Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 36)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res Smile
Nynu...am rushing for a flight, my cousin's wedding is over the weekend. Shall un res when time permits in between the organized chaos of the wedding. LOL Else as soon as back on Tuesday. 

Loads of Love 

Viji 

No issues, Viji, enjoy the wedding (they are fun, especially the chaotic organisations or the organised chaos,D'oh both -mostlySmile) Have a great timeHug

love,
Nyna

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Nyna such mind blowing update it was Clap you were written this part so perfectly that i became jabra fan of your stories Embarrassed LOL

To be honest i was scared when ragini ask swara you still love him.i was biting my nails in tension but thank God she says no Dancing and ragini with knife scene was ROFL oh god she seriously rocks in this part Cool

And the sanlak scene was superb Clap but sanskar punch to lakshya was superb Evil Smile but seriously lucky was a idiot to take decision seriously he is same like show as usual idiot ROFL.

And swara and lakshya scene scene was nice and the last line shocked me Shocked so i want update soon
Finally the real love story will start Embarrassed
Update soon
Thanks for pm

Edited by Sujayricky - 06 June 2016 at 8:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Superb Update.. Clap

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Nyna Hug

Excellent chapter. I believe as a writer it must have been tricky to pick up form where you ended the last one (or it would be for me but that may be my own deficiences so got to acknowledge that!) but you did such a great job in keeping this realistic enough without losing any gripping tension.

I loved the way the siblings reached and also the individual interplays. Not that the rest of the plot is anyway similar but the whole overall feel with the Bipin/ Lakshya and swara mess leaves me with a real sense of how I felt in Jab We Met with Lakshya coming across as a very believable Anshuman? I love that film btw, for various reasons I won't bore with but its one of my always go to feel good films. Lakshya has that same feeble and weak willed feel to him of a man not necessarily evil or bad even but just fickle and not constant. Doesn't bode well for his relationship with Ragini ofcourse on the face of it but it may yet be the making of him with genuine realisation and repentance Wink. I loved how Sanskaar was righteous and strong but without being forcibly dramatic or unnecessarily macho, despite that incredibly satisfying punch which so calmed my heart at reading the pointless excuses and vacuousness that is Laksh. Lovely touch there. Also loved loved loved how Sanskaar left then and didn't try to force a disussion on Swara that would have been overkill in that moment. Plus Swara's whole reaction and especially her responses to Ragini about her feelings were so pleasingly mature and well handled I love the girl for that. What slightly took me aback was the actual knife wielding act by Ragini LOL. I totally saw the punches landing, verbal and physical but her seriously contemplating a crime of passion as such was a bit of a shock. Thankfully she was prevented. I am so cruelly going to enjoy Lakshya making this up to her as I fully expect he will and also that he will after a point and some hurdles succeed too   Wink. As for Swara despite the angst of the whole confrontation I found it all rather cathartic. She needed this really to move on and close that chapter (again those scenes from JWM re burning photos symbolically and also the line- "Anushuman ka chapter khatam hogaya hai Geet" come to my mind!). So from now on real progress on the love she really feels for the person destined for her and also deserving of her as she is of him can come to the fore:). Really enjoyed this Nyna!

Love

Shru X

Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 05 June 2016 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5Nynaeve

Alohomora_X Goldie
Alohomora_X
Alohomora_X

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna ..How are you dear ? 
I have even ressed on your OS and haven't found time to Unres ...but i promise i will unres by today ...

I read 6 soon i got your pm but i was not able to comment but it was truly a shocker ...it was actually unexpected ... 

The last line was something which made me stunned and I read that line alone many times to register if what i have read is really true ??

You are really an awesome writer ..Nyna ...the way you are shaping the story is really interesting ...yet the plot is so simple revolving around these 4 and the bakery ...

**Chapter 7**was showing Swara's reaction and her concern for her sister ... And ragini too now thinking about her future with lakshya ...

But lakshya narrating his story to Sanskaar was something to shocking ... How can he be so silly to play with somebody's feelings ?? He actually deserves what he has got now ... Sanskaar is someone i think is rare to find... be it real or reel...you have made his character more beautiful in the story...

I wanting to read more ...!!Update soon

Love

Soundharya.. 

Nynaeve

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hey nyna,

beautiful chapter once again. Smile OK I don't know what I feel for lucky...as a girl I think what he did was horrible and pathetic he used her for his selfish reasons...proposed a stupid plan and backed off at last moment .after that didn't even tried to know what happened to that girl...this is downright pathetic. but as a person I can understand him that he was not evil...he was just stupid guy who was enjoying a girl's attention without any sense of duty...I just hope its different with ragini.

swara was brilliant in the chapter her reaction to the situation and specially to ragini's question was so perfect. she doesn't love him rather never did just like he never did...it was a momentary attraction...which went very wrong because of their stupidity.

ragini oh I loved her, the whole knife scenario...lucky is going to have very tough time if he really loves her...and than swara 's warning... both sisters r each other' shield...I just love their bond here( far better than actual one)

last but not the least sanskar, his reaction was very mature and perfect.( that punch was much needed one) will wait for the next chapter.Embarrassed

lots of love,
Helee.

Edited by Helee - 04 June 2016 at 7:54am

Nynaeve

Krishnabhisarik Senior Member
Krishnabhisarik
Krishnabhisarik

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna!
Nice chapter... I feel so bad for Ragini.. She was so excited about Laksh.. And he is a pathetically irresponsible person... But m sure she will emerge stronger from this.. I loved all the punches you dealt him withWinkWink loved sanskar's n swara's protective stanceSmile Now waiting to see what laksh does, redeem or repulse..

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna dear,Smile
Awesome update.Clap Laksh is really very callous. He doesn't even think that what havoc he have caused in someone's life.Angry Poor Shona! She already suffered bcoz of him.Cry I just hope that he doesn't play with Ragini's life either.Confused Liked SwaRagini's and SanLak's conversation. At least Rags got to know that Swara have no feelings for Laksh now and Sanky got to know the truth of his callous brother. Even Rags got to know it.Angry SwaSanRag's reaction was justified towards Laksh.Wink And loved the way Swara literary threatened him.LOL Plzz update the next part soon.Embarrassed And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Nynaeve

Go to top