Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 44)

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Res Smile
Shall un res tomorrow, Nynu Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Res for chapter-9
blindassassin Senior Member
blindassassin
blindassassin

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Nyna dear
Beautiful update, especially the one which described dragons past.Hope swara and sanskar will not have to face any heartbreaks. Your Ragini is subtle yet powerful. She is the sister whom we wish swara had in the series also.
Waiting eagerly for the next update 
VeenaWink

Nynaeve

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Nyna.. darling soo bitterness is ended here.. I lived the whole journey of this part... How the facts hits Maheswari family... I loved Sanskaar here more being a responsible son.. he is doing his best to overcome this situation... they get to know about their son Laksh... who is weared a mask before...

Gadodias state was clearly penned down... mmmawh I left with tears...

Same happened with Mrs.das biography... Reason behind that R.. song..

Is anyone died in baadi... why sisters are shocked...

Update soon..

With love...

Kam...

Nynaeve

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Nynu
Hug
That was a beautiful chapter ..Annapurnas reaction was so perfectky captured, her apprehensions and that motherly love kicking in for few minutes in defense of her son and then realization after listening from laksh himself ..so maheswari's and gadodias are connected ..well that was unexpected  so gadodias are under impression that both their daughters dies in an accident ..I can say that is good bcos living with taint of daughters  running away would have been much more difficult for them and dadi realised how her too many restrictions could be one of the reason for the sameConfused

One doubt how come they have belongings  of swaragini from the bus to which accident happened ..Did I miss something in between ??

DP acting sensible and deciding to narrate the same to gadodias..but will laksh be forgiven easily??  

Dragon ka story is heart touchingCry.her connection with sisters and she deciding to go with them, dragon is not dragon after all Embarrassedand both of them standing near the door contemplating and they are shocked bcos they have both gadodias and maheswari's in baadi...I think I am rightWink

very well written chapter like always Star..subtle play of emotions and grippingSmileClapClap and superb flow ..i didn't even realize when I have completed reading it

Love
Lucky

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna dearest

As you know from our PM exchange, I have been MIA from the forum for various reasons and hence have been very remiss in even reading and commenting on the wonderful offerings by way of ff's here. This is briefer than I would like but I had to break silence today to write to some and I just wanted to say that your nervousness on 9 is again unwarranted. After all that has come before it, this chapter in my very humble opinion was very necessary. I can see that you are drawing threads together to bring this lovely tale of falling in love sweetly, with bitterness exercised along with it as the journey progressed, to a close soon. There is sadness for that as there always is with good stories soon to end but in the nicest way. For now this chapter I felt was woven with your characteristic flair and really helped bring the next juncture about. I really enjoyed reading how you handled Annapurna, the complexities of her character came out. My personal best bit was the part about Mrs Das and how her journey with the girls, linked to her own past experiences, played out. Liked how Lakshya too wants to take responsibility firmly and Sanskaar ofcourse was the glue on that end that is slowly but surely gelling things together:). Looking forward to 10! Lots of love

Shru xoxo

Nynaeve

want_to_fly Goldie
want_to_fly
want_to_fly

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna...

According to Sunny boy's rule there is no room for sorry and thank you but my sincere apology for not reverting here till 9 chapters. I still remember I read intro and first part in middle of ongoing presentation...res'd my place saying I'll revert as I get back to home but then things got messed up in personal and professional life and I lost track of everything. Sorry for that and thanks for sending me pm inspite of my lateness.

I am actually in love with this tale of yours. So much yo learn through this. Sister's bond that we were promised to be given in the serial and we got ...well lets nt discuss that but you very beautifully portrayed that. Well I too have younger sister so I can very well connect to the possessiveness, care and love you wrote.

They were wrong, mislead, hurt were in pain away from their families but thankfully were together in that bad phase.

Sanskar ! No words for him. You made me fall in love with his character more than I already was. He slowly and steadily stole his princess's heart, while assuring her, supporting her, providing strength to her more on emotional level.

Those kisses they shared...( sigh)...pure bliss!

Lakshya in his immaturity spoiled many lives. Just one sorry can't rewind everything and people can't move on.
Five years ! Long time for changing person and their lives.

Mrs. Das such a sweetheart!She took care of GIRLS in her words because of her own reasons but in 9 th part the way she was the reason Swara and Ragini decided to go vack to baadi.

I liked your way of writing very much. Trust, family, love, bondings , learning from mistakes and still being there for your loved one list continues of what you perfectly portrayed.

Quotes u used in this tale...All in all I loved everything.
For me Swara and Ragini, their love and bond is highlight and most loved part amidst of all other beautiful things.

So Nyna you did brilliant job my dear for penning down this tale. Hats off to you !

Stay blessed
Mukta

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nice Update.. Thumbs Up

Nynaeve

Go to top