Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

the popularity of SSK comes from roli-simar and Rosid...nothing more...
Ibused to watch SSK for this 2 reason only after i realise that the 2 reason getting sidelined...i quit
avika has quit the show...its going to affect the trps badly...even patali devi...chudails...daayans...chandramani can't save it

Yeah, Roli-Simar were the show savers along with RoSid. 
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Watching tv since ten years and worked in trp department to i know how breakdown of episodes happen

But never point finger on your jodi 
Hope u to keep that in mind and d9nt jump to conclusions

Stating your pov is fine being sarcastic and passing comments is not good my dear

Who is pointing on jodi...????
R u saying this to me???
Anu0517 thumbnail
Originally posted by: temishfan

When few weeks back trps fell and raglak fans said its because of world cup people laughed at us.

Now same people are saying trps are low because of IPL😆
Then y trps of shows such as kasam, YRKKH, KKb are still good. U mean to say IPL has enemity with our show not with these.

And swasan fans saying that give more swasan then only trps will increase but if I am not wrong last week there were 3-4 swasan scenes infact we got just one raglak scene. So if u r getting swasan then y trps are not increasing because swasan are USP of this show, right? They r the bread butter of RS na

OK as u say we ll go in that way only... When SR trp dec due to world cup then y other shows trp didnt reduce drastically...

And this week there is drastic drop in trps... all serials trp dropped including KKB,Kasam everything...

Last week when i said if we balance everything then trps ll be good... Ppl were hell bent on bashing...So i m saying this now... RS also knows IPL ll start so only they rushed Ragya mrg everything and gave us SwaSan last week... Since they gave SwaSan trp is 2 which is well and good... Other wise it might have been below 2...
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why are some people always looking for a fight between fandoms I dont get it. ðŸ˜†

11th April : Pari's mom shows up and Pari drama. One SwaSan scene and One Raglak scene - Rest drama!

12th April: Parineeta Adarsh Drama, SanLak standing up for Adarsh - Swara sees Uttara and SwaSanRAglak scene in the bedroom - Raglak being adorable and SwaSan - well nok jhok. 

13th April : More and more of Pari drama and SwaSan scene, Swaragini scene  and ofcourse Dadi and Shomi scene ðŸ¤¢

14th April : More and More Pari Drama and more nonsense with DP's birthday. One small nice raglak scene and a spoilt SwaSan scene ðŸ¥±

15th April : Ahhh the most stupidest of all SSK and SR merger and a few SwaSan scenes along with Swaragini scenes here and there that too in SSK time slot and not on SR slot (for people who like to think that couples bring TRPs ðŸ¥±) 

From what it looks the week was crappy Pari drama and nothing else. It wont keep audience hooked. I myself am skipping all this nonsense and watching only SwaSan scenes and Raglak scenes online. Who would want to watch kitchen politics with a stone face Pari being negative just like that ðŸ¥±

And yes, IPL has something to do with the fall - but the drama is not too good either. Its not enough tempting for audience to watch the whole show. Like 'Flame of Hope' said - SR is finding it very difficult to maintain a loyal fan base. Both SwaSan fans and Raglak fans want couple romance while the TRP aunties want good drama. None of it is happening in the show. ðŸ˜† Thankfully yesterday was by far the BEST episode of Swaragini in days! Raglak and SwaSan in the same frame and being adorable! But then again, the TRPs still wont increase because TRP aunties dont watch for romance. The faster people get that - the better it is. 

Peace! 
Edited by --Anna-- - 8 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
20 min of epi ppl want track surroindinv leads but we got pari blabering her mom cryng and all that

Kasam working good promos focus on leads with right amount of negativity

I will tell u jodha akbar was zee biggest hit they suddenlybring leap all trp gone focus on salim anarkali fans rejected
Plus over drama of ruq always killed trps

When fans get connected to character or jodi they wanna see story around that only
Not ex yz 

Audience just need proper story tracks revolving leads 
Bas 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Yeah, TRP is because of the whole track and not because of a couple. 

this is why i say write down track that revolves around swasan-ragya...balance it with romance and drama...our show will take the jet speed race in the chart...when you have 2 beautiful couples why sideline them when you can utilise them to the maximum...

the reason of YHM...KKB...Kasam success is the couples and EK writes down track revolves around them not their family...she writes down track that affects the the couples not the entire family and thats what is interesting to watch...the couples trials and test in their love and marriage lives...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Asha122

Who is pointing on jodi...????
R u saying this to me???

N9 dear its not for u 

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Thank u for saying this. It applies to swasan also because u see swasan fans keep saying that only swasan bringsl trps

I said the truth. I used to follow MATSH. Once upon a time, it was the channel topper (from Apr-Sept). Swaragini, MATSH, SSK and Udaan used to always be at the top. IshVeer were a beautiful couple. But the show was messed up due to stupid tracks. And even IshVeer couldn't bring TRPs. But mostly, they were always being separated. So, TRP is due to the track and not because of a couple. TRP aunties are choosy like that.
Anu0517 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

N9 dear its not for u 

Ok yar..
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank u for saying this. It applies to swasan also because u see swasan fans keep saying that only swasan bringsl trps

Temish fan why always look for fights? No SwaSan fan said in the last post of Asha that SwaSan bring TRPS and no one did in this one? People who do that are probably sitting and blabbering away on Twitter or IG or somewhere else. What is the point of creating a war between fandoms on the forum?

I have started liking both Ragya and SwaSan and I loved both of them yesterday - why bring the same topic again and again and instigate a fan war? 

Edited by --Anna-- - 8 years ago