Swaragini
Swaragini

TRP (Apr9-Arp15) (Page 2)

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
TFS
Phir bhi we are in top 10 & ours is drop down by 0.3 only... Our Serial has long way to go yaar

I read in TC Ishq ka Rang Safed mabbe to go off air & RS new serial Shakti to come in 6:30 slot or mabbe Udaan in 6:30 Shakti in 8:30 slot

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
#Colors: #Kasam 2.2, #KrishnaDasi 1.4, #Naagin 4.4 #ComedyNightsBacho 2.0
sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Jab tak ipl calega tab tak yehi hal hoga 
But in this sense I am lucky kyunki mere ghar mein 2 tv hai usme mein ek remote mere paas he rehta hai

Aur kisiko dekhna ho to mujshe puchni parti hai

Kay karu bengali girl hu na tori to dominating hungi
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
IPL can't be the only reason for the drop...
IPL did affected Naagin too but there is a most stupidiest and annoying track going on in Naagin that die-hard Naagin fans lost interest in it...including me...even though i live in overseas...so sometimes tracks are responsible for trps during cricket season...
YHM...most fans has left the show due to the leap
KKB there is a dragging going in there for almost 2 years now
SNS...same crap going on...nothing new
SSK...if the trps is increase its due to roli's death and the end of Rosid...it was last emotional moments for all roli/Rosid fans...

IPL alone is not the reason...sometimes we need strong tracks to glue the audience...Swaragini is not giving that...lets just accept the fact that Pari's nonsense is not liking by the audience...

we have been shouting on top of our lungs for past 1 year...show the focus on swasan-ragya...create problems in their relationships and create a solution to make them fight together...the trps will be awesome...Swaragini trps depends on Swasan-Ragya and not the annoying family drama they always dish upon us and we get Swasan-Ragya for few seconds

stop merger epis...it affects the trps of the individual shows...

Swaragini is not SSK and SNS...balance drama with both couples...not family...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishi28temishfan-FlameOfHope-VIMAL.SM

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
It's not just SR TRP is low but for all shows its showed drop. Last week we had happy moments with  no drama at all. So if  we consider that TRP is good. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Esha012dattu21-Sud-92SaraBon_VivantafreenaamnaOtakuGirl-Debopluviophile.tiny15preetgurtiPRINCESS_ALISHA

Asha122 IF-Rockerz
Asha122
Asha122

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

IPL can't be the only reason for the drop...
IPL did affected Naagin too but there is a most stupidiest and annoying track going on in Naagin that die-hard Naagin fans lost interest in it...including me...even though i live in overseas...so sometimes tracks are responsible for trps during cricket season...
YHM...most fans has left the show due to the leap
KKB there is a dragging going in there for almost 2 years now
SNS...same crap going on...nothing new
SSK...if the trps is increase its due to roli's death and the end of Rosid...it was last emotional moments for all roli/Rosid fans...

IPL alone is not the reason...sometimes we need strong tracks to glue the audience...Swaragini is not giving that...lets just accept the fact that Pari's nonsense is not liking by the audience...

we have been shouting on top of our lungs for past 1 year...show the focus on swasan-ragya...create problems in their relationships and create a solution to make them fight together...the trps will be awesome...Swaragini trps depends on Swasan-Ragya and not the annoying family drama they always dish upon us and we get Swasan-Ragya for few seconds

stop merger epis...it affects the trps of the individual shows...

Swaragini is not SSK and SNS...balance drama with both couples...not family...

I dnt knw wat u want to say bt i want to clear few things with you.. 

Before IPL also Naagin was maintaining 5 trp so y it reduced now...

After Leap YHM trp increased and its top position now also its in top position so hw can u say ppl are not liking it???

KKB they r dragging the track from past 1.5 yrs still it was maintaining highest trps.. So hw can u say for one week they didnt like???

SNS/SSK is crap i agree bt still they also used to get trp for last week alone ppl didnt like it.. Hw can u say it???

I dnt want to comment anything on SR... SR trp is good compared to other serials drop in trp...

Note: Jst that few ppl dont agree we cant do anything but the fact is trp drop is due to IPL

Edited by Asha122 - 21 April 2016 at 3:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Esha012sia08dattu21-Sud-Bon_VivantafreenaamnaOtakuGirl-Debopluviophile.....Poojie....tiny15

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hey, Mages. Well said. ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
many claims that IPL is the reason for the drop...
how come YHM...KKB...Naagin...Kasam(the show is 1 month old)is still ruling the charts with 3-4 trps and Kasam being a new show is getting 2.2 trps...what could be the reason?...IPL affects the show than why despite the decrease...Naagin still No1 show of GEC...why KKB despite dragging of annoying pregnancy for 2 yrs is still going strong...YHM despite the leap and after a few loss of die-hard fans still going strong in GEC...the reason is too simple the show running good despite of cricket season becos all this shows even surrounded with negativity...the focus is on the leading couple of the show...the focus is on Raman-Ishita...Abhi-Pragya...Ritik-Shivanya...Rishi-Tanu...all the drama is surrounded on them...not on their family...the show is all abt them only...

where is Swaragini in all this...when we switched on the show...what we get to see annoying detective agency conducted by SwaSanGini...kitchen politics...jail drama...pathetic editing on swasan-ragya scenes...at times the track goes jet speed...at times the track takes snail pace...in all this crap shoved upon our face...where is Swasan and Ragya...if the focus should be on the family...run the show with the family...take swasan-ragya out of the show...i am sure with AP-DP...Ram-Sujju...with pari playing vamp...the show will reach No 1 position...there is no need of swasan-ragya

Edited by Mages - 21 April 2016 at 3:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan-FlameOfHope-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index