Swaragini

TRP Down-Any ideas to increase it?

FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Overdose of drama, too many tracks at one time, editing scenes, fast forwarding tracks in a hurry..!

I think these r d reasons for decrease in TRP..Well, perhaps Rashmi has gone mad handling too many shows together and maybe mixing up tracks in confusion...but most of all I think dat the makers don't hv any idea left for swaragini..

So, Don't u think we should share our ideas and help them, maybe by chance if they read our own twist? So, what do u think can be the most awesome twist for TRP? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pushpa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
watch seraial on tv at 9:30pm
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think if swasan are kicked out due to a misunderstanding that would be a great track, because I totally loved the tent phase. ðŸ˜†
For me this track would be interesting, may be a hum saath saath hai moment, u know tabu and monish bhel are kicked by their own mom in that film due to insecurity. So ap can get insecure along with pari and to save Adarsh and Lucky's respect in the family or to increase it they could ask swasan to get out of mm. 

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpa77

This is the best solution. 
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pushpa77

I think with the crap the cvs show us people prefer missing episodes according to the trps chart all shows have experienced a drop. But for eg me I don't watch merger episodes because I don't watch ssk and krishnadasi since beginning and I don't understand their story line. I also remember I used to watch mjht and dmg so when they used to merge I was fine with it and used to watch them. But when u don't watch a serial and cvs are forcing that on u with merger episodes I don't think watching swaragini at 9.30 would do the trick, because no one wants to watch crap ðŸ˜†
memmu thumbnail
All shows trp have gone down...due to IPL  so no need to worry...after IPL it will increase on its own
memmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I think with the crap the cvs show us people prefer missing episodes according to the trps chart all shows have experienced a drop. But for eg me I don't watch merger episodes because I don't watch ssk and krishnadasi since beginning and I don't understand their story line. I also remember I used to watch mjht and dmg so when they used to merge I was fine with it and used to watch them. But when u don't watch a serial and cvs are forcing that on u with merger episodes I don't think watching swaragini at 9.30 would do the trick, because no one wants to watch crap ðŸ˜†

also due to that so called merger with that good for nothing show ssk...these CV edited the ice pack n kissing scene of our dear swasan...hump...
chinyere thumbnail
it is rags magical redemption n raglak forced lovebirds  on viewers.they are just a turn off from the entire show.
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chinyere

it is rags magical redemption n raglak forced lovebirds on viewers.they are just a turn off from the entire show.

?live in ur dream land 😛
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinyere

it is rags magical redemption n raglak forced lovebirds on viewers.they are just a turn off from the entire show.

plz nobody wants any suggestions from u ragarding our ragya ok temish are just amazing