Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 41)

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

NynuHug
Res

It was straight route to heaven your collage in the beginning ..yummy it was  and not fair yar . Ijust feel like running and grabbing a cup cake like right now ..LOL just like the the ss is going, it was a treat and this part...ahh the kiss ..it was bliss nynu..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..utter bliss ,very subtle and beautiful ClapClap and romantic enough to send those tingling sensations here as wellWinkEmbarrassed

and ragini ...we have known this story but hearing it from ragini gave it a new depth ..oh poor gals.. bcos of one creep.Angry.ragini was bang on hereClap Thumbs Up..totally loved her and I hope this story would have atleast a bit of effect on that bloke head, how his actions effected the lives of both sisters and I hope to see him repent big time Angry

aur phir back to darlins ..hug, after effects of kiss ..that smile of sanskaar..hayee ..Day DreamingDay Dreaming vadini chusi greeku veerudu naa raakumaruduEmbarrassed padalani undi LOL

Lovely treat it wasEmbarrassed and the trick tooWink..Clap

Love
Lucky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Rumadiv Groupbie
Rumadiv
Rumadiv

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Superb dear... penned it well... do continue n ASAP dr

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update.. Smile

Nynaeve

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hi nynaeva...wow finally you updated and what an update it was...Party
Really enjoyed reading ragani point of view at last...felt relief when she finally admitted that she had been selfish and that she felt her sisters pain...nice twist with bit letting lakhs speak finally he heard what he made swara go through...Thumbs Up

It was an emotional yet sweet chapter with light swansan moments truly the right blend of one of your sweet treats in one...coming back to the kiss it was nice seeing swara final letting her guard down and letting sanskaar in...seems like he is blending to her soul nicely and even breaking down does barrier which she seems to have been battling to deal with a long time...Wink

Epic closure at the end with the conversation of finally tackling them meeting there parents and what they should do with ragani and lakhs...but why have you left swansan again with a will they won't they scenario poor romeo...Blushing

A pleasure to read and thanks for the pm always appreciated...Hug

And yes like you said the current track is lacking direction in terms for the passion...hope cvs focus on the old swansan magic or my I say that they take not of your sweet blend...

So if I may ask what direction will they hed next...eagerly waiting...love ya family?  LOL

Sorry if I don't make sense...that what swansan makes is like...If you know what I mean Day Dreaming

Take care raz

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res for chap 8 Smile

That was faster than light - I did not even finish typing my message on the threadLOL love you so much for this

Nyna

I was haunting your thread SmileLOL

Nynu---I shall be back for a detailed revert tomorrow, Pakka.

But in the meantime----My dear, have you decided to give me palpitations? Embarrassed That kiss between SwaSan...Blushing Day DreamingHeart I was sort of fearing there might be a momentary strain in their relationship since the weak kneed Mr Bipul turned out to be none other than (Aaaooowww Gaawwwddd, as I suspected!), Sanskaar's cousin--Lakshya Maheshwari. LOL

But you reassured me, and how. I was SO happy to see Swara's self doubts about the strength of her own feelings fly out of the window. Or rather, be consigned by her to where they deserved--in the nearest dustbin. Wink No more "I need time to decide for sure what I feel, no kissing till then" rule. Embarrassed Blushing Well, she did recollect at the end that she had said that a few hours before, but then she also recognized that she felt so warm and comfortable nestled in his arms. Big smileWink

Ragini's talk with Lakshya---lovely. Amazing. I always was fascinated by Ragini's character in the serial, which had so many layers and shades to it. Unfortunately the CVs kinda never did justice to her character portrayal...but at least we are getting it here!

Will be back for more tomorrow, Nynu Hug

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged

NynuHug
Res

It was straight route to heaven your collage in the beginning ..yummy it was  and not fair yar . Ijust feel like running and grabbing a cup cake like right now ..LOL just like the the ss is going, it was a treat and this part...ahh the kiss ..it was bliss nynu..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..utter bliss ,very subtle and beautiful ClapClap and romantic enough to send those tingling sensations here as wellWinkEmbarrassed

Lucky, sweetheart, of all things you could say, I loved your comment about the collage (nijam chepu, pictures matrame bagunaya, leka na merging kuda bagunda - first time chestunanu, nee expert comments kavaliEmbarrassed
Now to the story - that kiss - yes - I thought that would convey the message best, Swara with her indecisiveness and Sanskaar willing to buy her friendship theoryConfused. But their hearts were not to be tricked and took the treat they deserved (bad punOuch)

and ragini ...we have known this story but hearing it from ragini gave it a new depth ..oh poor gals.. bcos of one creep.Angry.ragini was bang on hereClap Thumbs Up..totally loved her and I hope this story would have atleast a bit of effect on that bloke head, how his actions effected the lives of both sisters and I hope to see him repent big time Angry

Ragini - yes the story as to why they ran away from home was known from both Swara and Lakshya's POV - but even Swara did not know Ragini's view, I just thought that it would also justify her reaction to Lakshya and her reluctance to accept him. She does not say that she does not love him anymore, she does, I am sure, but right now she hates herself for loving him. I think you can understand what I am saying.

aur phir back to darlins ..hug, after effects of kiss ..that smile of sanskaar..hayee ..Day DreamingDay Dreaming vadini chusi greeku veerudu naa raakumaruduEmbarrassed padalani undi LOL

Nee korika kadantana nenu - here goes the song for youHug

Lovely treat it wasEmbarrassed and the trick tooWink..Clap

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above. let me know if you liked the song.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumadiv

Superb dear... penned it well... do continue n ASAP dr

Hi,

Thank you for your lovely comment. Could I know your name, if you do not mind sharing?

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Awesome Update.. Smile

Dear Sneha, 

Thank you so much.

love,
Nyna