better go with SB crap

Go to top