Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 47)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 June 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Good..

Thanks

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 28 June 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res Smile
Shall un res tomorrow, Nynu Hug

Nynu...please bear with my tardiness. Confused I was planning to un res today, but then got caught up with unexpected work.  I will do this tomorrow, pakka. 

Loads of Love 

Viji 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 June 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Res Smile

Nynu...please bear with my tardiness. Confused I was planning to un res today, but then got caught up with unexpected work.  I will do this tomorrow, pakka. 

Loads of Love 

Viji 

Viji,

Take your time, do not take any stress - we have enough as is it is with the show and the discussionsLOL

love,
Nyna
Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 30 June 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Res Smile

Loads of Love 

Viji 

Nynu...please excuse typos,  I am typing this from my mobile, not an endeavour which I am comfortable with, for making detailed comments. LOL

Why were you nervous about the back stories my dear...it was all so well described and knit together. I just LOVED the Dragon's Smile back story, the tale of her daughter Ranjini and her marriage with David, against her parents' wishes. That agony of a parent losing her child, of losing that last change she had of a reconciliation...that was so very emotional and hard hitting. I was crying, really crying when I read that. So achingly poignant. 

So the Maheshwaris and the Gadodias are social acquaintances. Interesting. And Annapurna really has karma coming back to bite her, after speculating that he girls who disappeared weren't exactly blameless, and that Sanskaar had gone a bit "wayward" in his presumed love for Kavita, choosing his affection for her over his family, which, in Annapurna's opinion, Lakshya would never have done. Confused Well no, he didn't.  He just did something far more despicable, spineless and gutless. LOLWink

I just loved the family dynamics you showed for the Maheshwaris and the Gadodias. The reactions of Annapurna, Durga Prasad, Ram Prasad and Sujata; Adarsh, Parineeta and Uttara even, to Lakshya's callous mistake. 

Parvati and Shomi's reactions to the girls' disappearance was also so well etched. Love the fact that Shomi always believed her daughters would return one day. 

That scene between Dragon Das and SwaRagini Smile was beautiful. Just beautiful.  The way she talked about why she took the girls in, how she started thinking of them as her granddaughters...amazingly lovely.

Can't wait for the next chapter. And do bear with the fact that I unres'd so late on this one. Confused Will do my best to be more prompt for the next ones. Hug

Loads of Love 

Viji 

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 01 July 2016 at 7:53am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bennetlizzy

Hello Nyna

I'm res-ing here due to the absolute loss of words

Would come back soon with a coherent and befitting reply

Love
N

P.S. Had 9 chapters to in a row and irony is it ends with a perfect cliffhanger. 

It is a cliffhanger??? Is it mean being pleasedEvil Smile, maybe, but I am

Un-res

Hello Nyna

Firstly I feel like an idiot for missing this out all along. I can't even start to explain what a treat it has been from the start. 

You know the best thing about reading things is? Living them. Being able to watch the scene unfurl around as you sit with a book in your hand. The stage sets up by itself, the curtains raise and then your senses kick in. You smell the aroma of freshly baked goods, the richness of chocolate, a hint of vanilla and the best of all the steamy rich coffee blended with the smell of warm summer and cedar...and then the characters walk in. One after the other...they move around you, they talk, they laugh , they, they play around, they hug and kiss.

I don't know why but it felt like one of those times when and where I felt transported to an altogether different place the moment I started reading. 

One of the things that really appealed to me was that all those conversations and feelings, those emotions were dealt within just those four walls. Gives the feel of a show. 

****sigh*** you know what is even better than writing and fanstasing about an OTP you adore, reading comments like this. Which should in part explain why I take so long, at times,  to respond to comments I adore. I read the comment, am completely overwhelmed and at times wonder in slight disbelief, is it my story they are talking about? And then I think, let me read it one more time and I am lost...to form a reply.HugHug

Nyna I won't dwell into how well you portrayed the characters and try to analyse them. I would just say that they were perfect as they were made. Be it sanskar's unconditional love, swara's obstinacy, ragini's exuberant attitude or lakshya's utter lack of humane feelings they were perfect as they were. 

You really picked the key characteristics Clap- Sanskaar's unconditional love (I am sure he exists only in the fantasy world we createDay Dreaming), Swara's stubborn to accept that she could be forgiven and does deserve a second chance.Ouch And Ragini - yes she is exuberant, even though she is almost as guilty as Swara for having left their home, she still has a "Go for it, Girl" Smileand Lakshya - well it is mostly cowardice, an ostrich type reaction, bury the problem or your head in the sand rather than face the issue on had.Shocked

But I would love to quote some instances I loved. Like when ragini went all protective over sanskar when she first met him. And when she just took him to the side and explained to him why Swara went so pale suddenly on seeing those regular. How she said " you Both are family"
And sanskar, how he treats Ragini as friend/sister/family/ partner in crime. And his no-nonsense- you-suck-bro attitude with lakshya. His reaction when Swara told him Ragini considers him as her big brother and seeks his approval.
Those were just some of the best moments from me. Not to mention the incident with the pastry knife. And rag-lak's conversation that followed.

Ragini going all protective - my favourite scene as well (It is okay, right if I have my favouritesD'oh) Though what I did love writing was about the Ragini and Sanskaar friendship, something we could have been so beautiful but was so butchered by the show.Cry Though I am absolutely thrilled that loved so many instances.Blushing

I'm totally in love with story. Just have then doing what they are doing  and keep writing what you. Right now I feel like I could eat the whole morning batch of cupcakes and cookies reading this again. But more pressing things to deal with right now. 

Those cupcakes, all actual recipes which my friend bakes on a regular basis. An ocean and a few continents separate us, else I would truly be eating those goodies quite often.Wink

Hoping to get back soon.(that's asking for an update)

Update - soon enough - now that the ML madness is finally doneSmile

Lots of love
N

Dear Nalini,

Finally replied above, in blue

love,
Nyna

Bennet.Lizzy

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hi Nyna,Smile
Such a beautiful update.Clap Finally the Maheshwaris got to know about Lakshya's truth. Mrs. Das is so good and kind lady.Big smile Felt sad for her past.Cry Poor Swara and Ragini, they were totally confused about returning to their home until Mrs. Das made them agree and went to their baadi along with them.Big smile But OMG! What scene is awaiting for our SwaRagini at their baadi??Confused Update soon.Embarrassed And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

Seeing your reply makes me so happy. Yes finally everyone came to know about Lakshya. Mrs Das, yes had a painful past and yet when she finally asks for forgiveness from her daughter, she gets a chance to make a difference. It was a blessing for both her and the sisters. And because of her story they were convinced enough to go home.

Awaiting at the Baadi - a nice surprise and a very simple one. Do not worry too much.Wink

Will update soon. 

love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

Alohomora_X Goldie
Alohomora_X
Alohomora_X

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hi nyna ,
part 8 and 9 both were awesome reads dear ...

so lakshya truth is finally out ! and i loved the way you described of annapurna being happy that it is sanskaar who has loved kavita and Lakshya not even started to walk that way .. awesome depiction dear ... I love these depictions in all the stories i have read of yours till today ... it is a kind of magic in your writing even though you mostly make your stories to the simplest plot .

annapurna remainding herself of "Karma" hitting her and also her belief towards Lakshya being broken .. it is a sad moment for her indeed.. 

she knowing the effect on Swara and ragini's family after they go missing was little surprising for me . I also feel sad for the gadodia family especially their dadi .. she putting blame on herself for their dissaperence and scolding her for her rude behavior towards them which made them take this drastic step was very sad . But , i appreciate Sharmista's belief that her daughter's are alive 

but the highlight of this part was the DRAGON'S story i was actually numb after reading it . It took some time for me to come back . I was literally feeling to cry ..

her daughter marrying a christian and they being angry on her and her subsequent death . she being guilty for her deed and then finding solace in her daughter's grave was really something too emotional . I liked David's personality actually he living with his and ranjana's memories .. not getting married again .. these people are actually hard to find 

I got too attached to the Ranjana song previously itself but after it's connection with Mrs. das's life .. it has actually made me more attached it it . I hum it when i want to get refreshed i remember your story while i hum it . i have given it my own tune ... even though i know only one line of it ..

you  have shaped in a very beautiful way Nyna ! it was like a topsy- turvy roller coaster ride .. i am really enjoying it.

I am eagerly waiting to see what is Waiting for swara and ragini in Baadi .. update soon dear 

Love 

Soundharya..

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Nynu...please excuse typos,  I am typing this from my mobile, not an endeavour which I am comfortable with, for making detailed comments. LOL

Viji, No issues, your comments are always treasured, (typing from mobiles is quite tough, I find the ipad itself a tad difficult - the touch screen responds that way it wants to my touch, rarely does what I want it to do.Wink)

Why were you nervous about the back stories my dear...it was all so well described and knit together. I just LOVED the Dragon's Smile back story, the tale of her daughter Ranjini and her marriage with David, against her parents' wishes. That agony of a parent losing her child, of losing that last change she had of a reconciliation...that was so very emotional and hard hitting. I was crying, really crying when I read that. So achingly poignant. 

Mrs Das - I read somewhere " Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live" - Norman Cousins. I am sure that is what Mrs Das must have been feeling, her daughter's death was painful, but I am sure the greater agony would the loss of a chance to make amends, to forgive her daughter. There must have been no greater pain than not having had a chance to reconcile and to seek forgiveness. 

So the Maheshwaris and the Gadodias are social acquaintances. Interesting. And Annapurna really has karma coming back to bite her, after speculating that he girls who disappeared weren't exactly blameless, and that Sanskaar had gone a bit "wayward" in his presumed love for Kavita, choosing his affection for her over his family, which, in Annapurna's opinion, Lakshya would never have done. Confused Well no, he didn't.  He just did something far more despicable, spineless and gutless. LOLWink

Yes, since both were Marwadis, it made sense that they would be social acquaintances (I am familiar with this sort of acquaintance, where you have people of one state staying in city which is not their home state). Oh yes, Karma is really going to give it to Annapurna, she simply could not help thinking that the girls were slightly at fault as was Sanskaar. Lakshya...well he did not do anything, which was the problemWink

I just loved the family dynamics you showed for the Maheshwaris and the Gadodias. The reactions of Annapurna, Durga Prasad, Ram Prasad and Sujata; Adarsh, Parineeta and Uttara even, to Lakshya's callous mistake. 

***sigh***even Annapurna, who loved her son the most, did admit that what he did an "omission of character" and well, everyone in the family knew how the reactions had been when Sanskaar had openly confessed his feeling for Kavita. Lakshya furtive actions were quite surprising to say the least.

Parvati and Shomi's reactions to the girls' disappearance was also so well etched. Love the fact that Shomi always believed her daughters would return one day. 

Parvati did have a role to play, if only she had not been so draconian, maybe Swara would not have been so carried away. So when she was convinced that her grand daughters were dead, she could help but feel responsible. Shomi, was always the sensible firm person, so I just had to make her be the only one who refused to believe her daughters were dead.

That scene between Dragon Das and SwaRagini Smile was beautiful. Just beautiful.  The way she talked about why she took the girls in, how she started thinking of them as her granddaughters...amazingly lovely.

Dragon Das - she met the girls when she had finally made peace with herself and had asked forgiveness from her daughter. So the fates did give her a chance to help someone else, and at that time the sisters needed it the most. And if all had been well, I am sure she would have had granddaughters who would be of the similar age. So it was just a simple hop skip jumping to actually treating them like her granddaughters, she did try to be aloof but did not succeed. Lucky for the girlsSmile

Can't wait for the next chapter. And do bear with the fact that I unres'd so late on this one. Confused Will do my best to be more prompt for the next ones. Hug

Sweetheart, delays in res - please do not dwell on it, it is perfectly acceptable among us, especially with me, I hold the record for the longest time taken to unresWink

Loads of Love 

Viji 

Dear Viji,HugHug

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Go to top