India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ruslaan's fascination for elder women

cherrycooll IF-Dazzler
cherrycooll
cherrycooll

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Ruslaan Mumtaz, who made his TV debut with Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara, will soon be seen in his next, Balika Vadhu. What is interesting is in both the serials he has been cast as the romantic lead opposite women who are elder to him! 

In Balika Vadhu he plays an US based NRI who comes to India to intern under a doctor essayed by Mahii Vij. She will obviously be elder to him. Laughs Ruslaan, "All my friends are saying that in the span of two years that I have done TV, instead of looking mature, I am looking younger. I don't seem to be aging. Mahii is technically younger than Sangeeta, but because I look younger than most of the girls, I get these roles."

His character Krish will be insturmental in getting out the fun side of Nandini (Mahii) who had gone through a traumatic time in her childhood. "Krish doesn't know about her past. For him she is just a girl, who he is fascinated with and tries to woo her. In the process he ends up entertaining her and she opens up," says Ruslaan. Even in his first show, his character Dhruv was responsible in loosening up Saanchi (Sangeeta) who is completely focussed on her career. "Yes, honestly, I am doing the same role, with a different accent and a different heroine. I have already got my training and I am all set for it," smiles Ruslaan.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-ruslaan-s-fascination-for-elder-women-2204260

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 21 April 2016 at 2:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jairaj15SamW92khan_-FreeLancer--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
My guess was right seeing the promo.. that Ruslaan was playing young man role again here.. & it's similar to JLZ theme!
TFS dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khan_

SamW92 Goldie
SamW92
SamW92

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Ruslaan is a damn good actor. I hope he gets paired opposite Dr. Nandini.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top