Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 45)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Dear Veena, Kamila, Lucky, Shru (Hug for breaking your self-imposed exile), Mukta and Sneha,
Love you for lovely lovely lovely comments - I had such a busy Sunday and I check the Forum now to read them. Makes me feel very happy. Will revert by tomorrow, even if it is a Monday.

love, 
Nyna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.lucky.m

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
You're taking about res... ahh man I thought to give straight comment... i may forget my res then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Good..

Nynaeve

Bennet.Lizzy Senior Member
Bennet.Lizzy
Bennet.Lizzy

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hello Nyna

I'm res-ing here due to the absolute loss of words

Would come back soon with a coherent and befitting reply

Love
N

P.S. Had 9 chapters to in a row and irony is it ends with a perfect cliffhanger. 

Un-res

Hello Nyna

Firstly I feel like an idiot for missing this out all along. I can't even start to explain what a treat it has been from the start. 

You know the best thing about reading things is? Living them. Being able to watch the scene unfurl around as you sit with a book in your hand. The stage sets up by itself, the curtains raise and then your senses kick in. You smell the aroma of freshly baked goods, the richness of chocolate, a hint of vanilla and the best of all the steamy rich coffee blended with the smell of warm summer and cedar...and then the characters walk in. One after the other...they move around you, they talk, they laugh , they, they play around, they hug and kiss.

I don't know why but it felt like one of those times when and where I felt transported to an altogether different place the moment I started reading. 

One of the things that really appealed to me was that all those conversations and feelings, those emotions were dealt within just those four walls. Gives the feel of a show. 

Nyna I won't dwell into how well you portrayed the characters and try to analyse them. I would just say that they were perfect as they were made. Be it sanskar's unconditional love, swara's obstinacy, ragini's exuberant attitude or lakshya's utter lack of humane feelings they were perfect as they were. 

But I would love to quote some instances I loved. Like when ragini went all protective over sanskar when she first met him. And when she just took him to the side and explained to him why Swara went so pale suddenly on seeing those regular. How she said " you Both are family"
And sanskar, how he treats Ragini as friend/sister/family/ partner in crime. And his no-nonsense- you-suck-bro attitude with lakshya. His reaction when Swara told him Ragini considers him as her big brother and seeks his approval.
Those were just some of the best moments from me. Not to mention the incident with the pastry knife. And rag-lak's conversation that followed.

I'm totally in love with story. Just have then doing what they are doing  and keep writing what you. Right now I feel like I could eat the whole morning batch of cupcakes and cookies reading this again. But more pressing things to deal with right now. 

Hoping to get back soon.(that's asking for an update)

Lots of love
N

Edited by bennetlizzy - 27 June 2016 at 3:46am

Nynaeve

Bennet.Lizzy Senior Member
Bennet.Lizzy
Bennet.Lizzy

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Unres'dSmile on pg 45

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna,Smile
Such a beautiful update.Clap Finally the Maheshwaris got to know about Lakshya's truth. Mrs. Das is so good and kind lady.Big smile Felt sad for her past.Cry Poor Swara and Ragini, they were totally confused about returning to their home until Mrs. Das made them agree and went to their baadi along with them.Big smile But OMG! What scene is awaiting for our SwaRagini at their baadi??Confused Update soon.Embarrassed And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Nynaeve

dreamy.tiara Senior Member
dreamy.tiara
dreamy.tiara

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Res1
dreamy.tiara Senior Member
dreamy.tiara
dreamy.tiara