Swaragini
Swaragini

TRP (Apr9-Arp15) (Page 10)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@anna...aww Temish are cuties...love them...i agree they have a natural chemistry on/off screenHeart...as for swalak...no comments...those swalak days...i wanted ragya to happen...they had more chemistry with each other...

Agreed Smile

Temish and Vahe both have perfect chemistry for Ragya and SwaSan respectively - onscreen and offcreen. Wink I never watched when SwaLak were airing - but I have managed to watch a couple of scenes from Sanskaar's drugging act and from that day it was obvious that Ragya and SwaSan are going to be the end game for both the couples had their own chemistry and 1000x times better than SwaLak. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211tiny15Mages

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia08

Jab tak ipl calega tab tak yehi hal hoga
But in this sense I am lucky kyunki mere ghar mein 2 tv hai usme mein ek remote mere paas he rehta hai

Aur kisiko dekhna ho to mujshe puchni parti hai

Kay karu bengali girl hu na tori to dominating hungi

Same here me too bengali gal and i assured this at 9:30 my house tv tune into colors.so i got a seperate tv.
Well as per the trp drop it happened a week before when T20 world cup is going on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia08

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

When few weeks back trps fell and raglak fans said its because of world cup people laughed at us.
Now same people are saying trps are low because of IPLLOL
Then y trps of shows such as kasam, YRKKH, KKb are still good. U mean to say IPL has enemity with our show not with these.

And swasan fans saying that give more swasan then only trps will increase but if I am not wrong last week there were 3-4 swasan scenes infact we got just one raglak scene. So if u r getting swasan then y trps are not increasing because swasan are USP of this show, right? They r the bread butter of RS na

Well then also its 2 na???then its ok both r same and previously swasan track brought trps too...so what????its upto 15th... and dnt says scenes.scenes dnt bring trps bt stry does and wait who says raglak is nt their in gangur puja raglak scene is nt there????we hve two full epis on gangaur celebration then eating then pari drama start then uttara drama then bade papa bday then merger swasan scene alag se kaha dekh liye tumne?? 2 3 mins k scene k liye trp count hoti he kya????
pushpa77 Groupbie
pushpa77
pushpa77

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
guys plzz watch on tv at 9:30pm daily for trps...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
i am a very infrequent visitor but seriously it becomes quite tiring watching both the fandoms fighting every single thursday...and they do it for what??? a TRP of 2?? 2.2??
how are these trps even in the vicinity of good???

i fell in love with swasan yes but i have no qualms in accepting that the very first episode i watched was because of ragini...

shouldnt we all try and make the show work again? both the fandoms???

see earlier RS used to rule colors as except for Nagin it used to be her shows on top with SSK and SR..SSk used to be no. 1  and SR used to get decent trps... i can only imagine her frustration right  now coz except for SNS all her shows are faring badly...

sarojini is going off air...

Kasam's success is a danger signal for RS and SR...as it we have tough competition from yrk on our time slot and now sr is sliding down in the channel ladder too...

what if RS decides only nonsensical drama works and completely revamps the show and turns it into the next sns??
 i dont think the audience will like it...coz sr audience has always been a mixed one...
 so please people who can watch it on tv do watch it...such failing trps might soon lead to sr going off air...

then we will have neither ragya nor swasan...

Edited by nikki1211 - 21 April 2016 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81-Sud-Mages

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpa77

guys plzz watch on tv at 9:30pm daily for trps...

yes please every one who can watch it at 9:30 please watch it on tv...even if its on mute...no TRPs can soon lead to no SR at all...

Edited by nikki1211 - 21 April 2016 at 5:47am
-pavithra- Senior Member
-pavithra-
-pavithra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
wow trp decreased

well its celebration time for me PartyDancingParty

sr trp will never increase without giving importance to both female leads(not glorify only one lead)

temishfan

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I hv stated ths fact again and again that dnt compare SR wd love stry based shws.its a fmily drama shw wd four leads and two love stories...
Trp patter for SR is truely out of my brains.as far as i undrstnd it i assume that the four leads we have in the shw is capable to bring trp rather than makes entry of another charctr ...
9:30 slot got a mixed auidence and it needs drama to balance wd romance...
Well comes to fanwar see in those whole post we can see people from same fandom r trying to instigate a fight...well i choose to ignore those as i am fed up of seeing such thngs again & again.
Lets see what is d verdict of SR in next week???so we can understand where xactly we r heading to???

-Sud-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index