Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

THEME OF SPa (Page 2)

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Joined: 05 April 2013
Posts: 16515

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hadd hai mtlb..
Akshra ws driving trakter today...sb sp bahu ek se badh k ek.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 15940

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Hadd hai mtlb..
Akshra ws driving trakter today...sb sp bahu ek se badh k ek.. ROFL
abhi toh shaggy aeroplane fly karegi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyed

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 10254

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Lord have mercy.

Does SP actually understand what empowerment is?

What utter and total a**holes who spew BS in the name of "women's empowerment" and "nayi soch"

Lord what the heck - does this channel do anything useful for society?

Honestly none of its soaps are empowering bc you can't empower one gender or race by making the other passive or a villian.

Women AND men can both do everything they set their mind to.

Women AND men make mistakes.

Mothers AND fathers matter to a family.

I could go on but for now I will just laugh at SP's pathetic use of social issues as a pure marketing farce. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26sarsyedramishipriyadarshini.rmaduragymhasiumMdwstSri1091

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 14357

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

Lord have mercy.

Does SP actually understand what empowerment is?

What utter and total a**holes who spew BS in the name of "women's empowerment" and "nayi soch"

Lord what the heck - does this channel do anything useful for society?

Honestly none of its soaps are empowering bc you can't empower one gender or race by making the other passive or a villian.

Women AND men can both do everything they set their mind to.

Women AND men make mistakes.

Mothers AND fathers matter to a family.

I could go on but for now I will just laugh at SP's pathetic use of social issues as a pure marketing farce. LOL

This is their so called nayi soch wer to glorify d female lead either d male lead will become a villian or a dumb person dnt knw wat they want to convey to d society agar female lead itna hi bahadoor aur kuch bhi kar sakti hein toh vuski shaadi kyun karate hein?? Let her be single and den serve d society kamaka bechara male lead ko laake vuske character ko butcher karte rehte hein

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26-K.13-

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 15355

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
tfs mostly all indian tv channels except 4 channel v and sonyLOL maybe ...have been women centered and focused on women empowerment only so no surprises hereLOLLOL..SP toh has always taken this as its main mudda.Confused..its anthem TU HI TU was also a tribute to women empowerment .. but they dnt realize that in all this social issueAngryAngry of theirs creativity and newness is lost completely and all that remains 2 be seen is repetitive crap..complete crappp in d name of women empowerment DeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishimaduragymhasium-K.13-Sri1091

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 14357

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

tfs mostly all indian tv channels except 4 channel v and sonyLOL maybe ...have been women centered and focused on women empowerment only so no surprises hereLOLLOL..SP toh has always taken this as its main mudda.Confused..its anthem TU HI TU was also a tribute to women empowerment .. but they dnt realize that in all this social issueAngryAngry of theirs creativity and newness is lost completely and all that remains 2 be seen is repetitive crap..complete crappp in d name of women empowermentDeadDead

Wat kind of women empowerment are they showing yaar?? I dnt feel it as women empowerment but they are making a joke of women kind by showing this kind of stuff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838-K.13-

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 5114

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.Aman

Thn phir toh shaggy ka dance karna banta hai ROFL


Shaggy Akele kyo


Neelu Mrs Bhalla Iyer sab ladies ka
zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Joined: 22 November 2014
Posts: 2933

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Guyzz...I knw dis is out of topic...
But ruhi dis tym is nominated 4 favourite beti category...m so happy...
I hope c wins dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IshRa VM || Aashiqui2 love theme || Page -5 ||

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: _snow.flake_   Replies: 55   Views: 2340

_snow.flake_ 55 2340 17 April 2016 at 2:35am by tiara9198
If ever there a leap adityas BADLE ki AAg will b main theme

Author: mishkatfanfrevr   Replies: 0   Views: 456

mishkatfanfrevr 0 456 07 November 2014 at 12:28am by mishkatfanfrevr
western theme on purpose?

Author: peace..   Replies: 2   Views: 1297

peace.. 2 1297 13 September 2014 at 12:45pm by peace..
Western theme for the surprise party

Author: prevas12   Replies: 0   Views: 1194

prevas12 0 1194 13 September 2014 at 12:26pm by prevas12

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index