Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 50)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Unreserved on 49

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Awesome update Nyna... Dearest sorry for one word comment I'm very busy... yaar.. hope you understand.. 

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res for Chapter 10 Smile

My Dearest Nynu  Hug  Hug

A wonderfully conceived and written chapter. The way the cookie crumbles, indeed! LOL Clap Clap That sounded so delicious...and also reminded me of the catchphrase in one of my favorite films "Bruce Almighty".

Shomi's reaction when Durga Prasad brought his family to their home, to explain what Lakshya had done, and ti seek forgiveness---awesome, splendid, ferociously maternal. She did and said everything that a mother in her place would have said. It was wonderfully described. Clap Clap

Swara explaining to Ragini that she did not hold any grudges against Lakshya anymore---the way she said that to be fair, had Lakshya turned up that day, Ragini would never have met her very best-est friend in the whole world, and Swara the love of her life, was again, a wonderful touch!

I also particularly loved your explanation of why Sanskaar would be able to persuade Ragini to consider and adopt a course of action, even though she might have vehemently opposed it in the first place. It was not just because she adored him so much, as her best friend as a quasi brotherly figure, but also because the way he patiently explained it to her, laid out the rationale and justification with his usual calm analysis, she would begin to see all its merits, and feel this was what she had wanted to do in the first place! Smile That's the hallmark of a true well wisher with impeccable persuasion and negotiation skills. Not to make the other person do what he wants---but to make them understand why that course of action is what they should do, in their own best interest. Subtly yet wonderfully described, there.

Sanskaar leaning casually against the pillar. Embarrassed That image...Day Dreaming There is something very fascinating about someone so focused and purposeful, ostensibly taking a relaxed, laid back stance. Its like a calm collection of formidable faculties before the charge. Wink

Before that, I really loved how you described Swara gobbling rasgullas, listening to Shomi explaining what had transpired before they returned home. And each time Swara blushed at her mother's teasing "your Sanskaar", I was grinning and giggling to myself! LOLEmbarrassed It was such a homely, lovely moment shared between mother and daughters. And Mrs Das had sternly tested Sanskaar and found him worthy of Swara huh? LOL Loved the protective dragon guarding her wee chick here! Wink And of course, the decision was the correct one. Wink

Ragini came across as so mature, so level headed here. She acknowledged that she and Lakshya loved each other---she did not doubt that love. But she certainly needed time to forgive him for the way he treated her sister. And for that, she wanted time and space to think things through---which she would get when she went back to Mumbai to wind up Swara and her pending matters at work. So Lucky is going to permanently shift to Mumbai, so as to avoid causing discomfort to Swara by his presence----The dude certainly has done some thinking through, and is displaying signs of maturity after all. That goes to show the depth of his feelings for Ragini. I wonder too, if Sankaar's level headed advice and counsel had something to do with this decision?

Loved the way Ragini said that she would want Swara and Sanskaar to get engaged at the earliest---he had waited so long for Swara to realize and accept her burgeoning feelings for him. It would be completely unfair for them to wait till such time she and Lakshya resolved all the issues hanging in the air between them.

And so the stage is set for Swara and Sanskaar's sagai. Lovely. Sweet Deal, the sweetest---save for the wedding, of course! Embarrassed There aren't any sour of bitter surprises in store, no? My poor heart! Big smile

Loads of Love,

----Viji

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Superb update.. Loved it Clap

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Dear Aheli, Harshada, Kamila, Lucky, Nalini, Nita, Shruti, Sneha, Sujoy and Viji!
I have read your comments and am thrilled, to say the leastSmile. I am unfortunately tied down with a couple of personal commitments and am hence unable to revert to your comments. Please bear with me and I shall get back at the earliest.

Love,
Nyna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98lucky.m

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

next oneSmile
are we near end Ouch..what about my dose of sweet deals ..in your words ..I am all waiting for forgotten memoriesWink

YesSmile just one more chapter to go to bring this tale to an end. Then the epilogue to truly wrap up the dealWink

Forgotten memories - drafting.  Wink

lucky.m

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by lucky.m

next oneSmile
are we near end Ouch..what about my dose of sweet deals ..in your words ..I am all waiting for forgotten memoriesWink

YesSmile just one more chapter to go to bring this tale to an end. Then the epilogue to truly wrap up the dealWink

Forgotten memories - drafting.  Wink

will be waitingTongue

Nynaeve

Bennet.Lizzy Senior Member
Bennet.Lizzy
Bennet.Lizzy

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Finally! Unresed on 48Smile

Nynaeve

Go to top