Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 49)

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Hi Nyna dearestHug..

You knew i was busy rightCry.. And when  i saw your PM as always i had to read ..But i cant believe that i missed reading chapter 9 till now..So just finally gotten around to read Chapter 9 instead of 10... Will read 10 right after i post this comment..

And just like that i checked when was i commented last in this beautiful story..Cant believe i have been MIA for the last three chapters.. Sorry Nyna dearest.. Well i would not be so sure about forgiveness but reading what Ms Das said about forgiveness in chapter 9 maybe the author of the story would also like to forgive me..Cry.. Sorry dear.. I have read chapter 7 and 8 as soon as you posted , it just that i didnt res as i might not be able to unres but i didnt mean to completely go missing from commenting.. Blame my busy life not me..See even know instead of telling you how much i loved those chapter ..Here i am busy with my excusesLOL..Enough of that ..

Chapter 7:

I will never say it for the show but here you go i love Swaragini bond in your SSBig smile..The way Ragini choose to go to her sister ,and her complete trust on Swara word ..  Then Lakshya excuses..Sorry Lucky you are not forgiven from my side eitherLOL. But i really loved Ragini here..The way she asked you dont love him ,so he has no reason to live was awesome ..Sanskar was the rational mind that saved Lucky ..I loved Sanskar reply to Lakshya feeble apologies.. And lastly i loved Swara confrontation with Lakshya ..She was a amazing ,the way she acknowledged her folly in believing him but her concern for Ragini, i have seen in the show as well but here as i love the Swaragini bond ..I was so happy about it.. Totally loved the update dear.. 

Chapter 8:

I have no words to say how much i loved the SwaSan moments in the beginning of the Chapter , i simply loved it Day Dreaming..The kiss was magical Embarrassed.. And yeah how can he resist kissing her when she was meliting in his embraceLOL... Ragini pov made me love her more ..As if i didnt love her enough for her sister bond Embarrassed..You have brilliantly written her character Nyna dear,, i wish for that in the show but then again it wont be fullfilled ..So moving on..Finally Swara decide to meet her family, i know they still havent met in the next chapter..LOL...Really loved this chapter dear..And sorry for not being timely with my comments..

Chapter 9 :

As i said , i just read it and this time it was Ms Das who won me over..Her story was so heartbreaking to read yet it kind of gave insight the mysterious character she was till now.. I totally understand Swara and Ragini hesistance.. But finally it was Das who convinced them to go.. I am sure the girls will be welcomed back happily..I suppose ..Yet to read but i am sure Wink..Will let you know if my theory goes wrong in my comment for next chapterLOL...

So AP has karma coming back at her in full force..Currently the show AP annoys me ,so this was welcome relief to see her suffering due to her son impulsiviness.. Finally we got to know what happened to the Gadodias..It good to know Dadi was feeling bad about her strict parenting.. Shomi believed her daughters are aliveBig smile..I loved that about her..But AP and Suju has swara in laws ..I am worried how much trouble this two will bring into SwaSan love life and for a change i am curious about what will happen to Ragya as well..Which makes you an amazing writer for giving all the character enough story to make them interesting .

Love

Nita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Res for Chapter 10 ..
The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Res for 10

Laptop troubles once again! 

Unreserved:

Ah! Sunny standing leaning against a pillar! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

OK...now going back to other thingsLOL

That was a pleasant surpriseEmbarrassed No drama but true loveClap The best bit was Daadi not holding any grudges, so finally the love has won over "log kya kahenge", "samaaj mein naak kat gayi" & more blahClap Kudos Daadi & welcome to the 21st centuryLOL 

I loved that bit about Swara munching on Rasogullas as Daadi & Shomi fill the sisters in on what happened before they got home. And also liked how much Swara is already comfortable with talking about Sanskaar & their relationship. So Mrs. Das knew & approved of Sunny before handClap But then he is hard to refuseEmbarrassed

It makes me really happy that everyone is behaving so maturely, the Maheshwaris, Gadodias, there is no bitchiness anywhere. Its all a very very sweet deal indeedEmbarrassed I loved Ragini here when she insisted that she wont make SwaSan wait for her decision. Such a good sisterEmbarrassed And Sanskaar has come to mean so much to her...she finds it difficult to refuse him outright, she will at least hear him outEmbarrassedClap A real mature decision to ask for time, to go to Mumbai & settle things. 

Edited by The.Lannister - 10 July 2016 at 11:46pm

Nynaeve

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

DEAR NYNA,

UNRES ON PG 48

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna,Smile
This was an awesome update.Clap Just like Swara and Ragini, I was also pleasantly surprised by the scene at Baadi.Embarrassed SwaRagini's moment with every members of Baadi and with the MM family was very touchy and emotional.Embarrassed Even Mrs. Das and her SIL was present there.Big smile The flashback part was very emotional.Cry Loved SwaRagini's bonding with Shomi and Dadi.Embarrassed So Sanskar and Dragon planned this surprise for the sisters.Big smile Even the MM family were relieved that SwaRagini didn't blame them for their sufferings.Embarrassed They liked Swara so much and were happy for SwaSan.Big smile They even liked Ragini but were concerend for RagLak. Laksh is genuinely remorseful for his act.Embarrassed Loved they way Shekhar, Shomi and Swara tried to convince Ragini for giving a chance to Laksh.Embarrassed Though she didn't agreed with them, but asked for some time to think about Laksh.Big smile And finally Swara and Sanskar r going to be engaged.Big smile Update soon and thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli. 

Nynaeve

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
 i want to comment on half century page banagaramSmile.so next plsLOL

Nynaeve

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
next oneSmile
are we near end Ouch..what about my dose of sweet deals ..in your words ..I am all waiting for forgotten memoriesWink

Nynaeve

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
NynuHugHug
I guessed it  at baadi but what surprised me pleasantly was ..DP letting know them about karnaama of laksh and sanskaar and Dragon making everything fall into place and das approved sunny ,Shocked..that was one more surprise and such a sweet oneSmile

and ragini ..I already told this but saying again ..you make her sound so real and human ..unlike in SR ..Her stand was absolutely outstanding and both sisters already bowled down MM's waasi's with no need of maafi line

and I love ragini and you know for whatWink  engagement of swasan .. and I am bowled over bit where sunny boy leaning on wall shrugs his shoulder looking at swaraEmbarrassed with that smile

absolutely lovely chapter ra bangaram..ClapClapStar  Cant believe we  just have one more chapter down the line but I am very much eager to read your take on Ml with new SS ..this would remain as sweet memory..a sweet story close to my heart

Love
Lucky

Edited by lucky.m - 10 July 2016 at 11:52am

Nynaeve

Go to top