Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 34)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Ohhh I so felt that laksh would be bipul kumar...!!!ConfusedConfused I was hoping it wouldn't be so... But.. Good twistLOL 
Self-congratulatory pat Blushing

And the way Sanskar consoled Swara and literally empowered her wasHeart That Japanese story was super.. Learned a few thingsSmile 

That japanese concept is so inspiring, all the more so in the material world that we live in where use and throw rules us and unfortunately seems to have extended to relationships too. So Sanskaar convinces her that just because something or someone is broken you do not discard them, rather you mend them with a thing of beauty to restore and renew the grace in them.

I like Swara's stance of 'slow n steady'.. Now we just have to see how laksh's entry stirs things up..

I love the "slow and steady" concept of love too, it is like you fall in love with both the person and the process of falling in love - a gradual building up of the emotion and the slow burn of the anticipationDay Dreaming
 Nice!!Smile

Dear Akshta,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnabhisarik

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerulalli

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its laksh AngryCensored
God !! I so hate him 
Now what is gonna happen in the story 

Will tell in the next chapterWink

If the last chapter was a mere break for me...as i knew shona would accept that she loves him by the way u described her feelingsSmile

Oh, so you were not worried about Swara's responseSmile

Now the story is revolving around the 4 ppl
Gosh its such a cliffhanger !!!...
Plzz sort ot out asap Confused
Yeah !!

That is a million dollar question, the twist was nice but now how do I pull everyone out of this messD'ohDead

Thanks for the PM
PreranaSmile

Dear Prerana,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hey Nyna dear,Smile
Loved SwaSan moments.Embarrassed Loved the way how Sanskar made Swara understand.Wink Finally Shona accepted that she loves Sanskar.Embarrassed
But OMG!!!! What a twist!! So Laksh is Bipul Kumar!AngryConfused Now what will happen in the story??Confused
Plzz update the next part soon.Embarrassed And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

Yes, finally Swara agrees that she is falling in love with him. One hurdle out of their way.
And now the twist - which is going to be quite messyEvil Smile or maybe notShocked Will let you know soonWink

love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

I knew it .. I  really knew Ragini boyfriend will be the same one Swara met few years ago. I was not 100 percent sure, you can never be that sure when it is not who you are writing the story , but i guessed it,especially when i know ragini never met him during the time Swara loved him . I know i am way behind on my comment but cant keep myself from giving a brief comment after i read the latest update.
That was good, you caught on that Ragini had never met Swara's ex-boyfriend (not appropriate terminology but using it for lack of a better wordLOL) and yes, if you are not the one writing you are a little unsure of how accurate your guess would beSmile

I really loved the last few updates Nyna dear, you know my schedule and i am so sorry for not being able to unres or comment longer.. Accept it for now will give my detailed one later  

Please, do not be sorry. I love all your comments and treasure them and so can wait for them. Take your time.

Sanskar confession and the way he made Swara accept it was so awesome. The whole japanese story  about broken things he told her knowing swara will listen and understand it deeper meaning was too good. I totally get Swara asking for time but it would have been an smooth and nice sailing if not for Lakshya entry.. Let me patiently wait till the next update. 

The kintsugi - is truly a beautiful concept and the philosophy is noteworthy - maybe if more people lived by it, the world could be a better place. And it fits Swara so well, she is convinced she is broken and Sanskaar states that she is beautiful because of those cracks, for that is where her true beauty shines through. Lakshya's entry truly does mess the things up!

Nyna dear, i really look forward to reading you updates and your updates are so interesting and awesome .So dont worry about the length of it . Each sentence makes for an amazing reading experience. Sorry about my short comment ..Another one in my sleep deprived state. But just letting you know i read Chapter 6 and absolutely loved it . 

Nita, thank you so much for saying my updates are awesome (the only fallout being that I could delude myself into thinking to be a good writerWink) and as I said above, I treasure every comment so you should not worry about the length of them.

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

NitaReid

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Res for now cappuccino..

Unres.. Yaar..

Nyna.. Hug ... What can I say about this update... Ahh I got a hint when you said bipul Kumar may have his own story.. There striked this hint on my mind... Bk might be Laksh... Then I brushed off that from my mind... Lol... See here my assumption is right... Ahh ha.. Now I'm very excited to read the future updates soon...

Oh! so you too guessed - but then you brushed it aside. LOL yes, the future updates - how do they get out of this messConfused

Swara reply was expected one... Then Sanskaar explanation to Swara was good.. I never knew about Japanese art... But I love to do mending boken pieces of ceramic glass wears together using glue.. Not gold or silver... I fond of them I never threw broken wears out... 

Swara - expected - she is confused but at least admits that she is falling in love. The kintsugi - I actually fell in love with the word and later with the philosophy. Okay, you mend ceramic glassware with glue, you could mix a little glitter in the glue to get a lovely hue that way the cracks would be highlighted quite nicely.

Then Sanskaar he is damn handsome one... Soo Manly... He is not ready to accept her accusation regarding his manliness... LOL ... That was quite obvious one... Swara muffin saved her this time...

Sanskaar is quite handsome (makes me drool over him at times) and of course no man worth his salt can accept an accusation. Swara's muffins - truly the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.LOL

Waiting for the progress in their relationship...

What do you think about Swara and Lakshya and Ragini?WinkWhat do you think might happen?

With love..

Kam..

Dear Kamila,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna

Seriously.

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

what...? ShockedOK whatever I expected, it wasn't this... oh god how much I loved previous chapter( sorry for not commenting) and sanskar's proposal.Day Dreaming and this adorably tasty chapter. Embarrassed the whole Japanese tale( that is a very beautiful thought) and the whole question on sanskar's manhoodROFL and the most understanding lover sanskar...Day Dreamingswara is in love but scared and in this situation comes in her past as her sister's present... oh god can't wait for the next chapter...

lots of love, Helee.

Dear Helly,

Thrilled to know you loved my updates and please no apologies for not replying. 

That Japanese concept is truly a beautiful thought and I love the word too (me and my eternal fascination with unusual words). Sanskaar - he is absolutely understanding  Day Dreaming(are there men like him in the real world?)

And I do love how you have summed up - Swara's past is Ragini's present, to continue, would it affect Sanskaar's future? Wait and See (God! so cheesy of meEvil Smile)

love,
Nyna
Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
The lord in his heaven! What was that? I...I can't think coherently anymore hence will unres later Nyna dearest. And yep exams done I'm back!
Love,
Sakura

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

The lord in his heaven! What was that? I...I can't think coherently anymore hence will unres later Nyna dearest. And yep exams done I'm back!
Love,
Sakura

Yipee - you are back - so the twist has left you slightly squirmingEvil Smile hope so! 
But you should be pleased, Lakshya has lived up to your expectationsLOL (never mind that those expectations are quite low to start with). 

love,
Nyna

Sakura24

Go to top