Posted: 7 years ago
I always love the revenge track.So I am exited to see how will Devika come back to take revenge.Exited to see the new look of Devika.

As expected Devika took diff meaning of what Ravi said to Nivi.She Mu'ed him and thought Ravi is also involved in the plan.She said it's better to die.She fall in the river in front of Ravi's eyes.

Felt so bad for Devika poor girl.Now I am so exited to see Devika's revenge.Bechara Ravi will also be under Devika's hit list.The show is getting interesting.
I m happy that finally we will see a strong Devika in action who will take on the villains and no more a crybaby ðŸ˜ƒ .. Hope she comes back with a good makeover ..

Only sad part is she will misunderstand poor Ravi too who might b already heartbroken with her death .. He might live only to fulfill her mother's dreams but she will assume otherwise .. sighh ..

But again it will b interesting to see how Ravi proves his innocence and finds out the truth about the evil trio which includes his own mother too and how Devika finds out that Ravi is innocent and how both reunite again .. 😃

So yeah looking forward to this new beginning ..
Originally posted by jyoti06

I m happy that finally we will see a strong Devika in action who will take on the villains and no more a crybaby ðŸ˜ƒ .. Hope she comes back with a good makeover ..

Only sad part is she will misunderstand poor Ravi too who might b already heartbroken with her death .. He might live only to fulfill her mother's dreams but she will assume otherwise .. sighh ..

But again it will b interesting to see how Ravi proves his innocence and finds out the truth about the evil trio which includes his own mother too and how Devika finds out that Ravi is innocent and how both reunite again .. 😃

So yeah looking forward to this new beginning ..

@Bold - Ya that's the only sad part.

Yup it will be interesting to see how Ravi proves is innocence.

Me to eagerly looking forward to the new beginning.

I saw some pic of Aparna modelling for EK sarees.She was looking so beautiful.

I think like Pragya .Devika will also get modern sarees from EK collection.I hope EK gives a nice stylish make over to Devika with a bindass attitude n head strong girl.I think Devika can come as a business women.

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

@Bold - Ya that's the only sad part.

Yup it will be interesting to see how Ravi proves is innocence.

Me to eagerly looking forward to the new beginning.

I saw some pic of Aparna modelling for EK sarees.She was looking so beautiful.

I think like Pragya .Devika will also get modern sarees from EK collection.I hope EK gives a nice stylish make over to Devika with a bindass attitude n head strong girl.I think Devika can come as a business women.

I dont mind Devika wearing western outfits too for a change .. I mean in today's times we hardly see people wearing sarees on a daily basis .,. so I dont mind her given a indo-western kind of look ..

Also today's epi showed that lady taking Devika to her house as her daughter and giving her name Ambika since Ambika was the name of her dead daughter who returned from London .. So if Devika's new identity is someone who came from London , then we might see her in western wear too 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

I dont mind Devika wearing western outfits too for a change .. I mean in today's times we hardly see people wearing sarees on a daily basis .,. so I dont mind her given a indo-western kind of look ..

Also today's epi showed that lady taking Devika to her house as her daughter and giving her name Ambika since Ambika was the name of her dead daughter who returned from London .. So if Devika's new identity is someone who came from London , then we might see her in western wear too 😳

It would be nice if Devika/Ambika[Both name relate to goddess] get western or indo-western look.

Ravi seeing his kach kach in modern avatar.He will be shocked.First seeing her alive n then seeing her look.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
I am glad with this whole leap thing. I was so bored with the sakshi marriage and then the jungle track. Hopefully it is going to more fun now.
Originally posted by Katori

I am glad with this whole leap thing. I was so bored with the sakshi marriage and then the jungle track. Hopefully it is going to more fun now.

I also hope it will be more fun n interesting .
I soo agree with you bhai,This track seems very interesting and I am liking it!
I want to see the new avatar of devika!
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

I soo agree with you bhai,This track seems very interesting and I am liking it!
I want to see the new avatar of devika!

I am also exited to see the new avatar of Devika.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
Is the new woman real mother of devika?