Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 35)

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res Smile Hug Hug

Oh my God, Oh my God!! I did suspect Bipul Kumar was Lakshya's alias...but then I thought I was barking up the wrong tree. Wink But the suspicion just refused to get tamped down completely. LOL Ah well...you know how ambivalent I am about Mr Ambivalent. Wink

Aoow Gaawd, how the plot does thicken, with a twist in the tale!! SO very like Lakshya...to flirt and get infatuated with one sister, to not have the courage to see that relationship through; and to then fall for the other sister. Confused

Will be back for a detailed un res later Nyna...but in meantime, the SwaSan dialogues were AWESOME. Sanskaar's very lovely explanation of why Swara is all the more lovely and admirable for the fact of having made mistakes, and fought her way out of that pain; the link to the concept of wabi sabi that he drew, was simply wonderful. Clap Clap Kudos galore for those very evocative paras there, I just loved them, and fell in love with our Golden couple all over again. Embarrassed

And of course, that playful banter Sanskaar unleashed, asking Swara if she was questioning his masculinity, and to give him just half a chance to reassure her that he was very much all man. EmbarrassedLOL Naughty and slightly brazen Sunny boy was so much fun. Wink Especially the "I can reassure you on so many levels and in so many ways" concept.  Blushing Ahem ahem !! Blushing

That image of Sanskaar munching contentedly on the mini cupcakes Swara baked, while at the same time gamely plodding through the topic in a garbled tone, was an instant classic!! LOL ClapClap

Will be back for more later in the day. Just love you for this sweet, spicy, tangy tale and for that sweet dedication. Wink

Viji,HeartHeartHeart

First, you do deserve that dedication - a few sort of guessed, most thought that they were mistaken when I introduced Bipul Kumar but you were so spot on, including the reasoning as to how BK would be LM. Guess your ambivalence paid off. Somethings never change. 
As I have mentioned in my earlier replies, I had fallen in love with both the word and the philosophy, if only we could live our lives by that code, and somehow felt it would apply to Swara. Having Sanskaar say them to her, it just makes her realise how irrational all her fears are and that she could be loved even more because those cracks render her more beautiful. (Damn, why does Sanskaar have to be so dreamy and perfect - I seem to be falling for him and after my Aakrand debacle, my heart is quite murderousAngry)

Sunny boy - how can any man take any questioning on his masculinity, and yes Ahem, Ahem!!!ROFL I am sure our imagination can take care of the restWink

I am going to wait for the detailed chapter. Did I tell you this has made my day? Waiting for you to make it all over again.

love,
Nyna

Hey Nynu HugHugHug

Had to step out yesterday on some errands, plus teaching kiddo to cycle without training wheels. Smile So my follow up comment got delayed to today.

So many delicious tidbits in this chapter, I covered quite a few in my earlier comment and putting the others here. Smile

Swara's rather dazed and breathless reaction to Sanskaar's brief and gentle kiss was Embarrassed Blushing And the supremely funny, yet romantic moment was, when after their conversation, she tells him she needs time to decide how to go ahead with their relationship; but in the meantime it might be better if he avoids kissing her, as it leaves her feeling incoherent and befuddled! LOL Wink This is like telling Sanskaar she loves him without actually telling him!

I knew of the concept of wabi sabi before, but kintsugi was new to me. Smile You have knit these in so well to Swara's situation. Its so very true, that there is beauty in imperfection. Sanskaar's avowal was so sincere, profound and to the point. Very much like the man himself! It was very moving, what he said about Swara's inner strength and beauty shining through in the way she had emerged stronger from her mistakes and heartbreak; the fact that she was all more beautiful because of what she termed broken and shattered, not despite it. Clap Clap Now how can Swara resist this guy? LOL Wink No wonder she shed tears at such a profound, deep love.

I really loved the Swara conveyed her insecurities to Sanskaar as well. She admitted that she was gradually falling in love with him, but that she was still afraid of stumbling while she found her way to him. That entire para was so lovely--and when she says that she was afraid, both of loving him and losing him, it was so redolent of what a person in her situation must be feeling. Even the Swara in the serial, must have felt this confusing, volatile mix of emotions, which didn't really get conveyed as poignantly as you have done here.

And there was the resolute, matter of fact Sanskaar again--calmly assuring her that he would always love her, and wait for her to make up her mind about if, when and how fast she wanted move their relationship forward. Smile And that he was ready always to be her friend, if she decided that was what she wanted; just that she should never ask him to stop loving her. Clap Clap What a steadfast guy...caring, protective, smart and doesn't lose his cool easily. Swara---slay the ghosts of that worthless Bipul Kumar. Wink

What Sanskaar told her a little earlier in their conversation was lovely as well---about how nothing she had done was really irredeemable. Making a mistake of judgement, and even acting irresponsibly for a time, did not and should not render her ineligible to find love again, to find happiness again.

Time and distance do heal wounds, and Swara perhaps, was doing an injustice to her family, by not giving them a chance to address and resolve their estrangement. After all, her family might actually react far better than she feared. Smile

I already mentioned how much I loved that banter between SwaSan--it was so hilarious and romantic all at once. A very courting-couple like exchange, too! Sanskaar is so much fun in his firmly tongue in cheek, slightly brazen moments. His advances are with a very deft touch, no? Blushing They are certainly not too subtle or indirect anymore---he has declared his intent openly after all. But he doesn't cross a line, either...though his teasing is quite flirtatiously suggestive. Wink

And after that supremely lovely moment, all sugar and spice and filled with things nice; comes the bitter and salty aftertaste of---Aoow Gaawd, Bipul Kumar alias Lakshya Maheshwari!! Who, somehow, despite all odds, persuaded both Swara and then Ragini to consider him (however briefly in Swara's case), the man of their dreams. Yikes! I only hope he developed a sounder intellect, a stiffer backbone, and a larger heart between his callow and cowardly casting off of Swara, and the time he seems to have developed an affection for Ragini. In RagLak's case, their love (affection?) for each other seems genuine enough...waiting to see what explanation Lakshya has for his past conduct, and how he redeems himself now. Not that it matters to Swara anymore, but Ragini, certainly, would find it difficult to easily forgive the man who caused her beloved sister so much sorrow and tribulations.

Sanskaar had wanted to find Bipul and give him a slap or two na? Tongue Wink Or was it a sound kick or two? LOL Well, now he got the chance he never thought he'd actually get! Wonder if he would go through with it? One slap, please, Sunny boy!! Big smile

Once again, loved it, Nynu. And waiting for the next chapter. Am sure the salty, spicy concoction would be intriguing indeed!

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 30 May 2016 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

ANfan_1810 Goldie
ANfan_1810
ANfan_1810

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update!

I could have never guessed laksyas e ntry...

Waiting eagerly for your next update.

thanks a ton for the pm.

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Hey Nynu HugHugHug

Had to step out yesterday on some errands, plus teaching kiddo to cycle without training wheels. Smile So my follow up comment got delayed to today.

That is so sweet, today without training wheels and soon she would be doing it without even Momma's help. I am sure you would be feeling both pride and wistful that she is growing up.

So many delicious tidbits in this chapter, I covered quite a few in my earlier comment and putting the others here. Smile

Swara's rather dazed and breathless reaction to Sanskaar's brief and gentle kiss was Embarrassed Blushing And the supremely funny, yet romantic moment was, when after their conversation, she tells him she needs time to decide how to go ahead with their relationship; but in the meantime it might be better if he avoids kissing her, as it leaves her feeling incoherent and befuddled! LOL Wink This is like telling Sanskaar she loves him without actually telling him! 

Nothing like a dash of humour to cut the bite. She is confused as it is, and Sanskaar's kisses do confuse her further. She is trying to be honest with her confusion.Wink

I knew of the concept of wabi sabi before, but kintsugi was new to me. Smile You have knit these in so well to Swara's situation. Its so very true, that there is beauty in imperfection. Sanskaar's avowal was so sincere, profound and to the point. Very much like the man himself! It was very moving, what he said about Swara's inner strength and beauty shining through in the way she had emerged stronger from her mistakes and heartbreak; the fact that she was all more beautiful because of what she termed broken and shattered, not despite it. Clap Clap Now how can Swara resist this guy? LOL Wink No wonder she shed tears at such a profound, deep love.

I learnt of kintsugi first which led me to the underlying philosophy of wabi-sabi and both are beautiful concepts. And it somehow it is true - we often believe that someone is beautiful despite the scars they carry which in a way undermines their courage and strength for scars indicate battles fought and won. But when you acknowledge their scars then you acknowledge their courage and strength. And how could Swara now resist a person like that?

I really loved the Swara conveyed her insecurities to Sanskaar as well. She admitted that she was gradually falling in love with him, but that she was still afraid of stumbling while she found her way to him. That entire para was so lovely--and when she says that she was afraid, both of loving him and losing him, it was so redolent of what a person in her situation must be feeling. Even the Swara in the serial, must have felt this confusing, volatile mix of emotions, which didn't really get conveyed as poignantly as you have done here. 

Often when we have had a bad or bitter experience, we are not too sure of taking up a second chance (which is why we content ourselves saying that life rarely gives second chances, I think we are hesitant to give ourselves a second chance) Swara decides to take up the chance to love again, one step at a time.

And there was the resolute, matter of fact Sanskaar again--calmly assuring her that he would always love her, and wait for her to make up her mind about if, when and how fast she wanted move their relationship forward. Smile And that he was ready always to be her friend, if she decided that was what she wanted; just that she should never ask him to stop loving her. Clap Clap What a steadfast guy...caring, protective, smart and doesn't lose his cool easily. Swara---slay the ghosts of that worthless Bipul Kumar. Wink

I think Swara is over BK, and she is quite in love with Sanskaar, she just has to let herself go a little. Smile And it is my story, maybe I can give her a pushD'oh

What Sanskaar told her a little earlier in their conversation was lovely as well---about how nothing she had done was really irredeemable. Making a mistake of judgement, and even acting irresponsibly for a time, did not and should not render her ineligible to find love again, to find happiness again.

That was based on a conversation I had with one of my very good friends when my life was at its all time low. She had said, "nothing is irrevocably wrong" and that one sentence at that time gave me the strength I thought I never had. I think it was quite appropriate here considering how Swara refused to believe that she could be forgiven.

Time and distance do heal wounds, and Swara perhaps, was doing an injustice to her family, by not giving them a chance to address and resolve their estrangement. After all, her family might actually react far better than she feared. Smile

I think so tooSmile

I already mentioned how much I loved that banter between SwaSan--it was so hilarious and romantic all at once. A very courting-couple like exchange, too! Sanskaar is so much fun in his firmly tongue in cheek, slightly brazen moments. His advances are with a very deft touch, no? Blushing They are certainly not too subtle or indirect anymore---he has declared his intent openly after all. But he doesn't cross a line, either...though his teasing is quite flirtatiously suggestive. Wink

Yes, Sanskaar is quite openly flirtatious, he had declared he loves her, she admits she is falling in love and above that goes and tell how affected she is with his kisses. He is convinced he has the green light, okay, slightly amber at this pointWink which is why he does not cross a line.

And after that supremely lovely moment, all sugar and spice and filled with things nice; comes the bitter and salty aftertaste of---Aoow Gaawd, Bipul Kumar alias Lakshya Maheshwari!! Who, somehow, despite all odds, persuaded both Swara and then Ragini to consider him (however briefly in Swara's case), the man of their dreams. Yikes! I only hope he developed a sounder intellect, a stiffer backbone, and a larger heart between his callow and cowardly casting off of Swara, and the time he seems to have developed an affection for Ragini. In RagLak's case, their love (affection?) for each other seems genuine enough...waiting to see what explanation Lakshya has for his past conduct, and how he redeems himself now. Not that it matters to Swara anymore, but Ragini, certainly, would find it difficult to easily forgive the man who caused her beloved sister so much sorrow and tribulations.

BK /LM does not matter to Swara anymore but having him materialise as Ragini's boyfriend was a shocker. She is going to be worried for Ragini and Ragini is Angry...her reaction coming up in the next chapterWink

Sanskaar had wanted to find Bipul and give him a slap or two na? Tongue Wink Or was it a sound kick or two? LOL Well, now he got the chance he never thought he'd actually get! Wonder if he would go through with it? One slap, please, Sunny boy!! Big smile

Sunny boy is a man of his word! That is all I can say at this pointWink

Once again, loved it, Nynu. And waiting for the next chapter. Am sure the salty, spicy concoction would be intriguing indeed!

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Darling Viji,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Awesome update!

I could have never guessed laksyas e ntry...

Waiting eagerly for your next update.

thanks a ton for the pm.

Dear Annie,

That you could not guess Lakshya's entry makes me gladEvil Smile

Will update soon.

Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Nyna dear...Big smile
Captivating update...Hug

Loved it loads...well it was obvious ragini bf would be lakshya but he turns out to be bipul...bipul whom had ditch swara...it was shocking...twist was Silly...

Wondering how will story progress...little worried...Silly

Update soon...Smile

Love
Talia

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Nyna dear...Big smile
Captivating update...Hug

Loved it loads...well it was obvious ragini bf would be lakshya but he turns out to be bipul...bipul whom had ditch swara...it was shocking...twist was Silly...

I am quite happy that LM = BK was a shocking twistEvil Smile

Wondering how will story progress...little worried...Silly

Actually, so am I - a little - let us seeWink

Update soon...Smile

Chapter 7 mostly done - should be able to post soonSmile

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Dear friends,
Chapter 7 is up - for those eagerly awaiting the Sanskaar and BK/LM encounter, do let me know how you liked it. I tried to do justice to it, keeping in view all the characters, so desperate to know your take.

love,
Nyna
Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Res Smile
Nynu...am rushing for a flight, my cousin's wedding is over the weekend. Shall un res when time permits in between the organized chaos of the wedding. LOL Else as soon as back on Tuesday. 

Loads of Love 

Viji 

Nynaeve

Go to top