Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

TRP (Page 4)

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

I remember u LOL from yhm forum Tongue
Yes they axed iknmp prematurely which had a trp of around 0.7 they didn't  even properly  telecast  the concluding  episodes  n shifted the show to 6.30 pm in the last week's n what not Dead
They also abruptly  ended pkhjd midway 
And I think they cut off some episodes  of reporters  too not sure though 
Aayyo u do..LOL

Regd iknmp n pkhjd , both r maiya show n we know wat maiya does for trpShocked she goes crazy...so it might be more maiya effect than Sony... Reporters ka I m nt sure..but I think they did end di ache se..don't know didn't watch it much...

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

I remember uLOLfrom yhm forumTongue
Yes they axed iknmp prematurely which had a trp of around 0.7 they didn't even properly telecast the concluding episodes n shifted the show to 6.30 pm in the last week's n what notDead
They also abruptly ended pkhjd midway
And I think they cut off some episodes of reporters too not sure though

Aayyo u do..LOL

Regd iknmp n pkhjd , both r maiya show n we know wat maiya does for trpShockedshe goes crazy...so it might be more maiya effect than Sony... Reporters ka I m nt sure..but I think they did end di ache se..don't know didn't watch it much...

I think it's something to do with the cost of the show.   Both the EK shows had a star studded cast and would have been difficult to run with low trp given the cost.   Maybe that's why parcarish or crime patrol is still running.   Dint think edkv has such high production value.   Let's see how that goes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalz_123

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Originally posted by shalz_123

I remember uLOLfrom yhm forumTongue
Yes they axed iknmp prematurely which had a trp of around 0.7 they didn't even properly telecast the concluding episodes n shifted the show to 6.30 pm in the last week's n what notDead
They also abruptly ended pkhjd midway
And I think they cut off some episodes of reporters too not sure though

Aayyo u do..LOL

Regd iknmp n pkhjd , both r maiya show n we know wat maiya does for trpShockedshe goes crazy...so it might be more maiya effect than Sony... Reporters ka I m nt sure..but I think they did end di ache se..don't know didn't watch it much...

I think it's something to do with the cost of the show.   Both the EK shows had a star studded cast and would have been difficult to run with low trp given the cost.   Maybe that's why parcarish or crime patrol is still running.   Dint think edkv has such high production value.   Let's see how that goes.

Right. All iz well all iz well. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index