Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 39)

divya2913 Groupbie
divya2913
divya2913

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna, superb story the concept is entirely different and interesting also, seriously i love the sister bonding between swara and ragini, and as usual love the character sanskar its unique.
I think lakshya's feeling towards ragini is different, he may truly loves her. Feeling sad for swara she should come out of this turmoil very soon and move on.

Please update it soon dear i loved your recipe of sweet deal and its tempting me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya2913

Hi Nyna, superb story the concept is entirely different and interesting also, seriously i love the sister bonding between swara and ragini, and as usual love the character sanskar its unique.
I think lakshya's feeling towards ragini is different, he may truly loves her. Feeling sad for swara she should come out of this turmoil very soon and move on.

Please update it soon dear i loved your recipe of sweet deal and its tempting me

Dear Divya (correct me if this is not your name ),

I am happy that you have read and liked the story so far. I did want a story which was as different from the serial as possible and combining it with my love for coffee and cookies, this is the result.LOL

The sibling bond between Swara and Ragini, is what would be between two sisters who love each other, (I do not have any sisters but do have cousins, whom I am quite close to), which unfortunately the serial has completely overlooked for the sake of melodrama.

Sanskaar is truly unique, right, and absolutely lovable.

Lakshya, you are quite right, his feelings for Ragini could be genuine, he is no longer the vague young man he was five years ago, he is capable of looking after the important work of his family firm so he must be mature now. Further, he must be serious about his intentions, he did come to meet her family.

Swara - do not worry too much - she has admitted that she does not and actually never did love Bipul / Lakshya and Sanskaar is, as you said, quite unique. I do not foresee any hurdles for themWink

Looking forward to interacting with you,

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 06 June 2016 at 6:24am
Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Dear Nyna.. Hug ..

Love you more for this update dear... Just loved it... Full of emotional conflict... I loved San gini assault on Laksh... Big smile. I loved Ragini decision choosing pastry knife...    Swara what I can say about her you portrait her character as a strong one... Clap ... I loved her answer to Laksh... Mmmawh for you darling..

Laksh... "She worshiped the ground I walked on, it appeared. Bhai, you have no idea what it did to me, having a beautiful girl gazing at me, hanging on to every word I uttered, who laughed delightedly at every joke I said, even the lame ones. It was a drug to me, I felt on top of the world, at last,I was someone on my own light; I no longer needed your company. For next couple months, it was great fun afterwards, it got a little tiring, she started dreaming about a life together, a future, a home and all that follows. I was not too sure and asked to her to slow down. I had perfect reasons, I thought -I was yet to settle down, she had to complete her studies and when I explained them, she agreed, leaving me surprised.". That's why I hated boys... Angry ... Thank God... I never fall for anyone.. In my life... I worried for ragini... Hope he loves her truly...

I'll be inactive... Please spare me.. If im not respond to your pm..

PS:- sorry for late comment...

With love..

Kam..

Nynaeve

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Nyna beautiful update Smile

Nynaeve

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Nyna my comment is unres on page-36

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Dear Nyna.. Hug ..

Love you more for this update dear... Just loved it... Full of emotional conflict... I loved San gini assault on Laksh... Big smile. I loved Ragini decision choosing pastry knife...    Swara what I can say about her you portrait her character as a strong one... Clap ... I loved her answer to Laksh... Mmmawh for you darling.. 
You liked Ragini's knife-wielding act??? LOLShe was so angry, the guy she falls for happens to be the one who broke her sister's heart and is partly responsible for what they are. Swara is a strong girl, five years away from home has made her quite responsible and Sanskaar's presence in her life has give her quite a strength. Her reply to Laksh was good right - in one stroke - she conveys the fact that he has no place in her life and that he better convince her before he takes any step towards RaginiWink

Laksh... "She worshiped the ground I walked on, it appeared. Bhai, you have no idea what it did to me, having a beautiful girl gazing at me, hanging on to every word I uttered, who laughed delightedly at every joke I said, even the lame ones. It was a drug to me, I felt on top of the world, at last,I was someone on my own light; I no longer needed your company. For next couple months, it was great fun afterwards, it got a little tiring, she started dreaming about a life together, a future, a home and all that follows. I was not too sure and asked to her to slow down. I had perfect reasons, I thought -I was yet to settle down, she had to complete her studies and when I explained them, she agreed, leaving me surprised.". That's why I hated boys... Angry ... Thank God... I never fall for anyone.. In my life... I worried for ragini... Hope he loves her truly... 

Now is that not too much of a generalisation, for every Laskhya out there, there would be a Sanskaar tooSmile

I'll be inactive... Please spare me.. If im not respond to your pm..

PS:- sorry for late comment...

No issues, sweetheart and please, no apologiesEmbarrassed

With love..

Kam..

Dear Kamila,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged