Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 9)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Hi NynaHug

keeping up my promiseSmile

Well its nothing less but yummy start to an delicious treat with this SS...Well let me start with recipe .where did u get this idea from galClapClap super creative Thumbs Upand recipe sounds great.I love how you take care  of every small detail your efforts are totally visibleStarStar respect for the same

Dragon reminds me of my someone in my officeLOLLOL and that small retorts of girls for dadi's restrictions.Damn funny they are ..I swear they keep going on head though sometimes though you cant just say them esp at workLOL

well I assume ragini is good soul in this and my eyes all are for stranger ..Embarrassed I already love him and dont tell me its lakshLOLLOL

Yummy start ..looking for more sweeter deal in next update

LuckyHug

Dear Lucky,

Regarding the idea for the recipe - well I had read somewhere that there is a recipe for friendship which stuck in my head and when I got the idea for the story, I felt it appropriate to actually write the introduction as a recipe. I am so thrilled that you liked it. 

Dragon - well she is reminiscent of all those strict teachers / stern bosses we had in school and have in office, we know they are right but still cannot resist giving back to them (at least in our minds ) - I can recall one occasion - when my colleague and myself were being pulled up and our boss said that we had to rise to the occasion. We had felt that it was totally uncalled for considering the time and effort we had spent on that assignment and if the client was being unreasonable it was not fair admonishing us (Audit clients can be quite demanding). After he had left, we had quipped among ourselves, if we had known we had to rise we would have had added baking powder to our breakfastWink. Oh yes, there are so many smart answers which we can only voice in our heads.

And yes, Ragini and Swara are normal sisters - no turning evil, dark and murderous - with the expected quibbles. I intend this story to be a simple love story with small misunderstandings.
As to the stranger - wait till Chapter 2 Smile

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky.m

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

Hi nyna...Firstly so sorry for the late reply and thank you for the pm...Embarrassed
What a scrumptious and delicious treat of a ss you have delivered...as I sit in front of the window watching the tiny rain trops I cannot stop but smile at the tasty start of the ss...The recipe of this ss has the perfect blend of soul...love ...drama and care...All the emotions one needs to feel both content and blissfull...I see that this journey is indeed going to be sweet and if somewhat spicy Wink if you get what I mean...The blend of ingredients is just perfect Clap...

Okay back to chapter one...I have to say I just loved the small details you used to describe this cute coffee place and Mrs das has become one of my favourite characters already...just love her...LOL she is so sweet...

The bond between swara and ragani is very sweet and the house just sounds so cute...A perfect family home built upon trust and faith that with time  is shall get better...just like your story it did make me wonder why did they leave home...so what is the mystery Disapprove

Mm..well back to the bakery...buddy seems you were planning on making us all feel hungry with all those muffins...I felt like I was at the counter and actually ordering one of those...Day Dreaming

Seems like our swara is one mean baker herself...back to the stranger that everyone is wondering whom it is...seems like you have the perfect blend of soul and care sorted in this mystery man.. I have to say I just loved his shuttle entry in the shop to his mischievous order of the coffee to his silent observations of swara actions...I just couldn't help image that I was sanskaar...His nature in the start I the show was to always watch swara with so much love and integrity to decipher what she is up to...seems like our gent is already hooked with this beauty...Hug

Well the real question for me is what does recipe have in store next...Blushing

For this first encounter with the stranger has  made swara learn one lesson which is to smile...wonder what you have in store next from us...Please update soon...Tongue

Until then I shall reread this mouth watering piece LOL

Ps: don't be nervous it has been written beautifully Star

Take care...

Razia

Dear Razia,

Firstly - I think we should make it a rule - no apologies for late res and unres - I am sure all of you have a busy schedule, so the fact that you read, res and then comment itself means a lot. 

The bond between Swara and Ragini - I do not have a sister but at times have been envious of that bond that sisters share (though I would not give up my brother for a sister - never). So when the show ruined it (mostly by the illogical redemption of Ragini and Swara simply forgiving everyone for everything) I had enough. So this is my attempt at showing what I think sisters should be - together through thick and thin. And as to why they left home - well future chapters will tell. But my intent is a sweet love story though you would be final judge of it. 

Mrs. Das - well she would be sweet - more of her in later chapters

Cupcakes -as I mentioned, I took those recipes from my friend who is an expert baker and has made all of them and many more. As to the stranger - wait till Chapter 2 - I seem more anxious to reveal his identity now. Wink

And yes - whatever happens never forget to smile (there is also a novel by the same name - do not forget to smile - a lovely read)

Thanks for reading it and regarding not being nervous (well it is like answering an exam - however well prepared you are, you cannot help being nervousEmbarrassed)

love,
Nyna

raaz19

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Hey nyna...
 Im late ..sorry n thanks for pm...

I must say im sooo very impressed...introduction to sweet deals was literally sweet...all that cupcakes n coffee u mentioned made my stomach growl...hundred rats were running in my stomach...yummy...such a delicious start...

The whole chapter n little background of swaragini described was amazing..loved their sisterly bond...mrs Das seems to be a nice women..who helped these girls in trouble times...house cum bakery was beautifully described...

Sooo swara is a expert baker...great going n then comes the entry of a mysterious stranger..(.im guessing sansku)stupid me..who else it could be then...loved the situation..rain n one cup of coffee...prepared by her for him...awww im all smiling..he quitely observed her n left..leaving a note...wow...

Sooo story is getting all spiced up...excited...

Overall it was magnificent update...waiting for next...

Talia

Dear Talia,

Yours is the umpteenth post to apologise for a late comment - I shall make it a rule as to NO apologies.  I simply love reading your comments which must take a bit of your time so do not apologise.

So you liked the cupcakes I mentioned - well imagine my state when my friend actually bakes them and posts pictures for all of us (if we had stayed in the same city, I am sure she would never have had a chance to eat a single one)Big smile.

Swara and Ragini, yes a nice sisterly bond (there is so much bromance, so thought the girls could also share a loving bondLOL) and Mrs. Das is indeed a very kind person. (not one reader has thought otherwise despite her being nicknamed a DragonWink)

So glad to note you liked the story - and as to who the stranger is  - Chapter 2 will reveal the same.Wink

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

So beautifully written, Nyna!!

I loved loved the charming recipe for your story! 
And your setting - so lovingly delineated - reminds me of Nora Roberts.

And it's an intriguing start! The young man leaves a note (a shadow of Pakeezah there! Day Dreaming) and our Swara's interest is piqued. I confess, so is mine!!

Sorry for turning up so late to read but I loved it.
Bubble

Dear Bubble,

Nora Roberts - thud - too much of high praise that my writing reminds you of herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The young man leaving a note - intriguing and yes, does pique Swara's interest. Guess both he and me can say - Mission accomplished.Wink

Thrilled to know that you loved it and please. please no apologies for late reading / res/ comments. You read and commented, that is enough for me.

love,
Nyna

soapbubble

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Nynaaa Hug This story is really the sweetest one..I was smiling all the while I read the first chapterBig smile

The intro part was so fun to read..TongueHow innovatively you have written it..Big smileThe recipe for Sweet deals being the highlight..ClapAwesome mind blowing..It was so interesting..As you said, I found happiness already reading the intro itself..Big smileBig smile

And now coming to the ever sweetest First chapter..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I really loved the characterization of Dragon Das and Swaragini of course..SmileSmileThe way you started the story is so so beautiful..The sibling bonding, Ragini who loves to be woken up by Swara, Swara who loves to take all the blame for their current state..Everything has been explained by you in a heart touching way..Hug hugs to you for that Hug

So they were born to an orthodox family, and both the sisters wanted freedom from the conservative nature of the elders, especially Dadi..But then when they finally got it, they got it at the cost of losing their family..Oh no..!Poor things..Cry
I can't guess what might have happened to them..But now the sisters are living under the care of Mrs. Das..

I really loved the description of Swaragini's current home and the bakery named Sweet Deals..Big smileCute and innovative name by the way..
Really loved the way you described about the timings and strictness in the number of cupcakes..Embarrassed
And I have been to Vashi, when I came to Mumbai in the past, I have lived there while vacationing with my aunt's family..But now, they have don't live there..They have shifted..But hearing the place name was so nostalgic..lots of memories came into my mind..SmileSmile

And coming to the most lovely part..The arrival of the stranger in that rainy night..Aww so romantic..Day DreamingHope that the person was Sanskaar..Anyway I imagined him only..WinkLOL
And really loved his first meeting with Swara and their interactions..Day DreamingI was smiling all the while..I am eagerly waiting for the next update..And I want to say that you are a really gifted and talented writer..ClapHug
Love you
Naina

Nynaeve

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Nice...

Nynaeve

Alohomora_X Goldie
Alohomora_X
Alohomora_X

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Nyna..!! EmbarrassedBig smile
I am extremely sorry dear I am tooo... late in replyCry
I actually had exams to go and even know I am having them ...damn it..Angryand soo..it was not possible to read and comment only 4 days more then I will have the much awaited holidays I am really pissed off know...Confused I am not even able to update mine ..

I always waited to read your work ..and this is something too unique concept ..I liked it and with your writing I am damn sure it will became a masterpieceClapBig smile

The reciepe was absolute bliss ..I will try it ..later on ..for my future fics to comeWink you have written it in a very innovative way ..and the bakery name is wonderful ..say unique ..I loved it mainly and the restrictions of the bakery ,swaragini bond , and their past ... all were described very beautifully..

Navi Mumbai..!? Yay..!! It is were I stayed for 10 years ..and our family got transferred to chennai 3 years before...since then I have been missing it ...you are making me recall my days there ..thanks. lot for a Navi Mumbai backdrop ...

And I suppose the stranger is our hero .. Am I right ..?
Waiting for future parts ..update as time permits..

Once again a big "SORRY" ..!!for the late..

Love 
Soundharya..LOLBig smile

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Nynaaa Hug This story is really the sweetest one..I was smiling all the while I read the first chapterBig smile
Me too - smiling to know that I could make you smileSmile

The intro part was so fun to read..TongueHow innovatively you have written it..Big smileThe recipe for Sweet deals being the highlight..ClapAwesome mind blowing..It was so interesting..As you said, I found happiness already reading the intro itself..Big smileBig smile

I am so happy to know you liked it - as I mentioned I love reading recipes and watching cookery programmes (not equally enthusiastic about making themWink) though the highlight of the recipe is SwaSan and anything with them would definitley be a sweet deal!
And now coming to the ever sweetest First chapter..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I really loved the characterization of Dragon Das and Swaragini of course..SmileSmileThe way you started the story is so so beautiful..The sibling bonding, Ragini who loves to be woken up by Swara, Swara who loves to take all the blame for their current state..Everything has been explained by you in a heart touching way..Hug hugs to you for that Hug

So they were born to an orthodox family, and both the sisters wanted freedom from the conservative nature of the elders, especially Dadi..But then when they finally got it, they got it at the cost of losing their family..Oh no..!Poor things..Cry
I can't guess what might have happened to them..But now the sisters are living under the care of Mrs. Das..

You liked SwaraGini - I was a little apprehensive that the sisterly bond would be a little too saccharine sweet especially given the way the serial dealt with it. But guess I got it right. Swara is typical - ready to take the blame for everything but is quite natural she being the elder sibling and presumably would consider herself to be responsible for the younger one.
And as they say, be careful what you wish for - it might come true. They find that this adage is quite true. As to what happened to them, that is for a little later.

I really loved the description of Swaragini's current home and the bakery named Sweet Deals..Big smileCute and innovative name by the way..
Really loved the way you described about the timings and strictness in the number of cupcakes..Embarrassed
And I have been to Vashi, when I came to Mumbai in the past, I have lived there while vacationing with my aunt's family..But now, they have don't live there..They have shifted..But hearing the place name was so nostalgic..lots of memories came into my mind..SmileSmile

So you are familiar with Vashi, great to know - so do let me know if I get any facts wrong (to confess, I have never been there, I did a google search on bengali communities etc. in Mumbai and zoomed in on Vashi Embarrassed)

And coming to the most lovely part..The arrival of the stranger in that rainy night..Aww so romantic..Day DreamingHope that the person was Sanskaar..Anyway I imagined him only..WinkLOL
And really loved his first meeting with Swara and their interactions..Day DreamingI was smiling all the while..I am eagerly waiting for the next update..

As to the stranger, will come to know in chapter 2, which I should be posting by tomorrow, maximum. 
And I want to say that you are a really gifted and talented writer..ClapHug

- and that makes me thrilled to bits BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Love you
Naina

And replied above (in plum???). 

love,
Nyna

hp_2006

Go to top