Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 38)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

hey nyna,

beautiful chapter once again. Smile OK I don't know what I feel for lucky...as a girl I think what he did was horrible and pathetic he used her for his selfish reasons...proposed a stupid plan and backed off at last moment .after that didn't even tried to know what happened to that girl...this is downright pathetic. but as a person I can understand him that he was not evil...he was just stupid guy who was enjoying a girl's attention without any sense of duty...I just hope its different with ragini.
Lakshya, what can one say, as I have replied elsewhere, your understanding of him is quite astute, he did play with Swara's feeling but was because he could never be courageous enough to tell her the truth that he was not quite serious. I think five years is enough to grow up, so maybe it would be different with Ragini

swara was brilliant in the chapter her reaction to the situation and specially to ragini's question was so perfect. she doesn't love him rather never did just like he never did...it was a momentary attraction...which went very wrong because of their stupidity.

Swara has truly matured, adversity has made her strong and she finally admits that what she thought was love was absolute infatuation

ragini oh I loved her, the whole knife scenario...lucky is going to have very tough time if he really loves her...and than swara 's warning... both sisters r each other' shield...I just love their bond here( far better than actual one)

For a serial named SwaRagini, the sisterly bonding varies between unrealistic to pathetic. And yes, Lucky has tough times aheadSmile

last but not the least sanskar, his reaction was very mature and perfect.( that punch was much needed one) will wait for the next chapter.Embarrassed

Sanskaar - he is also mature and perfectBlushing and his punch seems to be a hitSmile

lots of love,
Helee.

Dear Helly,

Replied in  blue above,

love
Nyna

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Hey Nyna!
Nice chapter... I feel so bad for Ragini.. She was so excited about Laksh.. And he is a pathetically irresponsible person... But m sure she will emerge stronger from this.. I loved all the punches you dealt him withWinkWink loved sanskar's n swara's protective stanceSmile Now waiting to see what laksh does, redeem or repulse..

Dear Akshata,

Yes, poor Ragini, she wanted to seek approval from her family, looks like she will not even think of it now. And Lakshya - indeed quite pathetic and irresponsible.

So you liked all the punches and the almost knifed by RaginiLOL

What does Lakshya do? - I love your options - be redeemed or be repulsedD'oh

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hi Nyna dear,Smile
Awesome update.Clap Laksh is really very callous. He doesn't even think that what havoc he have caused in someone's life.Angry Poor Shona! She already suffered bcoz of him.Cry I just hope that he doesn't play with Ragini's life either.Confused Liked SwaRagini's and SanLak's conversation. At least Rags got to know that Swara have no feelings for Laksh now and Sanky got to know the truth of his callous brother. Even Rags got to know it.Angry SwaSanRag's reaction was justified towards Laksh.Wink And loved the way Swara literary threatened him.LOL Plzz update the next part soon.Embarrassed And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

Poor Lakshya, he seems to have gained universal disapproval - but then he so deserves it. Regarding his feelings for Ragini, he is quite genuine, I think, because he did go to meet her ''family' and it is five years since his pathetic behaviour, so there is hope that he has grown up.
All the four are now quite clear where each stands, not much of dispute of feelings!
So you did like Swara threatening him - such a firm way and she got her message across as well as Ragini did with her knife act.

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 28 July 2016 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blindassassin

Nyna
As usual beautiful update. I think your strength lies in dialogue writing . They are bang on in any situation be it the previous chapter after the kiss or this chapter where sanskars words are too good . Also raginis reactions are very natural. 
Love, veenae

Dear Veena,

To tell you the truth, the statement @bold above is one of the greatest compliments I have received. I usually write quite a few dialogues (I am comfortable with them or maybe I am too lazy to use much of descriptive paragraphsD'oh) and am always worried that there is too much "spoken stuff". With this, I am reassured that it is all fine.

Thank you for reading and your comments.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Nynu Hug
whoa I loved that punch pe punchDancingDancingLOL  its awesome Big smile

Thank you, you so wanted Sanskaar to give him oneLOL

I mean thats so cheap and mean of laksh to do that .Angry.and he deserved every punch and even more

Lakshya - yes it was cheap in way, though it was more out of cowardice and a lack of strength to be truthful. And what more do you think he should getWink

Nynu ..I just love swaragini equation in your ss Embarrassed.Clap.Ragini how she ran behind swara inspite of realizing that the guy whom she loved is the one who caused biggest grief to her sister but how she choose to be with swara at that moment and loved how swara was super clear about not loving that BK and was wrd about ragini ..that was so well done sweety..Thumbs UpThumbs Up

SwaRagini - as I mentioned elsewhere in this thread, for a serial that is named after sisters, the bond varies between unrealistic to pathetic.Ouch Both the sisters are each other's priority right now. Swara has finally realised that she no longer loves BK and she never did in the first place either. What is now to be seen is how does Ragini react?

and last part where swara comes up and gives that piece of brain to that fellow ..Clap and how sanskaar gave that space out to that bloke and swara .Star.Clap

Swara really gave it to him - a few sentences but with a very firm intention of carrying out if needed

and last but not least my fav that starting lines bitter sweet memories..lovelyHeart

The song is also nice- do listen if you get a chance. I will try to pm the link to youSmile

sour candy ..how apt is that .. how do you come up with such cool titles Star, it's not so sour afterallWink

Ah, titles - quite a fetish with me - actually sometimes I set the title and then draft the chapter so when I get compliments on my titles I am over the moon

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

lucky.m

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Amazing as usual...you have a wonderful style of writing...as I have said before
Probably one of the best writers in our ForumClap
Thanks for the PMSmile

Dear Priya

Thank you for reading and your wonderful comments make my day. 

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Nyna dearest...
Chapter 7 was interesting n shocking too...

U have written it marvellously...lakshya reason for deserting swara ..his own reasons...he was impulsive n never thought of concequences of his doings..wel swara was equally responsible.in my opinion...her infatuation caused her to leave her family..if she would have thought about her decision...n change it last min...things would be different...

But lakshya was majorly responsible...n now he will lost his true love...im not worried for raglak..just swasan...wishing things would not change between them..after this...

Overall...great...loved sansku punch to lakshya...

Waiting for next...

Love
Talia

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Nyna dearest...
Chapter 7 was interesting n shocking too...

I so love it when you say it was shockingBig smile

U have written it marvellously...lakshya reason for deserting swara ..his own reasons...he was impulsive n never thought of concequences of his doings..wel swara was equally responsible.in my opinion...her infatuation caused her to leave her family..if she would have thought about her decision...n change it last min...things would be different...

Lakshya did have his reasons or rather excuses - he was impulsive, as you said, and also one of those people who think that ignoring or running away from an issue is the solution. He did not have the courage to tell the truth and Swara paid the price for believing her infatuation to be the truth.

But lakshya was majorly responsible...n now he will lost his true love...im not worried for raglak..just swasan...wishing things would not change between them..after this...

Poor RagLak - I am quite worried about Ragini, she has been quite a sweet sister has she not?Ouch
But then that is her tale to tell.  
Swara and Sanskaar, not much to worry about - Sanskaar is a man who is firm in his love for her and Swara is also now sure that she never loved BK/LM even then. So why do you think there would be a problem for them.?Confused

Overall...great...loved sansku punch to lakshya...

Sanskaar's punch to Lakshya - seems to have found universal favourLOL

Waiting for next...

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Go to top