N9 dear its not for u 

Ok yar..

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Yeah, TRP is because of the whole track and not because of a couple. 

Thank u for saying this. It applies to swasan also because u see swasan fans keep saying that only swasan bringsl trps

Temish fan why always look for fights? No SwaSan fan said in the last post of Asha that SwaSan bring TRPS and no one did in this one? People who do that are probably sitting and blabbering away on Twitter or IG or somewhere else. What is the point of creating a war between fandoms on the forum?

I have started liking both Ragya and SwaSan and I loved both of them yesterday - why bring the same topic again and again and instigate a fan war? 

Edited by --Anna-- - 21 April 2016 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711smriti81temishfan.FairyDust.Bon_Vivanttiny15Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@anna...you spoke it perfectly and break the epi with the highlights perfectly...thats what i am saying...who the hell wants to watch pari drama...when our eyes are only staring at swasan-ragya...i skip so many epis for this stupid drama...watching swasan-ragya scenes online...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

Asha122 IF-Rockerz
Asha122
Asha122

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by temishfan

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Yeah, TRP is because of the whole track and not because of a couple. 

Thank u for saying this. It applies to swasan also because u see swasan fans keep saying that only swasan bringsl trps

Temish fan why always look for fights? No SwaSan fan said in the last post of Asha that SwaSan bring TRPS and no one did in this one? What is the point of creating a war between fandoms?

I have started liking both Ragya and SwaSan and I loved both of them yesterday - why bring the same topic again and again and instigate a fan war? 

Exactly everyone here knows  good track brings trps not jodi... Last time when i made a post saying the same thing some ppl made it fan war..
So from that post i understood one thing never support or talk in favour of other FD if we support then wats  the result i saw it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--Bon_Vivanttiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

20 min of epi ppl want track surroindinv leads but we got pari blabering her mom cryng and all that

Kasam working good promos focus on leads with right amount of negativity

I will tell u jodha akbar was zee biggest hit they suddenlybring leap all trp gone focus on salim anarkali fans rejected
Plus over drama of ruq always killed trps

When fans get connected to character or jodi they wanna see story around that only
Not ex yz 

Audience just need proper story tracks revolving leads 
Bas 

perfectly said...Clap
we are attach with swasan-ragya not with MM family...
I want 20 mins of swasan-ragya for the whole week...not MM family nonsense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--preetgurti

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@anna...you spoke it perfectly and break the epi with the highlights perfectly...thats what i am saying...who the hell wants to watch pari drama...when our eyes are only staring at swasan-ragya...i skip so many epis for this stupid drama...watching swasan-ragya scenes online...

No one! LOL Tejaswi has set such high standards as a negative character that Pari seems like a stoned negative character with no reasonings at all. Sleepy

I dont even watch the episodes on TV and I know I can. Why should I? To watch two minutes of SwaSan and Raglak? No Thank you - I can watch them online and enjoy them more Embarrassed If only the balance was properly set - a loyal fan base for the show would be built. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud--FlameOfHope-tiny15Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
seriously i don't understand fanwars...i love both swasan-ragya...but it bleeds my heart to see they are being sidelined majorly for annoying dramas...i want full focus on both the couples along with sanlak and swaragini bonding...a little family drama will do but the entire focus on them...its annoying...problems doesn't arise in family only...problems arise in marriage relationships too...show problems in swasan-ragya relationship and strengthen their bond even more...show the bonding b/w the brothers that if one has problem the other can help...last night epi was the perfect example...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81--Anna--Bon_Vivant

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha122

Exactly everyone here knows  good track brings trps not jodi... Last time when i made a post saying the same thing some ppl made it fan war..
So from that post i understood one thing never support or talk in favour of other FD if we support then wats  the result i saw it..

Asha I was on your post and I know for a fact that you never make a pro-couple post when it comes to TRPs. And I am anyways not in the favour of believing that any couple brings the TRP - that is a childish argument from both the fandoms sadly and has been since the beginning of the show. There is NO balance in the show - neither with romance nor with drama. Sleepy 

No wonder it is SO damn hard to come to this forum and like both the couples. Even when you make a sensible post - the actions of others in the same fandom lead to bashing. Sleepy I like both Ragya and Swasan now - but it is so hard to ship them both when people want to create a fan war at every single post! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index