Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 54)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Dear Viji,
I am now off to res for Chapter 1

Love,
Nyna

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Res for 11 Nyna dearest  .. I know I am still yet to unres 10.. Will unres both chapters  soon.. 
iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey dearest Nyna,Hug
Awesome update!!!Thumbs Up Loved RagLak's moment.Smile Finally Ragini forgave Laksh.Wink Their kiss.Embarrassed Ragini's reason not to have a joint wedding was so good and touchy.Big smileEmbarrassed RagLak again kissed.LOLBlushing  Liked them teasing each other.LOL Loved they way Sanskar made Ragini understood her fear that AP doesn't like her so much.Embarrassed Now finally my SwaSan.Big smile SwaSan had a lovely conversation.Big smile O wow!!!! Sanskar saw Swara at party and instantly was attracted towards her!!!Big smileEmbarrassed But Dadi!! He couldn't meet her due to Dadi.LOL SwaSan r indeed soulmate!!!Embarrassed And loved their kiss at the end!!!EmbarrassedBlushingBlushing Loved the update so much!!Heart Update the epilogue soon.Embarrassed Thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

blindassassin Senior Member
blindassassin
blindassassin

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Nyna
I have been postponing my comment since yday. Goodbyes are very painful dear. I hate to comment on the last chapter of any work. Wish it goes on and on...
Nyna what can I say, the SS was as sweet as the recipes and title , it had. An altogether fresh plot different from the series, interestingly laid out with a sweet swara, sanskar and Ragini. All the characters be it the spoil brat laksh ,strict dadi or even the toughest devil all had some innate goodness in them. None of the characters were evil. Yet you managed to keep our attention glued to it. I loved the way you ended each chapter.Calm and serene.I am sure you are a person who are as sweet as the characters in the story.please write more.
Love you, Veena.

Nynaeve

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Nyna Hug

So we have come to the end of this storyCry but chalo at least we have the epilogue to look forward toBig smile

OK now tell me Nyna, do you love Ragz more than Swara? (current show scenario doesnt count -_-) Because I loved how you have portrayed Ragz in this SS. In fact forget Swara, I liked her more than Sunny!ShockedLOL What a genuine girl...I cannot stop myself from repeating thisEmbarrassed I loved her for asking for some time & then asking SwaSan to not wait for her in the last chapter & just when I thought she couldnt get any more perfect in this chapter she refuses to have a joint wedding. And the reasons she gives...Clap I love her...thats all I can say at this momentLOL

So I was rightAngry Had Daadi not come that day SwaSan would have met so many years agoAngry Daadi Angry Angry Angry And then neither of them would have had the painful experiences of Kavita & Lakshya & could have crooned about being each other's first & everlasting loveEmbarrassed But chalo, like the song goes, mil jaate hai jo bane ek duje ke vaaste!Embarrassed

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Shru and Viji,
As I often say, it is lovely comments from pals like you and others, that actually make me write - each time I post something, I am apprehensive about the whole thing till I read your comments - they make me fall in love with what I write.

So I am going to do what I usually do, read your comments, over and over again, feel deliriously happy and then reply. So please, with your usual boundless patience for my tardiness, do bear with me.

loads of love,
Nyna 

Nynu HugHug

Not only do you make me feel elated and blessed with your comments on my fics, but also with your replies to my comments on yours. EmbarrassedHug

Take all the time you need. I am just immensely touched that you valued my feedback so much. Hug

Lots of Love 

Viji 

Nynaeve

Bennet.Lizzy Senior Member
Bennet.Lizzy
Bennet.Lizzy

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Unresed on 53

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Nyna dearest HugHug
Shru, I am so glad to "see" youHeart

When I saw chapter 11 I was so happy, this whole FF has indeed been a veritable feast, supremely sweet for sure but also never missing on all the other flavours possible too! Forgive the poor puns please, you know my current state doesn't make me too conductive to being particularly lucid so hope you understand Ouch. But, I hope the intent of what I want to convey is clear. As I was saying before digressing LOL I got quite excited and then saw it said final chapter Ouch. I totally know all good things have to end but surely it is a measure of how good something was if you feel sad it's ending? That's how I feel on the best fics and that's my feeling here Embarrassed.

@ bold above - that was a perfect line and one of the best compliments ever on this tale. And seriously you saying that this is a good story - means a ton for me. EmbarrassedHugEmbarrassedHugEmbarrassedHug

But yayyy - there is an epilogue so I will save the tears at parting for that! 

In the meantime, a very lovely and fitting end to a fab story in my very humble opinion. Your build up, progression and then climax were all managed in such a balanced and yet passionate way, it was a pleasure to read this story. I loved the fact that the chemistry between RagLak really blazed in this. Throughout the differences between the sisters were so nicely underscored and in this Chapter, Ragini sort of stole the limelight and it was done masterfully. Loved her boldness and her the way she managed to overcome her trust issues finally to be a real match for Lakshya. And Lakshya too- he showed so much development as a character in the past few chapters, their ending felt so nice and deserved. However the main applause again goes to Ragini (or you really LOLLOL) for that masterstroke of eschewing the joint wedding! You know that would be my pet hate- could not imagine anything worse and the way Ragini expressed it, I so so loved it ClapClap. Thank you for doing this. 

Even though understandably SwaSan were tangential in a way in this, their joy at their anticipated marriage and their endless and ever present real deep connection came across so effectively still. The best bit for me (despite what I said about Ragini above from a writing perspective, it's always ofc the SwaSan nuances that still grab me the most Embarrassed) was how Sanskaar HAD felt that heart pull and instant connect with Swara only and that was before Kavita! Clap That was a quirk of fate that they didn't meet them- they both had to be the people they later became perhaps and it wasn't their time but his recognition to that that he conveyed to her was so soul stirringly beautiful Embarrassed.

The Raglak chemistry - I had always felt that this pair was a more earthy and hence would have a slightly more "carnal" relationship - both the emotional and physical one. SwaSan on the other hand - their relationship - for me, at least, was always a sensuous and a sensitive one. The differences are also visible in the way they talk and interact with each other as well as with the rest of the people in their lives. Which is why, SwaSan would forever have a soul bond, a cosmic connect, irrespective of what they label it as, whereas RagLak would be earthly bound and more into the reality of things - a sort of physical versus metaphysical. Both are beautiful ways of having a outlook but then the differences are what makes both of them click.
Which would also explain why Ragini never gave two hoots about the gypsy's words and never linked them to Lakshya' eyes or his guitar playing talents. But Sanskaar, even if he does not accept the soul mate concept, agreed with Swara's definition of the same - there is somebody to whom we would have that deep soul connect, an irresistible pull, which the fates willing, would turn out to the one for us.

And the double wedding - I so hated it in the serial - so there was no way I would have it here. Keeping in view Swara's selflessness and Sanskaar's attitude of not caring who gets married in the same mandap as them, as long as it is him and Swara, Ragini had to be the one to put her foot down.

Ragini did manage to steal the limelight, right. LOLAs soon as I said, "well this chapter is done," and I started reading it (trying to be objective, as much as possible) that is what struck me - God - this is the final chapter on a SwaSan story and it is turning out to all about Ragini. I actually debated about scrapping the whole thing and re-writing it, which is when the writer in me threw a massive tantrum. So I took a chance and posted it as is.Confused

Also loved how Sanskaar understood Ragini's fears about AP and the really nice switch of making it Ragini that AP was nervous about (as opposed to the show dynamics with Swara) and etching a bond between Ragini and DP felt like it again balanced out the whole tale.

Sanskaar and Ragini, being the friends they are, would be able to understand each other. I deliberately had him understanding her, Swara is so sweet and selfless would obviously feel that everyone would be like her, but then Ragini does admit to having some base feelings too, so is better tuned to the existence of similar feelings in others. 

Ragini and DP - that was nice twist, right - it sort of shows that their mindset is evolving and  that they are willing to let a daughter in law of the house work after marriage, just because it gives her happiness. As to AP and Ragini, a little more on that in the epilogueWink

Truly a lovely story Nynu and I will so miss it but I will whinge on that in the Epilogue. 

Loads of love as ever xoxo 

Dear Shru,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

tootiefrootie11

Go to top