Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 59)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showrav24

Nice to meet u too Nyna. can i call u that, yaa we interact frist time but i follow ur story from beginning.
u can call me showrav 

Dear Showrav,

Yes, you can call me Nyna. I am glad to know that you have followed my story from the beginning. Hope to keep interacting with you.

Best,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showrav24

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hey Nynu,Smile
Awesome update!!!Clap
Dear Aheli, I am so happy that you liked itBlushing

Yummy!!! Rasogullas!! I just love them, u know!!Embarrassed Siso, have u tasted it?? I tastes so heavenly!!Embarrassed Specially when its served hot!!Wink Kolkata's Rasogulla is very famous. If u visit Kolkata in near future, plzz taste it okk...EmbarrassedBig smile I could understand Sujata's bliss while having Rasogullas.LOL She loved Rasogullas so much that she name Swara 'Goolu'!!!!!LOLWink 

Rasogullas - my favourite too. I spent quite some years in Jamshedpur, with is about a 4 hour journey from Kolkata and has a very strong bengali influence,  some of my very good friends are bengalis too. So I am quite exposed to the the bangla culture and cuisine. There is a sweets shop chain - North Bengal Sweets - and the rasogullas are to die for. In fact, I do not eat rasogullas anywhere else, if I can help it, they just do not taste the same. I am so in love with them, that I have tried to make them at home and actually they taste better than the some of the ones we get. Guess, as long it is not the North Bengal Sweets Shop rasogullas, my rasogullas taste okay.Wink But I love them nice and cold.

RagLak part was nice.Smile SanLak's bet and teasing Ragini.LOL Ragini was not so much bad at cooking.Wink Again one of my favorite dish, 'Cholar Dal'.Big smile

Yes, Ragini was not so bad a cook and she did have a nice revenge, ensuring that either Sanskaar or Lakshya won the betsWink Cholar dal and hot rice - close to heaven, right?

SwaSan moments were so sweet.Embarrassed Sanskar fulfilled Swara demands and even fulfilled those thing which she didn't ask for.Wink So much that Sujju rechristened him as 'Goolu ka Gulam'!!LOL

Sanskaar loves Swara so much, that he would move heavens for her and then not even care what the world calls him. So obviously Sujata could not resist teasing him as Goolu ka Ghulam - poor Swara was embarrassedEmbarrassed
Finally AP accepted Ragini wholeheartedly.Big smile

Yes she realised that they both spoke the same language - though a little differently.
Mrs. Das and Dadi's cooking battles were hilarious!!!LOL 

Two old ladies, both great cooks and lots of time on their hands - so battles are a given and nobody must have actually minded, not with the delicacies they get to eatWink For all we know, if we manage to visit them, they might make you a judge and stuff you tooBig smile

Finally Shomi was happy and content in life coz her daughters- SwaRagini were happy with their life and she got her 'Maa' in Mrs. Das. Shekhar-Shomi both were happy.Big smile

Yes, Shomi has her daughters back, happily married, adorable sons in law, a surrogate mother - absolutely content and happy
A beautiful and happy ending.Big smile Loved it so much!!Heart Thanks for the pm.Big smile 

I love "love stories" with a happy ending too - there is no way it could be otherwise

And plzz come back asap with a new SwaSan story.Wink

Working on another one on the ML track - however, will start posting only once I have the final draft in place, will pm you once I start posting. Currently I have 50% of the first draft donePinch and will be posting the progress in my index (link in siggy belowWink)

With love,
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nyna Hug

Firstly a big Hug & thank you for this wonderful sweet tale of Sweet Deals. I loved it for being such a nice halka - phulka thing which one can read with peace & come out of with peace of mind intactLOL 

A beautiful, well rounded ending to a beautiful story. It is so satisfying to see all of them so happy & well settled in their lives. I loved that bit about Sujju not even being satisfied when she saw her own kids for the first time ROFL It was so easy to imagine Sujju crib about a red faced Sunny & a too tiny Uttara ROFL You have got a real talent of keeping everyone true to characterEmbarrassed So while Swara impresses with Rashogullas Ragini impresses her Saas with bhajans on a guitarLOL Wah WahLOLClap I was so happy to see Mrs. Das settling in the baadi. She will no longer be alone, the girls whom she welcomed into her life & protected against their own foolishness gave her her own family in return. It feels good to see good things happening to good peopleEmbarrassed 

I think I have mentioned this before but all that trivia you insert in your chapters deserves a special mention as we come to the end of this story. I absolutely love those bits & pieces of information you include in your stories. 

I had seen you reserve nearly 2-3 pages a few weeks ago for another story. Is that one coming up soon? Did you finally decide on the story line? Do PM me once you start updating that oneEmbarrassed 

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Hey Nynu,Smile
Awesome update!!!Clap
Dear Aheli, I am so happy that you liked itBlushing

Yummy!!! Rasogullas!! I just love them, u know!!Embarrassed Siso, have u tasted it?? It tastes so heavenly!!Embarrassed Specially when its served hot!!Wink Kolkata's Rasogulla is very famous. If u visit Kolkata in near future, plzz taste it okk...EmbarrassedBig smile I could understand Sujata's bliss while having Rasogullas.LOL She loved Rasogullas so much that she name Swara 'Goolu'!!!!!LOLWink 

Rasogullas - my favourite too. I spent quite some years in Jamshedpur, with is about a 4 hour journey from Kolkata and has a very strong bengali influence,  some of my very good friends are bengalis too. So I am quite exposed to the the bangla culture and cuisine. There is a sweets shop chain - North Bengal Sweets - and the rasogullas are to die for. In fact, I do not eat rasogullas anywhere else, if I can help it, they just do not taste the same. I am so in love with them, that I have tried to make them at home and actually they taste better than the some of the ones we get. Guess, as long it is not the North Bengal Sweets Shop rasogullas, my rasogullas taste okay.Wink But I love them nice and cold.

RagLak part was nice.Smile SanLak's bet and teasing Ragini.LOL Ragini was not so much bad at cooking.Wink Again one of my favorite dish, 'Cholar Dal'.Big smile

Yes, Ragini was not so bad a cook and she did have a nice revenge, ensuring that either Sanskaar or Lakshya won the betsWink Cholar dal and hot rice - close to heaven, right?

SwaSan moments were so sweet.Embarrassed Sanskar fulfilled Swara demands and even fulfilled those thing which she didn't ask for.Wink So much that Sujju rechristened him as 'Goolu ka Gulam'!!LOL

Sanskaar loves Swara so much, that he would move heavens for her and then not even care what the world calls him. So obviously Sujata could not resist teasing him as Goolu ka Ghulam - poor Swara was embarrassedEmbarrassed
Finally AP accepted Ragini wholeheartedly.Big smile

Yes she realised that they both spoke the same language - though a little differently.
Mrs. Das and Dadi's cooking battles were hilarious!!!LOL 

Two old ladies, both great cooks and lots of time on their hands - so battles are a given and nobody must have actually minded, not with the delicacies they get to eatWink For all we know, if we manage to visit them, they might make you a judge and stuff you tooBig smile

Finally Shomi was happy and content in life coz her daughters- SwaRagini were happy with their life and she got her 'Maa' in Mrs. Das. Shekhar-Shomi both were happy.Big smile

Yes, Shomi has her daughters back, happily married, adorable sons in law, a surrogate mother - absolutely content and happy
A beautiful and happy ending.Big smile Loved it so much!!Heart Thanks for the pm.Big smile 

I love "love stories" with a happy ending too - there is no way it could be otherwise

And plzz come back asap with a new SwaSan story.Wink

Working on another one on the ML track - however, will start posting only once I have the final draft in place, will pm you once I start posting. Currently I have 50% of the first draft donePinch and will be posting the progress in my index (link in siggy belowWink)

With love,
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Isn't Rasogulla tastes heavenly??!!Big smile Oh so u like cold Rasogullas?? Even they tastes good.Big smile But I personally love the hot ones!!WinkLOL Wow!!! U have Bengali friends and u lived in Jamshedpur.Big smile This piece of news is really nice!!!Embarrassed Even I have some relatives living in Jamshedpur and I'm a Bengali too.Wink And u r ri8!! Cholar Dal with rice is equally heavenly.Big smile It tastes awesome with 'Luchi' or 'Puri' too.Wink Will be waiting for ur new ML track story eagerly.Embarrassed

Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 31 July 2016 at 11:21pm

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Dear Shru,
I will get back with a detailed reply, difficult to type with a very runny noseCry

Your DP is of Dean from Season 6.2 right - you no longer visit the supernatural forum do you? Are you still watching it? And whom do you prefer, Dean or Sam (I adore Dean, my brother likes Sam, he is younger to meLOL but we both are great fans of the seriesLOL)

love,
Nyna

The.Lannister

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res Smile

Nynu...HugHug Loved it...how could I not. Was so delectably done.  Smile Just desserts indeed. Karma cafe huh? SmileWink And Sanskaar as Goolu ka Ghulam LOLROFL He would accept it with complete nonchalance of course. Wink It is what it is, after all...and he wouldn't have it any other way. LOLEmbarrassed

Will be back for a proper, detailed revert tomorrow. Am just awful at typing from phone. Smile

Lots of Love 

Viji 

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Res Smile

Nynu...HugHug Loved it...how could I not. Was so delectably done.  Smile Just desserts indeed. Karma cafe huh? SmileWink And Sanskaar as Goolu ka Ghulam LOLROFL He would accept it with complete nonchalance of course. Wink It is what it is, after all...and he wouldn't have it any other way. LOLEmbarrassed

Will be back for a proper, detailed revert tomorrow. Am just awful at typing from phone. Smile

Lots of Love 

Viji 

Dear Viji,HugHugHug

Take your time, Sanskaar would love being a Gollu Ka Ghulam - it is the truth after allLOL

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Isn't Rasogulla tastes heavenly??!!Big smile Oh so u like cold Rasogullas?? Even they tastes good.Big smile But I personally love the hot ones!!WinkLOL Wow!!! U have Bengali friends and u lived in Jamshedpur.Big smile This piece of news is really nice!!!Embarrassed Even I have some relatives living in Jamshedpur and I'm a Bengali too.Wink And u r ri8!! Cholar Dal with rice is equally heavenly.Big smile It tastes awesome with 'Luchi' or 'Puri' too.Wink Will be waiting for ur new ML track story eagerly.Embarrassed

Yes, a few of my best buddies are bengalis - and for me Durga maa is the one which so graces all the pandals during the Pujas. 

And yes it tastes great with luchi or puri too.

So you will wait for the ML story - I am nervous and elated. Will let you know once I start postingLOL

love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

Go to top