TRP (Apr9-Arp15) - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Swaragini TRPs are good, no doubt about it. But the thing is, I am being brutally honest... SR doesn't have a loyal fan base of TRP aunties like YHM and KKB. SR as I have seen from last year used to be in the top five of Colors. It used to have 3.5 one week and 2.9 the next. So, it keeps fluctuating.
Scenes dont bring trps my dear its whole track 
Swasan scenes were therr but track and lack of promos blaming swasan or being sarcastic will never give your ragya its due or trps

Swasan give trps its proven fact jab jab track promos about them comes it always touche 4 and 3 trp

Two or three min scenes doesnt mean swasan are reason
Its lack of creativity tracks effecting Swaragini trp

Originally posted by Mages

its obvious SSK facing dips...rosid is no more...so noone will watch superwomen fighting dayaans...chudails...patali devi...chandramani...they tolerate this nonsense for one sheer reason Rosid...

Agreed. I must say, TRP aunties are very choosy and wayward. SSK was a show which they'd been watching and making it the topper for 1.5 years straight. Now suddenly, they gave it up.
Watching tv since ten years and worked in trp department to i know how breakdown of episodes happen
But never point finger on your jodi 
Hope u to keep that in mind and d9nt jump to conclusions

Stating your pov is fine being sarcastic and passing comments is not good my dear
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

It's not just SR TRP is low but for all shows its showed drop. Last week we had happy moments with  no drama at all. So if  we consider that TRP is good. 

thats not enough...we need more to sustain...for a one month old show brings in 2.2 trps...despite IPL fever...isn't something wrong...and drops are with other shows too...but they are in the range of 3-4 trps even with drops...isn't it something wrong...

last week where did we got happy moments...it was focus on swara-pari nonsense...a 2 min swasan scene than a stupid merger with SSK where there is no heads and tails 
...is it enough...swasan get 2 mins in the entire show and the whole damn focus on pari...
Originally posted by Mages

@suds...thats how it should be...focus on swasan-ragya the most than add in family drama...thats how it works...last night epi was one good example...

Yea !! 
@Bold that's what we need ðŸ˜›
Yeah, TRP is because of the whole track and not because of a couple. 
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Agreed. I must say, TRP aunties are very choosy and wayward. SSK was a show which they'd been watching and making it the topper for 1.5 years straight. Now suddenly, they gave it up.

the popularity of SSK comes from roli-simar and Rosid...nothing more...
Ibused to watch SSK for this 2 reason only after i realise that the 2 reason getting sidelined...i quit
avika has quit the show...its going to affect the trps badly...even patali devi...chudails...daayans...chandramani can't save it
Now this Pari nonsense was on. Next track, they should focus on SwaSan-RagYa both. Then, it would be good for both fans and TRP audience.
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Yeah, TRP is because of the whole track and not because of a couple. 

Thank u for saying this. It applies to swasan also because u see swasan fans keep saying that only swasan bringsl trps