Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 57)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Res for the lovely epilogue :) X
Nyna dearest Hug

I have prevaricated enough and dragged my feet long enough to avoid doing this as it signals the end of a story that I savoured for its sweetness but other flavours I commented on before too Embarrassed. A very fitting end to this delectably spun tale.  A really wonderful journey you took us on from. The coffee shop will stay in my memories, I can almost smell the scents and see SwaSan sitting there for hours, gently and beautifully falling in love and I also see a fiery Ragini come into her own in a very nicely surprising manner and even Laikshya grow up as we travel through the chapters. ClapClapClap

This epilogue so rounded everything up in style. I loved the humour you infused in so many parts of this story - it was subtle and yet worked so well. My fave bit here of that was the description of Sujata and how she even managed to find fault in her own babies when they were born- that was epic LOLLOL

The little touch about Mrs Das was very nice too- loved how you fit her in and made her the Dida of this piece! 

The rest all flowed so well too. I already told you how powerfully you etched Ragini and the bit about how you made AP get over her hesitancy with her was so smooth, I was clapping. Oh and try deftly delved into AP's persona there- really well done I thought. 

SwaSan of course were adorable and my absolute fave part was the effective manner Sanskaar found to shut his exasperatingly adorable wife up Blushing.

You literally didn't miss anything or anyone out and left us scooping up every little crumb and savouring the aftertaste but missing that this delicious treat, like all good things, has ended Cry. But no tears for long as the memories is leaves are simply too tasty and sweet to feel bad Big smile. I have probably said many times before, but I felt with this story you really came into your own, this is such gently tale as such but still potent in its own right. I am eagerly awaiting the next offering- do I hear that you have already got one part written or am I getting confused? I expect one so I am wishing it all up! 

Till we meet on the next one, I will have the memories of this one and will savour those as we must do such sweet deals Big smile

Love always,
Shru xoxo 

Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 01 August 2016 at 2:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res Smile

Dear Viji,

As usual you are the firstHug

Love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Lovely epilogue.. Thumbs Up
Its really a awesome story Clap
U are a brilliant writer.. Keep writing Smile

Dear Sneha,

Coming from you, it is one of the best compliments that I can receive. Thank you for being with me for the whole journey and the above words.

Love,
Nyna
Bennet.Lizzy Senior Member
Bennet.Lizzy
Bennet.Lizzy

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Res.

Nyna Hug 

Loved the nutty fudge. Will get back soon. I'm just back to being hale and healthy and your deal was a great way to start a day.

There is a pending list of res' I have to unres now. So a little delay before I get back to eat one more of the same fudge and then say my goodbyes should be fine, right? After all I don't want to part ways with this thread so soon...

Loads of love
Nalini

Edited by Bennet.Lizzy - 30 July 2016 at 9:30pm

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bennet.Lizzy

Res.

Nyna  Hug

Loved the nutty fudge. Will get back soon. I'm just back to being hale and healthy and your deal was a great way to start a day.

There is a pending list of res' I have to unres now. So a little delay before I get back to eat one more of the same fudge and then say my goodbyes should be fine, right? After all I don't want to part ways with this thread so soon...

Loads of love
Nalini

Dear Nalini,

You back to being hale and hearty - best news possibleHugHug

Take your time to unres - I know how that is, having a pending list of "res"- I am sure that some of the res I have made are actually "time-barred and no longer valid" a fact that leaves me very very ashamed. CryCry

loads of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Nyna.. my cappuccino.. what can I say this was the best.. Part.. I loved the way you portrayed Ragini character... Her monologue in bakery.. he is proving that he is Sanskaar brother... And the swasan let have a peaceful separate marriage wah... Mmmuah for that.. 
And the epilogue it was soo sweet to read... Gholo Kha gulam.. lol... Nice.. dear... 

I liked how ap and Ragini relationship mended..

Suju brought rasagulllah as dowry... Lol.. 

I enjoyed the whole journey dear... Sorry I can't give comments lately... Busy with my personal life... Extremely sorry yaar..

With love...

Kam...

Dear Mocha, 

Firstly do not apologise - personal life and health are priority. 

Secondly it is never the length of the comment that matters (though I would love to read long detailed comments - The vain libran in me is very very delighted with themEvil Smile) especially when you have managed to say so much in so few lines.Smile

Ragini - she truly had me worried - this was supposed to be a SwaSan story and somewhere, she took over - however, I tried to rewrite, it never worked and left me so nervous to post each update,- so when my readers say that they love Ragini - I am immensely happyBig smile

Goolu ka ghulam - well Sanskaar adores his wife, I am sure he literally worships the ground she walks on and Sujata with her penchant for OTT dialogues would label him thatWink And she so loved those rasogullas, that she wanted Swara to learn to make them - the only condition for the marriage.

AP and Ragini - finally Ragini did manage to strike the right chords - so what if it was in a different dialect the language they spoke was the same. 

love,
Nyna
NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Res.. My third one in this series .. Not proud of it.. Still can't wait to read the epilogue.. So Res for epilogue as well.. 

Nynaeve

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Me loved it.. Loved it and loved it.. Well and loved it some more.. Forgive my ramblings.. Reading the Oh so sweet epilogue made me bit sugary or Crazy..  LOL... And then it hit me it ended and me now sad as well.. I want more of this family. Me want more and more.. 
Sorry Nyna dear.. Will revert back a sane reply soon.. 

P. S - The was an awesome epilogue that brighten up my day.. Love ya dear.. 

Nynaeve

Go to top