Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 33)

blindassassin Senior Member
blindassassin
blindassassin

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Post cannot be quoted.
Beautifully written, even though the end was predictable the way you presented it made even more suspenseful . Please update soon , it's a cliff hanger end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Krishnabhisarik Senior Member
Krishnabhisarik
Krishnabhisarik

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ohhh I so felt that laksh would be bipul kumar...!!!ConfusedConfused I was hoping it wouldn't be so... But.. Good twistLOL And the way Sanskar consoled Swara and literally empowered her wasHeart That Japanese story was super.. Learned a few thingsSmile I like Swara's stance of 'slow n steady'.. Now we just have to see how laksh's entry stirs things up.. Nice!!Smile

Nynaeve

prerulalli Groupbie
prerulalli
prerulalli

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its laksh AngryCensored
God !! I so hate him 
Now what is gonna happen in the story 
If the last chapter was a mere break for me...as i knew shona would accept that she loves him by the way u described her feelingsSmile
Now the story is revolving around the 4 ppl
Gosh its such a cliffhanger !!!...
Plzz sort ot out asap Confused
Yeah !!
Thanks for the PM
PreranaSmile

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna dear,Smile
Loved SwaSan moments.Embarrassed Loved the way how Sanskar made Swara understand.Wink Finally Shona accepted that she loves Sanskar.Embarrassed
But OMG!!!! What a twist!! So Laksh is Bipul Kumar!AngryConfused Now what will happen in the story??Confused
Plzz update the next part soon.Embarrassed And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Nynaeve

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I knew it .. I  really knew Ragini boyfriend will be the same one Swara met few years ago. I was not 100 percent sure, you can never be that sure when it is not who you are writing the story , but i guessed it,especially when i know ragini never met him during the time Swara loved him . I know i am way behind on my comment but cant keep myself from giving a brief comment after i read the latest update.

I really loved the last few updates Nyna dear, you know my schedule and i am so sorry for not being able to unres or comment longer.. Accept it for now will give my detailed one later  

Sanskar confession and the way he made Swara accept it was so awesome. The whole japanese story  about broken things he told her knowing swara will listen and understand it deeper meaning was too good. I totally get Swara asking for time but it would have been an smooth and nice sailing if not for Lakshya entry.. Let me patiently wait till the next update. 

Nyna dear, i really look forward to reading you updates and your updates are so interesting and awesome .So dont worry about the length of it . Each sentence makes for an amazing reading experience. Sorry about my short comment ..Another one in my sleep deprived state. But just letting you know i read Chapter 6 and absolutely loved it . 

Love

Nita

Edited by NitaReid - 29 May 2016 at 11:04am

Nynaeve

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Unresed page no. 31

Nynaeve

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
what...? ShockedOK whatever I expected, it wasn't this... oh god how much I loved previous chapter( sorry for not commenting) and sanskar's proposal.Day Dreaming and this adorably tasty chapter. Embarrassed the whole Japanese tale( that is a very beautiful thought) and the whole question on sanskar's manhoodROFL and the most understanding lover sanskar...Day Dreamingswara is in love but scared and in this situation comes in her past as her sister's present... oh god can't wait for the next chapter...

lots of love, Helee.

Edited by Helee - 30 May 2016 at 1:10am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blindassassin

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Post cannot be quoted.
Beautifully written, even though the end was predictable the way you presented it made even more suspenseful . Please update soon , it's a cliff hanger end

Dear Veena,

I cannot tell you how happy this comment makes me, for an aspiring writer (at times I feel even calling myself aspiring is a trifle ambitious), to be told that the writing style is was beautiful and that I could hold your attention despite the predictable ending. Thank you.

And the ending being called a cliffhanger (I am so happyEvil Smile). I should be able to update soon.

love,
Nyna

Go to top