Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 7)

Zephyr8 Senior Member
Zephyr8
Zephyr8

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Zephyr8

Superb start. Very interested. You've also kept the characters very close to home...navi mumbai. Thank you for the PM. Looking forward to the next. 

Dear Sagarika,

So happy to know that you found the start interesting. 

So you are from Navi Mumbai - great to know.

Nyna

Yes I am. How about you? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Res...

Unres..

Nyna... Dear...

Sorry for late unres dear.. I totally forgot about this res..   Tongue

Awesome SS.. Good start.. Soo swaragini lost their family but how. Who is Mrs . das.. Who is that stranger.. Is that Sanskaar.. Or someone else.. For that you have to post the further parts soon.. Very Eagar.. Eating my nails yaar.. Post the next part soon before I eat my fingers...

With love...

Kam.. Wink

Dear Kamila,

I think all of us should stop apologising for delayed unres (I have quite a few myself Cry ). So you liked the start - thanks !

As to them losing their family - do not worry it is not a tragedy so do not worry too much - I plan to make it a love story with not much ups and downs or villainous twists just a few misunderstandingsBig smile

Mrs. Das is a new creation of mine - no such character in the show - her story would be revealed a little later  - I have to keep you guys hookedWink

Regarding that gentleman - the list of ingredients has only two - Sanskaar and Lakshya - a little patience - I will tell that in Chapter 2 (too many have posed that question and somehow that gives the ''sadistic me' a little pleasureLOL)

Will update soon - please, please, please do not eat your fingers - how do I get further updates to 'My foe to my soul' (I have my priorities rightSmile)

love,
Nyna

Seriously.

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Superb start. Very interested. You've also kept the characters very close to home...navi mumbai. Thank you for the PM. Looking forward to the next. 

Dear Sagarika,

So happy to know that you found the start interesting. 

So you are from Navi Mumbai - great to know.

Nyna

Yes I am. How about you? 

Hyderabad
iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna.Smile
Again read this SS with my this account.LOL
Very beautiful starting dear. Very interesting and different backdrop. Really loved it.Embarrassed
I thing, who was that gentleman? Was that Sanskar?Confused
Plzz continue with the next parts soon. Eagerly waiting for the next updates. And plzz send me pm when u update the next parts.Embarrassed
With love.
Aheli.

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Unres Page 3 Nyna dear xoxo 

Nynaeve

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hi nyna...Firstly so sorry for the late reply and thank you for the pm...Embarrassed
What a scrumptious and delicious treat of a ss you have delivered...as I sit in front of the window watching the tiny rain trops I cannot stop but smile at the tasty start of the ss...The recipe of this ss has the perfect blend of soul...love ...drama and care...All the emotions one needs to feel both content and blissfull...I see that this journey is indeed going to be sweet and if somewhat spicy Wink if you get what I mean...The blend of ingredients is just perfect Clap...

Okay back to chapter one...I have to say I just loved the small details you used to describe this cute coffee place and Mrs das has become one of my favourite characters already...just love her...LOL she is so sweet...

The bond between swara and ragani is very sweet and the house just sounds so cute...A perfect family home built upon trust and faith that with time  is shall get better...just like your story it did make me wonder why did they leave home...so what is the mystery Disapprove

Mm..well back to the bakery...buddy seems you were planning on making us all feel hungry with all those muffins...I felt like I was at the counter and actually ordering one of those...Day Dreaming

Seems like our swara is one mean baker herself...back to the stranger that everyone is wondering whom it is...seems like you have the perfect blend of soul and care sorted in this mystery man.. I have to say I just loved his shuttle entry in the shop to his mischievous order of the coffee to his silent observations of swara actions...I just couldn't help image that I was sanskaar...His nature in the start I the show was to always watch swara with so much love and integrity to decipher what she is up to...seems like our gent is already hooked with this beauty...Hug

Well the real question for me is what does recipe have in store next...Blushing

For this first encounter with the stranger has  made swara learn one lesson which is to smile...wonder what you have in store next from us...Please update soon...Tongue

Until then I shall reread this mouth watering piece LOL

Ps: don't be nervous it has been written beautifully Star

Take care...

Razia

Nynaeve

krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hey nyna...
 Im late ..sorry n thanks for pm...

I must say im sooo very impressed...introduction to sweet deals was literally sweet...all that cupcakes n coffee u mentioned made my stomach growl...hundred rats were running in my stomach...yummy...such a delicious start...

The whole chapter n little background of swaragini described was amazing..loved their sisterly bond...mrs Das seems to be a nice women..who helped these girls in trouble times...house cum bakery was beautifully described...

Sooo swara is a expert baker...great going n then comes the entry of a mysterious stranger..(.im guessing sansku)stupid me..who else it could be then...loved the situation..rain n one cup of coffee...prepared by her for him...awww im all smiling..he quitely observed her n left..leaving a note...wow...

Sooo story is getting all spiced up...excited...

Overall it was magnificent update...waiting for next...

Talia

Nynaeve

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
So beautifully written, Nyna!!

I loved loved the charming recipe for your story! 
And your setting - so lovingly delineated - reminds me of Nora Roberts.

And it's an intriguing start! The young man leaves a note (a shadow of Pakeezah there! Day Dreaming) and our Swara's interest is piqued. I confess, so is mine!!

Sorry for turning up so late to read but I loved it.
Bubble

Nynaeve

Go to top