Swaragini

TRP (Apr9-Arp15) (Page 3)

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Tfs 
I think it's okay... Considering the ratings of other shows 

U see, the highest in colors itself is just 2.2 ..
We had very light hearted episodes last week full... All happy !! 

I hope TRPs increase 

To be honest, I am liking this current track. I mean you r getting everything. SwaSan and RagYa scenes , romance and drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21....Poojie....tiny15

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
SSK is facing dipping TRPs from March. Also, SSK and SNS are before 7.00 PM. So, they are not affected by IPL.
temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
When few weeks back trps fell and raglak fans said its because of world cup people laughed at us.
Now same people are saying trps are low because of IPLLOL
Then y trps of shows such as kasam, YRKKH, KKb are still good. U mean to say IPL has enemity with our show not with these.

And swasan fans saying that give more swasan then only trps will increase but if I am not wrong last week there were 3-4 swasan scenes infact we got just one raglak scene. So if u r getting swasan then y trps are not increasing because swasan are USP of this show, right? They r the bread butter of RS na
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@asha...i have stop watching YHM after the shagun alive track...if even after the leap YHM increase...the reason is Raman-Ishita only...the show focus is on them...the drama is on them...not like SR where Raman-Ishita is shown for few mins than back to family drama...that goes same for KKB and Kasam too...the entire show revovles around the couple themselves...even if IPL ends...those shows will still be ruling charts as the focus is on the couples...they don't have 2 mins scenes like Swasan and few seconds scenes like Ragya...they have full fledge 20 mins scenes just on them...we want such footage for both the couples in the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan-FlameOfHope-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
@suds...thats how it should be...focus on swasan-ragya the most than add in family drama...thats how it works...last night epi was one good example...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-temishfan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

SSK is facing dipping TRPs from March. Also, SSK and SNS are before 7.00 PM. So, they are not affected by IPL.

its obvious SSK facing dips...rosid is no more...so noone will watch superwomen fighting dayaans...chudails...patali devi...chandramani...they tolerate this nonsense for one sheer reason Rosid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FlameOfHope-

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Swaragini TRPs are good, no doubt about it. But the thing is, I am being brutally honest... SR doesn't have a loyal fan base of TRP aunties like YHM and KKB. SR as I have seen from last year used to be in the top five of Colors. It used to have 3.5 one week and 2.9 the next. So, it keeps fluctuating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-temishfan

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Scenes dont bring trps my dear its whole track 
Swasan scenes were therr but track and lack of promos blaming swasan or being sarcastic will never give your ragya its due or trps

Swasan give trps its proven fact jab jab track promos about them comes it always touche 4 and 3 trp

Two or three min scenes doesnt mean swasan are reason
Its lack of creativity tracks effecting Swaragini trp

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pinky.Esha012dattu21-FlameOfHope--Sud-afreenaamnatiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index