Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 48)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundharya_01

hi nyna ,
part 8 and 9 both were awesome reads dear ...

so lakshya truth is finally out ! and i loved the way you described of annapurna being happy that it is sanskaar who has loved kavita and Lakshya not even started to walk that way .. awesome depiction dear ... I love these depictions in all the stories i have read of yours till today ... it is a kind of magic in your writing even though you mostly make your stories to the simplest plot .

Yes, finally Lakshya's truth is out and everyone knows about him. You did like Annapurna, she is a mother, and however much she loves Sanskaar I have always felt that she does love Lakshya a little bit more, so when the whole family was upset with Sanskaar, she must have been a little happy and relieved that her son was not like Sanskaar - she is quite right, her son is not at all like Sanskaar.LOL

And you love my writing - that is such a great compliment,I am Blushing

annapurna remainding herself of "Karma" hitting her and also her belief towards Lakshya being broken .. it is a sad moment for her indeed.. 

Oh yes, Karma has really got it for Annapurna, he is not so good as she thought and now he is being firm in marrying Ragini

she knowing the effect on Swara and ragini's family after they go missing was little surprising for me . I also feel sad for the gadodia family especially their dadi .. she putting blame on herself for their dissaperence and scolding her for her rude behavior towards them which made them take this drastic step was very sad . But , i appreciate Sharmista's belief that her daughter's are alive 

Dadi! As the girls did admit, she did love them but was strict, maybe a little more than warranted, so in retrospective, she did hold herself responsible for the girls leaving home. Shomi, a strong woman with a lot of faith in herself so she refused to believe her daughters being dead. She was right, her daughters are alive, indeed.

but the highlight of this part was the DRAGON'S story i was actually numb after reading it . It took some time for me to come back . I was literally feeling to cry .. 
her daughter marrying a christian and they being angry on her and her subsequent death . she being guilty for her deed and then finding solace in her daughter's grave was really something too emotional . I liked David's personality actually he living with his and ranjana's memories .. not getting married again .. these people are actually hard to find 

True, most of us carry unnecessary grudges, and when we want to make amends it is too late, life does not give us a chance. Mrs Das carried her guilt for so many years and it was a single chance she took, to meet David that changed all their lives, she found peace and forgiveness, and the chance to make a difference to Swara and Ragini, who needed it at that time. She took them into her home and they in turn became the granddaughters she had never had. A classic example of chance, choice and consequence.

I got too attached to the Ranjana song previously itself but after it's connection with Mrs. das's life .. it has actually made me more attached it it . I hum it when i want to get refreshed i remember your story while i hum it . i have given it my own tune ... even though i know only one line of it ..

The Ranjana song is truly a beautiful one, right. I love the song, I do not understand bengali very well, and one of friends translated it for me, I heard it on quite a loop when I wrote some chapters.

you  have shaped in a very beautiful way Nyna ! it was like a topsy- turvy roller coaster ride .. i am really enjoying it.

I am so glad you enjoy reading this tale, this is what I enjoy, apart from being able to write on our golden couple, is reading such wonderful comments.

I am eagerly waiting to see what is Waiting for swara and ragini in Baadi .. update soon dear 

Will update soon.

Love 

Soundharya..

Dear Soundharya,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alohomora_X

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 03 July 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Yesterday it was raining cats & dogs here and I was stuck at home. My laptop was kaputt, there were no new books with me, Mom was watching some Stern Smile show on the TV & I was going crazy. I was in desperate need of something to read or I would have gone crazy. That is when I remembered your SS. Now, I usually never read a story till its complete (you have to complete this one or I will go crazy & will keep pestering you as well!) but then I decided to skim through it quickly. And once I started there was no stopping me. Read all the 9 chapters in one sitting.

With 9 chapters done I see the "over enthusiastic" you is winningLOL but I dont mind at all. The recipe for "sweet deals" seems very well balanced & I am sure that the ultimate dish is gonna be lip smacking goodEmbarrassed I like the way you write. Simple & to the point. Even when you go into descriptions your language isnt too very flowery which to me makes it all the more interesting. I love quotes & all the ones you have used are beautiful & well fitting & most of the times keeping up with the theme of cooking/ baking/ confectionery, etc 

Although you have said that Mrs. Das's shop is at Vashi in my mind's eye I pictured it somewhere in South Bombay & I imagined it like an Iranian coffeehouse! Day Dreaming  Quaint, always filled with the aromas of all the goodies they make there, enticing passers by's with the gorgeous smells coming out of themEmbarrassed By the end of chapter 1 I was quite curious to know what had made the girls leave their home & why could they never return. The Ragini here is a lot different from the one we have in the show, and I like her all the more for itEmbarrassed Dragon Daadi is same though, and a lot worse maybe, though at least she loves Swara equally...in her own way that is. The first meeting between SwaSan was all Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (yes I could make out it was Sanskaar. Who else but he could be so charming!Day Dreaming) I loved the exchange of notes between them. There is something very appealing about a man who can write so well, expressing a lot through the simplest of words. Not cheesy, not lewd, just the right words which express genuine liking but a the same time are respectful & decentEmbarrassed God! But where did such men go?! And yes, that use of a fountain pen...Embarrassed Only a girl who loves to read like the Swara here would understand why its so special. It just is! Lovely quote there btw about the fountain penEmbarrassed

I am so happy that after Swara accepted his friendship it was she who took the initiative to go to his table to sit with him & get to know him better. Men who are 100% sure about themselves are ofc nice, who doesnt like the self assured men, but even the most assured of men being a little unsure about what to speak around that one special girl...that is cuteEmbarrassed IMO it also says a lot about the girl. The man would think before speaking because she isn't the sort who would be impressed by "hey sweetie or hey baby"LOL She will make him work...HARD!

I liked Swara's BG story. So she was first impressed by Anjan Gupta then?LOL Why settle for second best then girl! DaadiAngry God knows what could have happened had she not turned upOuch Anyways, I always knew in my heart of hearts that yes, this callous guy will eventually turn out to be Lucky ROFL That role in every SwaSan story is reserved for Laksh Durgaprasad Maheshwari ROFL Though I must say one thing, I do understand what he must have felt too. At such a young age, it can be a tad bit overwhelming for a guy to take over the responsibility of a girl & a home. Some men cannot even do that at 50 Ermm So Laksh does have the excuse of age. He started off on a path & just couldn't turn back. Ofc he could have done the decent thing, gone to the station & told her a clear NO I am not coming with you! But then it is so much easy to just shirk responsibility. 

Correlating Swara with Kintsugi was a mind blowing touchClap I just cannot explain why...but even as a reader I could feel how special Swara was to Sanskaar to be using such a comparison, so I can well imagine what Swara must have feltEmbarrassed

Ragini is such a well etched character hereClap So she ran away with Swara because she too wanted to be free. Such an honest girlClap I totally get where she is coming from. Daadi does love her grand - daughters but her love is the sort that stifles, not the sort that allows them to grow into their ownOuch So yeah I can understand why she felt betrayed that Swara would leave her alone with Daadi & Ma Baba. You cannot control that first reaction which you feel when you hear or experience such a thing. That first instant reaction is the most human part of all of us not guided by the rational mind but just something that is feltOuch And now I am so proud of her for rejecting Laksh. Though I do feel a little bit sorry for Laksh I think from Ragini's POV she is 100% right in rejecting him. One question: Ragini was determined to never marry a Marwadi. She knows Laksh is a Marwadi since his name is Laksh Maheshwari...so IDK has she finally got over her caste bias or is it something else? Did Laksh maybe lie to her about his name & then when she did get to know he was a Marwadi it was too late since she was already in love?Confused 

Mrs Das is yet another compelling character.  I loved the lady & had tears in my eyes when we got to her back storyCry 

Though really how stupid are SwaRagini to actually go to a completely new city with a perfect stranger. That part is a horror to even read  because that is exactly how many girls land up at the wrong placeDead Dead Dead Surely someone was watching over them that Mrs. Das was a decent woman! I shudder to think of the alternativeDead 

And while I am all for 'family se kuch nahi chupana chahiye" but I did not understand why Sanskaar needed to tell AP about Laksh & his history with Swara. Sometimes it is better to let the past rest. Since Sanskaar did not know that the Gadodia's thought their girls were dead I think that was a little unnecessary for him to do. Sanskaar could have just talked about Swara being the girl he met in Mumbai & whom he wants to marry (WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE OUT SUCH AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU MORON! MEN!!!Angry) I fear in the next chapter that mad cap Daadi is going to insist Laksh marry Swara since it is because of him that all this has happenedDead Can we not have that pleaseDead Or maybe Swara can just refuse point blank to have anything to do with LakshEvil Smile samaaj & daadi be damnedSleepy

I loved how immediately after the Laksh fiasco we got such a cute SwaSan momentEmbarrassed Sanskaar doesn't leave her alone, she doesn't drive him away wanting to be alone. They want to be together at that timeEmbarrassed and not just together together LOL 

Btw that conversation just before RagLak came in was all ROFL

For some reason throughout this SS I kept hearing "kuch toh hua hai, kuch ho gaya hai" in my mindLOL 

Lastly kudos to you for writing RagLak in such a manner that the reader doesnt dismiss them with a WackoErmm You have made them both very human! Some really good writing thereClap so good that you can in fact rename your SS as SwaSan/ RagLak SSWinkLOL

P.S.: 

1) When I read that Ragini's bf was a reader...especially the sort who reads in book stores, loses track of his surroundings while reading, has his nose in the book always...that was one time I was confused about if it is going to be Laksh or not. I just do not imagine Laksh that way ROFL In my mind Laksh will always be the one with a chain round his neck, a stud in his ear sporting cheap sunglasses & watches ROFL Sab show ki kripa haiLOL

2) How often do you update?Embarrassed Once a week?Embarrassed And how many more chapters left?Embarrassed

3) Light reading is good but it can be made better when you mix in trivia. I loved reading about all the references to poems, food, sugar glass, Kintsugi. It just proves that you are not only a good writer but an avid reader too. Only then can you be so knowledgeable about so many diverse thingsClap The amount of effort & research you have put into such a simple story is worthy of an applauseClap

Edited by The.Lannister - 03 July 2016 at 12:59pm

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Yesterday it was raining cats & dogs here and I was stuck at home. My laptop was kaputt, there were no new books with me, Mom was watching some Stern Smile show on the TV & I was going crazy. I was in desperate need of something to read or I would have gone crazy. That is when I remembered your SS. Now, I usually never read a story till its complete (you have to complete this one or I will go crazy & will keep pestering you as well!) but then I decided to skim through it quickly. And once I started there was no stopping me. Read all the 9 chapters in one sitting.

I can so relate to that point, I am actually a step more than you, I am one of those truly eccentric readers who judge a book by its ending, even the mystery / suspense books - for these I actually read enough to identify who the murderer isLOL I never start a book where the ending does not appeal to me - and believe me, strange looks are the least I garner when I confess to this. Digressing a  bit, this is one point that makes me wary of starting to read book series especially after the WoT series debacle and with what might now happen to ASOFAIOuch. I would rarely read a SS till it was completed till Shru's DK happened, and here am I writing oneSmile And yes,  I will complete it.

With 9 chapters done I see the "over enthusiastic" you is winningLOL but I dont mind at all. The recipe for "sweet deals" seems very well balanced & I am sure that the ultimate dish is gonna be lip smacking goodEmbarrassed I like the way you write. Simple & to the point. Even when you go into descriptions your language isn't too very flowery which to me makes it all the more interesting. I love quotes & all the ones you have used are beautiful & well fitting & most of the times keeping up with the theme of cooking/ baking/ confectionery, etc 

I am allEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for those lines

Although you have said that Mrs. Das's shop is at Vashi in my mind's eye I pictured it somewhere in South Bombay & I imagined it like an Iranian coffeehouse! Day Dreaming  Quaint, always filled with the aromas of all the goodies they make there, enticing passers by's with the gorgeous smells coming out of themEmbarrassed By the end of chapter 1 I was quite curious to know what had made the girls leave their home & why could they never return. 

Iraniani coffee housesLOL we have Irani Cafes here in Hyderabad, which serve a very typical irani chai, creamy and sweet and which has a sort of cult following (I do not drink tea but I am told the irani chai is out of this world). And the biscuits / cookies are to die for, especially the Karachi Bakery ones. And yes, the smells are truly enticing.Smile

The Ragini here is a lot different from the one we have in the show, and I like her all the more for itEmbarrassed Dragon Daadi is same though, and a lot worse maybe, though at least she loves Swara equally...in her own way that is. The first meeting between SwaSan was all Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (yes I could make out it was Sanskaar. Who else but he could be so charming!Day Dreaming) I loved the exchange of notes between them. There is something very appealing about a man who can write so well, expressing a lot through the simplest of words. Not cheesy, not lewd, just the right words which express genuine liking but a the same time are respectful & decentEmbarrassed God! But where did such men go?! And yes, that use of a fountain pen...Embarrassed Only a girl who loves to read like the Swara here would understand why its so special. It just is! Lovely quote there btw about the fountain penEmbarrassed

Ragini - the serial one drove me nuts - especially when she seemed to change shades faster than a Libran changes her moods (trust me, I am one, so I know how quickly we can change our moods) - good to grey to black to brown to whitewashed whiteConfused. Daadi is the same - draconian and yes she loves both equally or not. Sanskaar and his charm - quite difficult to disguise that irresistible charm of his. I do agree that there is something very appealing about a man who can write well and is able to express himself in simple words and short sentences and they certainly are a rare minority in the real world. And as you rightly said, Swara with her love for reading would understand why using a fountain pen is still special.

I am so happy that after Swara accepted his friendship it was she who took the initiative to go to his table to sit with him & get to know him better. Men who are 100% sure about themselves are ofc nice, who doesn't like the self assured men, but even the most assured of men being a little unsure about what to speak around that one special girl...that is cuteEmbarrassed IMO it also says a lot about the girl. The man would think before speaking because she isn't the sort who would be impressed by "hey sweetie or hey baby"LOL She will make him work...HARD!

Self assured men being sure of themselves as far as they are concerned have an allure, but when they are hesitant about that one girl, it sends a strong signal that they care too much to be casual and take the girl for granted. It is nice, is it not, that despite their confidence, they are diffident around that one girl for they do not want to make any mistakes? After all the girl is indeed very very special. But then the special girl also has to show some interest, how long can the confident yet diffident man go ahead alone, so Swara had to take a step too.  A hot cup shared, tales exchanged and there you have it, their ended up writing their own love story.

I liked Swara's BG story. So she was first impressed by Anjan Gupta then?LOL Why settle for second best then girl! DaadiAngry God knows what could have happened had she not turned upOuch Anyways, I always knew in my heart of hearts that yes, this callous guy will eventually turn out to be Lucky ROFL That role in every SwaSan story is reserved for Laksh Durgaprasad Maheshwari ROFL Though I must say one thing, I do understand what he must have felt too. At such a young age, it can be a tad bit overwhelming for a guy to take over the responsibility of a girl & a home. Some men cannot even do that at 50 Ermm So Laksh does have the excuse of age. He started off on a path & just couldn't turn back. Ofc he could have done the decent thing, gone to the station & told her a clear NO I am not coming with you! But then it is so much easy to just shirk responsibility. 

Swara and Anjan Gupta - she was impressed more by the music, she never even had a good glimpse of him, which is why she never felt Sanskaar was familiar. @bold above, the question is a good one - anything but what actually happened, though this question will be raised in the future chapters too. 
And Lakshya, sad but true - there is no way it could be anyone else in a SwaSan story.Wink 
Lakshya admits as much that he is not prepared, he is surprised that Swara is sure of him when he himself is not sure of anything. But then, he did lack the courage to tell her that he was not into the whole marriage thing and adopted an ostrich approach. And Karma bites him in the butt.

Correlating Swara with Kintsugi was a mind blowing touchClap I just cannot explain why...but even as a reader I could feel how special Swara was to Sanskaar to be using such a comparison, so I can well imagine what Swara must have feltEmbarrassed

To tell the truth, I had always been in love with that word and the underlying philosophy - so when Swara kept saying she was too broken to be beautiful, it some seemed fitting that she be made to understand that she could be beautiful because she was broken rather than convince her that she was not. It worked, did it not, after all which girl could resist such a comparison, that we are broken is true but being beautiful in spite of our cracks - a love that makes us realise this must indeed be very special.

Ragini is such a well etched character hereClap So she ran away with Swara because she too wanted to be free. Such an honest girlClap I totally get where she is coming from. Daadi does love her grand - daughters but her love is the sort that stifles, not the sort that allows them to grow into their ownOuch So yeah I can understand why she felt betrayed that Swara would leave her alone with Daadi & Ma Baba. You cannot control that first reaction which you feel when you hear or experience such a thing. That first instant reaction is the most human part of all of us not guided by the rational mind but just something that is feltOuch And now I am so proud of her for rejecting Laksh. Though I do feel a little bit sorry for Laksh I think from Ragini's POV she is 100% right in rejecting him. One question: Ragini was determined to never marry a Marwadi. She knows Laksh is a Marwadi since his name is Laksh Maheshwari...so IDK has she finally got over her caste bias or is it something else? Did Laksh maybe lie to her about his name & then when she did get to know he was a Marwadi it was too late since she was already in love?Confused 

Ragini - I have always been fascinated by the potential the character had (till the serial gave her a chameleon like ability to change from good, to bad, to evil, to victim and back to goodOuch). A normal girl with normal emotions, and who did love her sister. 

So even though she does love Lakshya, she cannot but hold him responsible for everything that happened to them and to the pain her sister went through. And now, Lakshya has to convince Ragini more that anyone else if he wants to succeed this time round.

Ragini not wanting to marry a marwardi - her decision was a little silly, based on two men -(though for her that was the entire population she knewLOL and so her sample was 100% of the population), she almost fell for Lakshya at first sight - or rather the first time they spoke so by the time she learnt of his name she had already fallen for him. And by then she had grown to adore Sanskaar, who is yet another Marwardi, so she was already letting go of her anti marwardi prejudices.Smile 

Mrs Das is yet another compelling character.  I loved the lady & had tears in my eyes when we got to her back storyCry 

Though really how stupid are SwaRagini to actually go to a completely new city with a perfect stranger. That part is a horror to even read  because that is exactly how many girls land up at the wrong placeDead Dead Dead Surely someone was watching over them that Mrs. Das was a decent woman! I shudder to think of the alternativeDead 

That is true - it was stupid of them to go with her, and Ragini acknowledges as much when she confesses to Lakshya that their guardian angels must have been extra vigilant that night. In the end, it did work out well, Mrs Das got a chance to make peace with herself, a chance to bond with girls who became her surrogate granddaughters. 

And while I am all for 'family se kuch nahi chupana chahiye" but I did not understand why Sanskaar needed to tell AP about Laksh & his history with Swara. Sometimes it is better to let the past rest. Since Sanskaar did not know that the Gadodia's thought their girls were dead I think that was a little unnecessary for him to do. Sanskaar could have just talked about Swara being the girl he met in Mumbai & whom he wants to marry (WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE OUT SUCH AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU MORON! MEN!!!Angry) I fear in the next chapter that mad cap Daadi is going to insist Laksh marry Swara since it is because of him that all this has happenedDead Can we not have that pleaseDead Or maybe Swara can just refuse point blank to have anything to do with LakshEvil Smile samaaj & daadi be damnedSleepy

Sanskaar telling about Lakshya was his way of telling his family that one of them has made a grave error (more on the lines of a minor crime) and some amends would need to be made. He being cautious, wanted to tell about himself and Swara a little later. (he was under the impression that discretion was the better part of valourWink). Unfortunately, Lakshya believes in acting in the heat of the moment so he confessed that he loves Ragini and wants to marry her. LOL
Daadi could be a shrew but she is not going to do that - Neither Lakshya nor Swara are interested, and neither Sanskaar nor Ragini would agree to it. And Dragon Das is there too, do not worry, nothing of that sort is going to happen, not in my story - I promised there would be no major twists or angst.

I loved how immediately after the Laksh fiasco we got such a cute SwaSan momentEmbarrassed Sanskaar doesn't leave her alone, she doesn't drive him away wanting to be alone. They want to be together at that timeEmbarrassed and not just together together LOL 

As I said above, no twists in my story - after the Lakshya fiasco that is the exact time they need each other so they better be together togetherWink - no unnecessary drama and MU - they know they love each other, they know that they had some one else in their past whom they thought they loved and are now sure they do not - so why should they be alone now- they belong to each other, she in his arms, he holding her and that is how they should be.Smile

Btw that conversation just before RagLak came in was all ROFL

That was good, right? Am I being vain if I give myself a couple of self pats (especially when Sanskaar says he could prove Swara wrong on so many levelsBig smile

For some reason throughout this SS I kept hearing "kuch toh hua hai, kuch ho gaya hai" in my mindLOL 
love that songSmile

Lastly kudos to you for writing RagLak in such a manner that the reader doesnt dismiss them with a WackoErmm You have made them both very human! Some really good writing thereClap so good that you can in fact rename your SS as SwaSan/ RagLak SSWinkLOL

SwaSan / RagLak SS - sounds good. RagLak -  that was my attempt to see if SwaSan could emerge as the golden couple without having RagLak as a cardboard coupleWink - they do, right?

P.S.: 

1) When I read that Ragini's bf was a reader...especially the sort who reads in book stores, loses track of his surroundings while reading, has his nose in the book always...that was one time I was confused about if it is going to be Laksh or not. I just do not imagine Laksh that way ROFL In my mind Laksh will always be the one with a chain round his neck, a stud in his ear sporting cheap sunglasses & watches ROFL Sab show ki kripa haiLOL

@bold above - quite true, it is indeed difficult to imagine him otherwiseLOLLOL

2) How often do you update?Embarrassed Once a week?Embarrassed And how many more chapters left?Embarrassed

I usually update once a week to once in 10 days (if office is hectic then it is 10 days). Not many, a couple more - we are nearing the endSmile

3) Light reading is good but it can be made better when you mix in trivia. I loved reading about all the references to poems, food, sugar glass, Kintsugi. It just proves that you are not only a good writer but an avid reader too. Only then can you be so knowledgeable about so many diverse thingsClap The amount of effort & research you have put into such a simple story is worthy of an applauseClap

And this is why I write - apart from the basic fact that I seemed to have been bitten by a bug for writing and that it is great to write about a couple I love and adore, the main reason is the knowing that there are readers out there who read and write such lovely comments. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedComments that make me happy and humbled at the same time.

As I mentioned a couple of times to others, these comments are treasured and adored, I spend hours reading them, convincing myself that my stories must be okay if they elicit such wonderful comments and which is also why I take so long to revert. BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Dear Shruti,

Replied in blue above,

Love,
Nyna

PS: please give a huge hug to that kaput laptop from my side Hug

The.Lannister

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
RES DEAR

UNRES

Hi dear Nyna Hug

First of all I am so very sorry for being this much late.CryCry
You don't know how guilty I am for delaying so much in replying for this beautiful piece of writing but really could not help it dear.
Past two months went in settling down the messed up things in life and then struggling for recovery from my health issues.
I hope to get forgiven for my delay.

I read this today at 5 AM...my sleep got broken as it was raining heavily here.
There was no meaning in getting back to sleep and remembered about this.
And read five chapters [5 to 9] in a go.
Once I started reading, there was no way to stop in middle.
 I was kind of lost in this amazingly wonderful world of sweet deals.Day Dreaming

I just love the quotes used and the titles given by you in this SSEmbarrassed
I missed commenting from 5 th chapter so will give a short reply about all.

I really like the conversation in between Swaragini.
Ragini's description about how she fell for her 'special friend'[ aka bipul aka laksh]
The way Swara blurted over Ragini for hiding her relationship from her for almost 10 months, it showed her care and love for Ragini.
I am the one who really like Swaragini in serial as well [ though I never liked when Ragini was negative...but I just love these sisters when both are positive...fighting for each other not with each other...protecting each other]
I loved how Ragini was determined if Swasan doesnt approve her BF, she would break all the ties with him because she knew these two would never take any wrong decision for her.

No words to write something for SWASAN moments Day Dreaming
Beautfully described Sanskar's confession...Embarrassed...I loved how simply and elegantly Sanskar put forward his feelings for Swara, "I CAN NO LONGER IMAGINE  MY LIFE WITHOUT YOUDay Dreaming"

Loved the way Sanskar held his lady love with his soothing yet loving words when she was too feared to get into that phase again which had been proved as a scary nightmare for her...for which she was still repenting...

You took my heart by writing the philosophy of wabi-sabiEmbarrassed
It was so beautiful reading all what you wrote taking that point.
Sanskar was ready to wait no matter how long swara would take to make up her mindHeart
Sanskar MaheshwariDay Dreaming...name itself is enough to make me fall for him again and again.

The point when Swara told Sanskar that Ragini not only adored him but considered him as a big brother and a father figure which she always craved for.
Your tale made a special place for Sanskar an ragini bond in my heart.
Not to miss the hilarious conversation between swasan when he said "Or I am not a man to which I vehemently disagree" LOL I was all ROFL by reading that para.

Well I had slight guess about Laksh being Bipul.
I seriously do hate Laksh here for the deeds he had done.
Laksh's revelations made me hate him even more.
He left a girl after igniting rays of hope and expectations in herAngry 
The way she stood up for her sister despite of the fact that she loved Laksh.

Chapter 7 made me absolutely adore Swaragini's bond and especially ragini here.
Ragini took a knife for Laksh saying he did not deserve to live after what he had doneClapLOL
Well done Ragini...I love her for thisDancing
SanskarDay Dreaming he once again took my heart by saying Swaragini might forgive him but he would not.
Such a perfect he is as a personEmbarrassed

Such a lovely swasan moments and described so very beautifully.
The way swara ran into sanskar's arms and broke down in front of him and the way he held her protectively without stopping her, letting her to cry out all what she had inside but at the same time not letting her to lose herself in that process...he stood like a firm support for her
A big hug to you for writing this Hug
I am kind of person who likes reading this little little moments.

Our darling Sanskar, blaming himself and our sweetheart swara, made sure to not let him feel guilty for something he had no role in.
"Wow what a transformation!!! my wet bedraggled kitten seems to have metamorphosed into the bengal tigress that she should be" what a line NynaHugDay Dreaming
Swasan's one more kiss Blushing

Wonderfully written Raginis's self realization that she could have done better years before because of which they might had not forced to live the way they had to, her guilt about the way Swara had to live her life in that bakery while she herself went on living the one she wanted to

Annapurna Maheshwari Confused 
So her karma is coming back to her...
Well the one have to repent their deeds here only ...today or tomorrow.
Mrs Das's story was extremely touching and heartbreaking at the same time.
Reading this chapter, did clear about the mystery of character Mrs. Das.
The flashback was a revelation of what happened to gadodiya family.
Liked Dadi's character here, for thinking it might be her strict behavior her granddaughters left because of.

Sharmishtha believed her daughter's were aliveSmile
Finally Mrs Das convienced swaragini to get back to their home with assurance of being their for them always.
It was so beautiful when Swara said she wished Sanskar was thereEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
And ragini's statement about the sanskar and mrs das who sort of dragged them back thereLOL

You are an amazing amazing writer Nyna.Clap
I must say your choice of words about describing anything was so strong that it literally made me to visualize everything right in front of my eyes.Embarrassed
I am yet to read 10 th chapter.
Will read and comment as soon as I can.
I would not deny saying I am currently in love with this taleHug

Love
-HARSHADA

Edited by Alvapriya - 09 July 2016 at 9:40pm

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Dear friends and readers, I have updated Chapter 10 on page 2, and my sincere apologies for the delay. 

We have almost reached the end, just one more chapter to go, so it with a even greater degree of apprehension that I await your verdict. Do let me know your views.

love,

Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 09 July 2016 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98LoveToWrite

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Res for chapter 10
Bennet.Lizzy Senior Member
Bennet.Lizzy
Bennet.Lizzy

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Res.. Embarrassed

Going to bed with a smile. Will wake up and unres happily:)

Unres

Dear Nyna,Embarrassed

I love your Dragon. She vaguely reminds me of 'old Smaug' smart witty and could see through everything. But I love for a much different reason. She just laid out everything  on the table there and made things extremely easy for Swasan. She is a co-shipper in other words. So I love her.

The surprise was expected nyna, but to have everyone there was not. It was quite a pleasant scene thanks to Sanskaar and Mrs Das who made sure to make it "in as few tears as possible" 

Shomi did rock though! She breathed fire for quite a few minutes there! I could imagine Durga Prasad taking a step back in shock and shame. Always wanted to see how they could have a face off on screen and this just fulfilled my wishes. They both have some sort of fierceness to their characters that it sets the very pages ablaze when such people come into the scene . Well played off by you as usual .

But then Sanskaar just grabbed the moment as he rightly stepped in, having caught the anguish of a mother. He understood what she just needed and gave her the same in a clam voice. He just knows how to break those tough walls the Bose ladies build around them, doesn't he? That was one thing that stood out to me in the whole story. And I so loved it. His patient and measured approach to every problem. The guy is cool :D

The other thing I love here is the spine Ragini never failed to show. She has a certain resilience that needs to appreciated, especially when it comes to the ways in which she handled lakshya. Also, a little appreciation goes in favour of lakshya for his repentance, especially when he said he would like to stay away to not cause any discomfort to Swasan. 

Sanskaar and Ragini - cvs really need to take a leaf from your fic here. Of all the fics I have read I guess I like this the most when it comes to these two. They have been amazing since the start of their friendship, may it be while playing guardian angels or while giving each other a shoulder to lean on. The best moment they both had however was in this chapter when she just walked to him and to,d him that she doesn't want to be a reason if delay in the already long story Swasan set out on. 

An over all good piece again. Couldn't wait for the next one!

Love
N

Edited by bennetlizzy - 12 July 2016 at 10:38pm

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Res for Chapter 10 Smile

Nynaeve