India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

TRP (Apr9-Arp15) (Page 11)

-pavithra- Senior Member
-pavithra-
-pavithra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
so many peace makers in the forum but failed to found them in ragini or raglak bashing post

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Prayed for last week trp increase when swasan were hardly there just because trp was week before 2 n its a danger mark was happy when trp increased will pray again now ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211tiny15

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
During IPL trps always decrease. Even sometimes PH postpones movie release due to IPL. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-mix_of_emotionstiny15

chinyere Senior Member
chinyere
chinyere

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Ragini  hurried redemption with  s shallow wound and laksh quick realiszation that he is so in love with raagini killed this show...Raglak 2nd consumation and no punishment for ragini just turn ppl againts this show... I loved sanskar and swara but cant stomach and digest this fake happy raglak or accept raglak as a happy couple...I guess many have stopped watching as well for different reasons.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LumosMaxima-

During IPL trps always decrease. Even sometimes PH postpones movie release due to IPL. 
agree this decrease is due 2 IPL as almost all shows has  decreased in TRPs & many wid huge drop.
tho i wrote in last TRPs thread that bcoz of balance TRPs  mite b steady or increase but only a bit bcoz of IPL but i was  sceptic but din't say this.i was  also thinking sumtimes it mite increase bcoz of balanced story.

and wen last 2 last week TRPs increased that was bcoz T20 was almost ended.there  were 1- matches & India was out of world cup so ppl switched 2 the shows.i think remote went back 2 viewers who watch shows & not matches as  we know in india all households've remote wid men wen matches r going on.

i just wish this week TRPs  increase as we get nice romance of both couples & also drama.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index