Varsh93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,

I was always a silent reader. I loved reading all the stories published. I gained some inspiration from reading. So I am writing my first story. Please read my story and give your opinion. I would love it if you can help me improve my reading skills by giving me some tips.

ARSHI LOVE STORY

I am starting a new story in which characters from Madhubala, Arjun, IPKKND, EHMMBH & Geet are included.

Prologue

What happens when one finds out that their wives are in real their cousins whom they are searching for many years and also Billionaires with international business which is flourishing very well. They would be even more shocked to find their wives working together to save their nation from all evils.
Edited by Varsh93 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting concept.. waiting to read more...
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Different concept..wud like to read
Varsh93 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter - 01

As soon as Arnav got to know the truth of Shyam, he runs to Khushi. Arnav pleads to Khushi to forgive him but she is very hurt by his accusations and ill treatment. Khushi gives him cold treatment for many days.

Khushi said to Payal, "Jiji please tell Shyam's truth to Akash Jijaji as soon as possible, if possible today itself."

Khushi then went to Arnav and told him, "I need your help in revealing Shyam's truth to Anjaliji and rest of the family." Arnav agrees to help her in return asks for her forgiveness.

She answers him, "After all the hurt you have inflicted on me, all the accusations you have accused me of and the bad treatment you meted out towards me. You expect me to forgive you so easily!!! Anyway I have taken the first step by telling Jiji to tell Jijaji and to meet us at our room in the night without anyone knowing."

Hari Prakash (HP) came to call them for dinner. They came down for dinner. Khushi went straight to kitchen, where she met Payal. She silently asked Payal, "What is Jijaji's reaction?" Payal answered, "Akash was very angry. But I managed to calm him down by telling him to talk to Arnavji later."

They then proceeded towards the dining table where everyone was waiting for them. They all had dinner. Khushi and Payal cleaned the table and went to their rooms. After half an hour, Payal and Akash went to Arnav and Khushi's room to discuss about their further action.

As soon as Akash entered Arnav's room he angrily asked, "What is the plan? How should it be executed?"

Khushi tells, "The plan is that me and Payal Jiji will give hints to Anjali Di as if all this happened to one of our friends while you and Arnavji collect Shyam's bank statements, call records and arrange a private detective to find out everything about Shyam." They all agreed.

If you want me to continue please comment. Silent readers at least like my post.
Edited by Varsh93 - 7 years ago
Varsh93 thumbnail
Sorry Guys. I had my exams going on. So i couldn't update.

Chapter - 02

Next morning Arnav asked Khushi for forgiveness but she refused and headed to the kitchen to help Payal in making breakfast. While Arnav got dressed and came down for breakfast. As soon as, Arnav and Akash reached office the first thing they did was to contact the best private detective and fix a meeting. Arnav then asked Aman to gather all the statements of Shyam's and Anjali's bank accounts ever since Shyam married Anjali and also Shyam's call records for the past one year. Soon they had all the details with them and were ready to expose SHYAM MANOHAR JHA.

Arnav, Khushi, Akash and Payal gathered the Raizadas and Guptas together before exposing Shyam. Nani, Mama, Mami, NK and Anjali were shocked. Arnav told that Shyam had lied to him saying Khushi loves Shyam. He married Khushi because for two reasons one was he wanted Shyam to change his attitude and the second was he wanted to protect both Khushi and Anjali from Shyam. Arnav said that he wishes to marry Khushi again by following all the rituals correctly. At first everyone were angry at Arnav then they understood why he did that and agreed to the marriage. But Khushi was still angry with Arnav for everything he did to her.

Khushi left RM and went back to Gupta house. She stayed there for some time. Then she went away somewhere all of a sudden. No one knew where she went. Arnav was running his business as well as searching for Khushi side by side. Four weeks after Khushi went missing, Arnav was sitting with the whole family including the Guptas and he was watching news whereas others were talking. All of a sudden Khushi's photo was shown in the news. They saw that she was in Mumbai. Everyone immediately encouraged Arnav to go to Mumbai and win her back. Akash immediately arranged Arnav's tickets to Mumbai. Arnav tracked down where Khushi was staying in Mumbai and tried to win her back.

Finally a month after Arnav reached Mumbai Khushi forgave him and agreed to marry him. The very next day, Arnav & Khushi reached Delhi and met their family. Everyone was happy that Khushi forgave Arnav and agreed to marry him. Soon Arnav and Khushi got married with the elders' blessings.

If you want me to continue please comment. Silent readers at least like my post.
Edited by Varsh93 - 7 years ago
Varsh93 thumbnail
Chapter - 03

A month had passed since Arnav and Khushi's marriage. One fine day when all were having breakfast Khushi got a call after attending the call she was shocked and left the house immediately. Arnav, Akash, NK, Dhruv and Anjali were shocked at her behavior and followed her. She went to PSR Group Of Hospitals.

When she entered all of them wished her as if she was the owner of the hospital. She went directly to the ICU found Maan, Rishabh, Viren, Virat, Arjun and Sameer. As soon as they saw Khushi they all went, touched her feet and sought her blessings. She asked about 'Nimisha'.

Just then the Doctor came out. As soon as he saw Khushi he called her, "Vedika". She immediately went touched his feet and asked about 'Nimisha'. The Doctor said, "Nimisha is better but very weak."

We will take care of her very well saying this she turned around to leave. She saw Arnav, Akash, NK, Dhruv and Anjali were standing there. As soon as she saw them she understood that they heard everything.

So she said she will explain everything at home. When they came out of the hospital two men were coming in. As soon as they saw Khushi they came running to her and handed her pouch and a set of keys.

Khushi thanked them and came out of the hospital and went directly to the BMW car parked there. Before getting into the car she said to them she will meet them directly at home and immediately got into the car and drove away. Arnav, Akash, NK, Dhruv and Anjali reached home and Khushi also reached soon after.

Before Khushi reached Arnav, Akash, NK, Dhruv and Anjali had gathered everyone in the living room and while waiting for Khushi they told everyone what they had witnessed. As soon as Khushi entered. Payal, Lavanya, Krystal rushed to her.

Payal, Lavanya & Krystal screamed, "Choti Maa!!!"

This shocked everyone to the core.

Nani asked, "Khushi Bitiya what is all this?"

Khushi replied, "Payal, Lavanya, Krystal relax Nimisha is out of danger." She then turned to Nani.

Khushi answered Nani, "Naniji I, Payal, Lavanya and Krystal hid our real identities from you all." All were shocked.

She continued, "Please don't misunderstand us. We never wanted to hide our identities from you all. But we were forced to do all this."

Mama asked, "What forced you to hide your real identities from us Bitiya?"

Khushi replied, "Mamaji mine, Payal, Lavanya and Krystal's lives were in danger. So we were forced to hide our identities."

This shocked everyone to core.

Arnav, Akash, NK & Dhruv shouted, "What??? Why didn't you tell us?? We could have protected you???"

Payal replied, "In spite of being one of the richest Business Tycoons Choti Maa failed to stop these attacks, then what could you have done to protect us?"

This stunned everyone.

Akash asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Lavanya asked, "Do you know 'Vedika Singhaniya'?"

Dhruv replied, "She is one of the top five Richest Business Tycoons in the world. She is the rival of AR Designs. Why do you ask?"

Krystal replied, "She is none other than Choti Maa. She literally raised us as a Second Mother, sacrificing her dreams. When those attacks began she tried to stop them, but she couldn't... So she did the next best thing. She hid her real identity along with us."

Anjali asked, "What are your real identities and professions?"

Khushi replied, "My name is Vedika Khushi Singhaniya. I own Singhaniya Corporations. I also manage - VADERA FASHIONS, RATHOD FASHIONS, MEHRA FASHIONS, MATHUR FASHIONS, KHURANA FASHIONS, KAPOOR FASHIONS & CHOUDARY FASHIONS.

Payal handles PSR GROUP OF HOSPITALS, Lavanya handles KHURANA JEWELLERS and Krystal handles AK CONSTRUCTIONS."

Krystal said, "Nani other than the business which we are handling Choti Maa is the Head of SPECIAL CRIME BRANCH TEAM. The SPECIAL CRIME BRANCH Team consists of Choti Maa (Head), Lavanya, Payal (Gynecologist & Forensic Expert) and Me."

She also said, "Our Brothers - Maan Singh Khurana, Rishab Singh Khurana and Aman Mathur were also there in the team."

Everyone were shocked.

Khushi told Nani, "I have been searching for my Aunt's family for the past 10 years. I found them five years ago. Since then I have been protecting them."

Mami asked, "Bitiya who are they?"

Khushi replied, "My Aunt's name is Ratna Raizada. She has two children, Arnav and Anjali."

Mama said, "Ratna Raizada? That's my Sister. This means you are related to our family even before we became your In-Laws."

Khushi said, "Yes Mamaji. You are correct."

Mami asked, "How are you related to our family Bitiya?"

Khushi asked, "Do you know Mr. Vivek Singhaniya and Mrs. Deepali Singhaniya?"

Nani replied, "Deepali is my Niece. She got married to Vivek Singhaniya two months after Ratna gave birth to Anjali. She had a Daughter. She disappeared two years after she gave birth. Since then there is no news of her. We have been trying our best to find her. But till now no news at all... Why are you asking about them Bitiya?"

Khushi replied, "I am Vedika Khushi Singhaniya, Daughter of Late Mr. Vivek Singhaniya and Mrs. Deepali Singhaniya. Grand Niece of Mrs. Devyani Raizada. Niece of Mr. Manohar Raizada, Mrs. Manorama Raizada and Late Ratna Raizada. Cousin of Anjali Singh Raizada, Arnav Singh Raizada, Akash Singh Raizada, Dhruv Singh Raizada and Nand Kishore Singh Raizada."

All were shocked and stared at her silently. Nani came out of the shock first and hugged Khushi which was followed by the rest of the family.

NK asked, "Khushi Di you said you have been protecting us. Why and whom are you protecting us from?"

Khushi replied, "I have been protecting everyone in my family from all the attacks planned by Arnav's Business Rivals, Shyam and Atul Malik. I protect them as I love my family a lot and I can't bare any more deaths in my family."

Krystal asked, "But Choti Maa who was behind those attacks which forced us to abandon our lives and live in fear?"

All looked at Khushi for answers.

Khushi took a deep breath and replied, "Rajnath, Sakshi and Shaurya Goenka."

Lavanya, Payal and Krystal screamed, "WHAT????"

Payal said, "Why are those bloody bas***ds torturing us Choti Maa?"

Khushi replied, "They will be taken care of once we reach London."

Arnav, Akash, Dhruv and NK shouted, "LONDON!!!!! You guys are going to London? When are you going? Why?"

Khushi looked at the time and said, "La, Krys, Piya why don't you go and get started on dinner? I will talk to them and tell you guys what we have decided."

Lavanya, Payal and Krystal replied, "Ok Choti Maa." And left to prepare dinner.

Khushi said, "Please sit down. I will tell the reason why we have to go to London." Everyone sat down on the couch.

Khushi started, "Mom and Dad disappeared two years after my birth because there were threats to my life. So they quietly shifted to London, where I was brought up and finished my schooling. I finished my Graduation, Masters and MBA from Cambridge University by topping the University. Then I joined Dad's business. In the meanwhile Dad's Cousin Brothers were killed one behind the other in car accidents on different occasions, so Dad adopted them. A month or so after I joined office my parents were murdered in front of me. Since then I have been handling everything and I became the Guardians of my Cousins and Siblings. When I was around 10 years old Mom was very happy as she was pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl and named her Nimisha. Nimisha is doing her Second year BBA in Cambridge University. She again found out she was pregnant and gave birth to Twins, boy and girl. Dad named them Poorav and Poorvi. They are right now doing their higher secondary studies. We have to go back to London in order to shift our Business to India and bring back our family also."

Dhruv asked, "Di who is this Rajnath, Sakshi and Shaurya Goenka? Why are they behind you?"

Khushi replied, "Rajnath Goenka is the owner of Goenka Industries which was started by his Brother, Arnav and him. He and his wife, Sakshi wanted me to marry his Son, Shaurya. Shaurya is a goon, vagabond, who enjoys blackmailing and raping girls. Shaurya's Cousin Brother - Dev, his Wife - Durga and Dev's Mother - Suchitra are the only ones who are good with pure souls in that family. Rajnath talked to my Father regarding his proposal but Dad rejected it, which he didn't like and murdered my Mom and Dad in front of my eyes. Sakshi is a social climber and enjoys blackmailing people in order to get her work done. She can do anything for the apple of her eye, Shaurya. She is after me because she is under a illusion that Shaurya loves me truly, but the truth is that Shaurya is obssessed with me and stalks me. It went past my tolerance level and I got restriction orders against Rajnath, Sakshi and Shaurya, but still they continue to torment me."

Arnav shouted, "What??? Khushi from now on you will go wherever you want to go with bodyguards."

Khushi retorted, "Never... I will be going to London alone tomorrow. Payal, Lavanya and Krystal will be travelling later. I own a private jet through which we will be travelling. If any of you want to travel give your passport and other travel details to Aman. He knows what to do. And Arnav whether you like it or not I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO LONDON ALONE WITHOUT ANY BODYGUARDS TOMORROW. And that's final..."

Saying this Khushi went away leaving Arnav in shock.

Arnav uttered in shock, "What the...!!!" Everyone started laughing.

Anjali said, "Chote you got a perfect Bride for yourself and that too our stubborn Cousin. Hahahahahaha..."

Arnav thought and decided something. He said, "Di Khushi said she won't travel with bodyguards, but she didn't restrict anyone from travelling with her. So instead of bodyguards, I will be travelling with her."