India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

TRP (Apr9-Arp15) (Page 8)

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged

I don't understand the TRP game. and I really don't understand fan wars around it.

Come'on if serials like SNS and SSK are toping the charts I for one will be mortified to see my serial hovering in the vicinity of those dumbness ki dukaans.

Let the Trp of our serial be stable right in the middle.
If it gets too high a Trp channel will interfere to twist the neck of golden goose to get more out of it. Ex: Laagi tujhse Lagan, Na bole tum.
It gets too less.. again channel will step in and its curtains.

so let us be average and be happy about it.
Fanwars.. you be happy in your pink bubble; I'll be happy in mine. why try to burst each other happy balloons?
Peace out!

Did I just sound like I gave pravachanLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pinky.seemayaSanjunikiEsha012-Sud-Bon_VivantNitaReid.FairyDust.--Anna--pluviophile.tiny15

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Dear Anna I completely understand your point but u see since  a long time the negativity of this place plus raglak fans being given a feeling of not welcome to the forum (its a swasan forum) has led to this anger.
I never comment on such threads, I prefer sticking to raglak AT only but reading some comments pushed me to write all this today. 
Raglak have been made fun of a lot and now I don't feel it necessary to follow code of conduct when my favourites are mocked at anywhere anytime.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..--Anna--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

It's not just SR TRP is low but for all shows its showed drop. Last week we had happy moments with  no drama at all. So if  we consider that TRP is good. 

thats not enough...we need more to sustain...for a one month old show brings in 2.2 trps...despite IPL fever...isn't something wrong...and drops are with other shows too...but they are in the range of 3-4 trps even with drops...isn't it something wrong...

last week where did we got happy moments...it was focus on swara-pari nonsense...a 2 min swasan scene than a stupid merger with SSK where there is no heads and tails 
...is it enough...swasan get 2 mins in the entire show and the whole damn focus on pari...

I didn't say it's enough I said with just happy moments and no drama at all this trp is good there is difference. 

Last week they started new track so it will take time for viewers to warm up towards a track it happened before too. IPL is added factor.  

Plus if channel don't promote show you can't expect viewers to tune in.  What was the last promo we got Laksh kidnap which was two weeks back. Other show channel is promoting it ignoring almost all shows and Ekta shows do get good trp during start ie until she decides to mess up. Even then Kasam ratings are down. Other shows ratings are down by 0.5 range whereas ours is not that bad. With a new track this is ok trp 

oh yes...promos too important...thats another additional factor...especially IPL season...
yup...coming days it will shape up and my fears increases even more...where will swasan-ragya standing with pari's drama reaching the peak and the entry of rajat...as the focus is going to be on them...i just hope for miracles that the track lined with swasan-ragya and not swaragini and sanlak sidelined...

EK mess up her show but its still stable...just look at KKB...there is annoying track dragging for 2 yrs...tannu's pregnancy...its still not expose and the trps is 3+ range and the leader of zee tv...when it comes to EK shows...her leading couples are in charge of the trps...even a shitty track with her leading couples does wonders in the chart...Abhi-Pragya one such couple...YHM now i don't know what is happening as i quit the show...its a big mess on/off screen while i was watching...but still stable...Raman-Ishita is the sole reason...Kasam within few weeks 2+ trps...i give the credit to Rishi-Tanu becos the track there is illogical but chemistry b/w the couple is beyond perfect...the bonding of other relationships is beyond brlliant...more than the track...the execution is perfect in Kasam...Naagin perfect cast and suspense with powerful characters but its mess up now...still watching for Hrivanya-sesha... 

Swaragini when switched on annoying drama in middle of it praying infront of my big screen for swasan-ragya scenes as a blessing...

nowadays i switched on to shows sony shows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha122

Exactly yar when i make a sensible post ppl should understand it... But no at last it leads to fan wars which i dnt like at all... I m a die hard SwaSan fan... Then also i tried to make sensible post bt ppl converted it into fan war and i got irritated to hell... 

Asha, if there were enough mature fans left in the forum, people would understand it. Mature fans from both the fandoms have been driven away. I see only few mature people from SwaSan fandom here - rest are all taking a break for no one wants to come for THIS to the forum. I am unaware of Ragya fans but some of them are mature about it and like we see, some people want to take out the anger of Raglak bashing happening on TW or IG here. Sleepy Sadly, no one wants to enjoy the show or the couple - but fight. Sleepy

Last week was a balanced scene space for SwaSan-Ragak even if for 10 minutes in the whole week. But who would watch this crap for 10 minutes of SwaSanRaglak when the rest 90 minutes in the week was BS! Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Bon_Vivant.FairyDust.tiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

@anna...last night epi and tonight epi is a must watch on TV screen...so no online for me...in my country last night epi will air tdy...tonight epi will air tomorrow...not missing this two epis from my big screen...

I cant ya! I have not been able to watch any of the close passionate Raglak or SwaSan scene on TV. Its impossible to watch when my parents are in the room. The blushing know no end and I will only embarrass myself. LOLLOL I would rather sit in the comfort of my room and drool over them in my private space. BlushingBlushing

mine...no problem...mom watches it...she loves swasan-ragya just like me...but she hated ragini's negative phase...becos she loves teju and could not see her negative...she wants swaragini unity...now she is back to watching it...infact we watch Ragya ang laga de sequence together...tomorrow we will watch swasan CM together...

but since i make VMs...i will download swasan-ragya scenes for VMs...i have made lots of swasan VMs but lazy to post it...LOL...ragya's VM on pending...

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Dear Anna I completely understand your point but u see since  a long time the negativity of this place plus raglak fans being given a feeling of not welcome to the forum (its a swasan forum) has led to this anger.
I never comment on such threads, I prefer sticking to raglak AT only but reading some comments pushed me to write all this today. 
Raglak have been made fun of a lot and now I don't feel it necessary to follow code of conduct when my favourites are mocked at anywhere anytime.

Dude, forget Raglak fandom - have you not witnessed the negativity in between the SwaSan fandom itself? LOLLOLLOL 

But guess if you want to create a fan war - you will go ahead with it. I am just sorry to say that because of some crazy people - you spoil your mood. Dont give anyone in the forum or anywhere else  that much importance that you have to spread negativity. Because in this one post - no SwaSan fan is the basher but a Ragya one - that is you - is definitely coming across as one. 

And if you want to still give these bashers importance - go ahead and be my guest. I was just trying to explain you that you are only spoiling your mood and nothing else where as you can enjoy Ragya scenes. This does not bother me at all - I stay away from bashers and come in only sensible post. Lastly, I am someone who cares two hoots about Code of Conduct in IF as many people here are aware - so this is not about code of conduct at all. 

Generalising a couple of SwaSan fandom's bashing with the other SwaSan fandom is not how I function. But well to each its own. Peace again! Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjuniki.FairyDust.tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Anna--

@anna...last night epi and tonight epi is a must watch on TV screen...so no online for me...in my country last night epi will air tdy...tonight epi will air tomorrow...not missing this two epis from my big screen...

I cant ya! I have not been able to watch any of the close passionate Raglak or SwaSan scene on TV. Its impossible to watch when my parents are in the room. The blushing know no end and I will only embarrass myself. LOLLOL I would rather sit in the comfort of my room and drool over them in my private space. BlushingBlushing

mine...no problem...mom watches it...she loves swasan-ragya just like me...but she hated ragini's negative phase...becos she loves teju and could not see her negative...she wants swaragini unity...now she is back to watching it...infact we watch Ragya ang laga de sequence together...tomorrow we will watch swasan CM together...

but since i make VMs...i will download swasan-ragya scenes for VMs...i have made lots of swasan VMs but lazy to post it...LOL...ragya's VM on pending...

You watch with your mom!? Shocked I cant even imagine doing that. LOL I know my mom will blush harder than me LOLLOL I remember when Ang Laga De aired, I was watching the show on TV then - and I did not watch the whole episode that day because I did not want to imagine the look on my mother's face LOLLOL My parents kept questioning me why I am not watching the show that day and I had no answer. LOLLOL Since then, I have not watched any episode on TV - you dont know what they show LOL

I would love to see some VMs. PM me the link perhaps? You should make one on both the couples - probably people who enjoy both SwaSan and Ragya will have some respite. Embarrassed

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Now this Pari nonsense was on. Next track, they should focus on SwaSan-RagYa both. Then, it would be good for both fans and TRP audience.

i second that...next track focus should be in ragya-swasan...Embarrassed
they have given a beautiful glimpse last night...i want it to contine...Embarrassed

--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index