Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 32)

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

I KNEW it!!! Nyna dear Hug
I had asked if you recall about how it wasn't that "the other man" Swara had been involved with was Lucky LOL and you threw your red herring of Bipul KumarConfusedOuchLOL

Oh, I am quite a bit proud of me that I sort of threw you out with my red herring. And it was quite a big one, as none found it fishy (I know, it is such a bad pun) except Viji, she also deduced the way LM could be BKSmile

I know I am commenting out of synch and very briefly and not in my usual way but am frantically working myself and don't want to wait. The last chapter stood out not just for the revelations about Ragini's past and her rather cute if "normal" love story, but mainly due to Sanskaar's straightforward but super effective proposal (so like the man!). This Sanskaar gives me some Darcy feels and of course you know my obsession there Embarrassed

Sweetheart, the fact you are commenting itself is worth it all. Sanskaar's confession, he is so capable of sweeping any girl off her feet. ***sigh*** Darcy, well seeing that he is quite an inspiring character, no surprisesSmile

This chapter- LOVED the reference to kintsugi- am quite fascinated with so many Japanese concepts and that whole conversation between SwaSan was so pure and beautiful, it was just lovely to read ClapClap. Loved the super cute Sanskaar there too and his sense of humour in teasing her about not being a man LOL and then stuffing cup cakes LOLLOL and Swara's attraction and pointless efforts to fight it Embarrassed. Then wham- that ending- uuurgh BK is LM only OuchOuch. This will get interesting so let's see how this is resolved before things can move forward again!

Kintsugi - me and my fascination with words - I had been dying to use this word and, now shamelessly admit, I built up this chapter to use this word. But then, I just could not resist myself, and it did suit Swara so well, did it not?
And Sanskaar with his humour, I find men with a sense of humour quite attractive (it is like they seduce your mind with theirsWink) and so felt that Swara would find it all the more difficult to resist.

The BK /LM quagmire - in my effort to twist the tale, I seem to have tied myself into knots. How do I extricate myself and my characters?Confused

Nice work Nyna xoxo 

Dear Shru,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Res for chapter-6
Unres

Nyna that was a shocking update Shocked 

I have never thought that lakshya will be bipul oh god it means he cheated her Angry seriously nyna you rocked Cool and we are shocked LOL 

Yes -me doing cartwheels- I was so sure a lot of my readers would come to the eventual conclusion that Lakshya is Bipul but then if I have shocked you then...Evil Smile

Then whole conversation between SwaSan was beautifully written , i just loved it . 

Yes - the kinstugi conversation, my favourite word and a truly beautiful concept, one that is close to my heart and inspires you to try and live your life with that approach. I am more than thrilled that you liked it.

Sanskar straightforwardness was superb and i really like that and his sense of humour in teasing her about not being a man was funny LOL and then stuffing cup cakes and Swara's attraction and pointless efforts to fight it. But swara feeling you have written it so perfectly i became speechless Clap and sanskar is so understanding Day Dreaming

Sanskaar is straight forward with a sense of humour - quite an irresistible combinationWink Swara - is confused but she is no longer that shy girl she earlier was. So she states what she feels frankly rather that lead him on or refuse him outright. Sanskaar, yes, his trademark understanding nature.

Now i think this update was mind blowing
I really can't wait for next part 

Next part - soon - I have put them all in quite a mess, right, how do I pull them out?D'oh

Update soon
Thanks for pm

Dear Sujay,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Unres

RepliedSmile
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

oh god ShockedShocked
what was that ..salt and spice haan this is what you were talking about in last reply ..wicked.Evil Smile..somewhere deep down I had a  lil bit ,very lil  bit doubt but I totally brushed it off ..oh what a twist ..I love it ..Thumbs Up

Oh yes, that was the devil in meEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile I knew most would have doubts  but was quite relieved when none when ventured further than a small suspicion. All hoped for a continuation of sweet but then the salt did spice it upWink

Lakshya = BipulAngry..whoa I am super excited to see equations from now on..cant wait...Alas I thought I might like laksh in this but guess somethings never changeLOL

I am now worried, twist is fine,but how do I redeem himD'ohPoor Lakshya, when you have such a readymade faulty guy, seems a pity not to use him. 

and that Japanese concept , never knew about it but its so beautiful nynu and the way you have let sanskaar draw parallels with swara's state ..Thumbs Up awesome lady and I totally loved how you have kept swara's response simple straight with no drama ..yet making lot of sense.

and sanskaar will always be my love ..any chances lakshya aka bipul ka mooh tudavana sunny ke hathonROFLdamn fun it will beWink

That Japanese concept, one of my favourite - both the word and the philosophy, truly one worth living our lives by. 
Swara, she has had enough drama to last a lifetime and she does believe in telling the truth, which is what she does.
Sanskaar and Lakshya encounter (Very much on the cards and a little more)  itna toh banta hi hai, especially given what Sanskaar planned to do if he ever got to meet Bipul. Trust Karma to favour our SanskaarWink

lovely and beautiful part nynu ..ClapEmbarrassed

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

lucky.m

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiya194

It's awsm nd something different and unique which I have read uptill now'

Thank you, Jiya, (unless your name is different from your UN). Looking forward to interacting with you.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Res Smile Hug Hug

Oh my God, Oh my God!! I did suspect Bipul Kumar was Lakshya's alias...but then I thought I was barking up the wrong tree. Wink But the suspicion just refused to get tamped down completely. LOL Ah well...you know how ambivalent I am about Mr Ambivalent. Wink

Aoow Gaawd, how the plot does thicken, with a twist in the tale!! SO very like Lakshya...to flirt and get infatuated with one sister, to not have the courage to see that relationship through; and to then fall for the other sister. Confused

Will be back for a detailed un res later Nyna...but in meantime, the SwaSan dialogues were AWESOME. Sanskaar's very lovely explanation of why Swara is all the more lovely and admirable for the fact of having made mistakes, and fought her way out of that pain; the link to the concept of wabi sabi that he drew, was simply wonderful. Clap Clap Kudos galore for those very evocative paras there, I just loved them, and fell in love with our Golden couple all over again. Embarrassed

And of course, that playful banter Sanskaar unleashed, asking Swara if she was questioning his masculinity, and to give him just half a chance to reassure her that he was very much all man. EmbarrassedLOL Naughty and slightly brazen Sunny boy was so much fun. Wink Especially the "I can reassure you on so many levels and in so many ways" concept.  Blushing Ahem ahem !! Blushing

That image of Sanskaar munching contentedly on the mini cupcakes Swara baked, while at the same time gamely plodding through the topic in a garbled tone, was an instant classic!! LOL ClapClap

Will be back for more later in the day. Just love you for this sweet, spicy, tangy tale and for that sweet dedication. Wink

Viji,HeartHeartHeart

First, you do deserve that dedication - a few sort of guessed, most thought that they were mistaken when I introduced Bipul Kumar but you were so spot on, including the reasoning as to how BK would be LM. Guess your ambivalence paid off. Somethings never change. 
As I have mentioned in my earlier replies, I had fallen in love with both the word and the philosophy, if only we could live our lives by that code, and somehow felt it would apply to Swara. Having Sanskaar say them to her, it just makes her realise how irrational all her fears are and that she could be loved even more because those cracks render her more beautiful. (Damn, why does Sanskaar have to be so dreamy and perfect - I seem to be falling for him and after my Aakrand debacle, my heart is quite murderousAngry)

Sunny boy - how can any man take any questioning on his masculinity, and yes Ahem, Ahem!!!ROFL I am sure our imagination can take care of the restWink

I am going to wait for the detailed chapter. Did I tell you this has made my day? Waiting for you to make it all over again.

love,
Nyna

Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Awesome update.. Clap

Thank you Sneha.

love,