Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 30)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

well written...

Thank you!

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Nyna my dear Hug

Chapter 5 was so small..I want more..Big smile I just love this story..Heart
I know it was small  Ouch- and I cannot promise for 6 either - I have my reasons though they could be excuses tooWink

So I guess Lakshya is the one Ragini is talking about..LOL And soon he is going to make an entry into Swaragini's life..He is Sanskaar's cousin brother na..So that may be the connection Ragini is talking about, or I guess she still doesn't know that is the actual connection..

Yes - it somehow seems to be no surprise to anybody that the guy Ragini was talking about is LakshyaLOL Lakshya is very much Sanskaar's cousin - I have not turned any relationships on their heads, just dispensedwith Janaki

I really loved their love story..Embarrassed And so Ragini wants Swasan to judge Lakshya..hmm I am eagerly waiting for the next part..Big smileBig smile

Yes - after seeing what happened to Swara and Sanskaar, she has decided to listen to what her family says, which in this case is Swara and Sanskaar

Dialogues between Swaragini were fun to read..Wink especially Swara's..And Ragini's I loved that "you can't keep any secrets from Sanskaar" to Swara..LOL

Poor Swara - but she truly cannot keep a single secret from Sanskaar, even though she hates that about herselfWink

Sanskaar finally said it out to Swara, and that kiss was sweet too..Day DreamingLovely update..Hug

lots of love
Naina

Dear Naina,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hp_2006

krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nyna dear...
Beautiful update...Day Dreaming

I was waiting to see this bonding between swaragini...both are sisters but were in a way distant...not sharing..after whatever happened in swara life...but after sanskaar entry things changed...n finally in chapter 5 we witness such cute swaragini bonding...Smile

Ragini n lakshya as it is obvious love each other n she confessed this to her sister finally..a concerned sis emerged in swara after facing betrayal..she is scared for ragini ..doesnot want her sis to suffer heartache...she is ready to give him one chance...Clap

Swasan are ready to meet ragini's love...but sansku confessed his feeling to swara truly...it been 1years sinve they are friends...now someone special...n he showed his love by a sweet n yummy kiss..awww i loved this scene...fantasticly written.dear..Hug

Waiting for next..update soon...Wink

Love
Talia

Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 27 May 2016 at 11:38am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Nyna dear...
Beautiful update...Day Dreaming

I was waiting to see this bonding between swaragini...both are sisters but were in a way distant...not sharing..after whatever happened in swara life...but after sanskaar entry things changed...n finally in chapter 5 we witness such cute swaragini bonding...Smile

The bond was very much there, though as you rightly said, certain topics were off limits, but after talking to Sanskaar, Ragini decides to confide in SwaraSmile

Ragini n lakshya as it is obvious love each other n she confessed this to her sister finally..a concerned sis emerged in swara after facing betrayal..she is scared for ragini ..doesnot want her sis to suffer heartache...she is ready to give him one chance...Clap

RagYa - Swara does not know who Ragini's love is but then decides to judge him after meeting him rather than believe that every guy would ditch a girl and be afraid for Ragini

Swasan are ready to meet ragini's love...but sansku confessed his feeling to swara truly...it been 1years sinve they are friends...now someone special...n he showed his love by a sweet n yummy kiss..awww i loved this scene...fantasticly written.dear..Hug

I am so happy - his confession truly is a beautiful, he was right in a way, well-meaning words accompanied by suitable actions have a great impactSmile

Waiting for next..update soon...Wink

Next part, will be up soonSmile

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Alohomora_X Goldie
Alohomora_X
Alohomora_X

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hi nynaHug..
very busy week dear 
lots of project to complete and it has made me exhausted ..was not so active .. but i read this part long back :)your story always attaracting me..

short but very sweet update ...ragini in love with laksh?! wow.. it is know making me more excited ..but are laksh and sanskaar brothers here ? iam a bit confused in this ..

ragini asking SwaSan to meet lakshya and asking their advice regarding this shows the strong bond the trio share ..

swara and ragini's sisterly talks were very beautifully written.. and she not telling swara his name and telling to find it herself .. so sweet these sisters are !

Ah! at last sanskaar confessed ..i am waiting for swara's reaction .. ragsan are same we got both of them's confession in a update ..like "Chota packet Bada Dhamaka "Wink

update soon ..waiting ..

love 

Soundharya..

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundharya_01

hi nynaHug..
Dear Soundharya Hug

very busy week dear 
lots of project to complete and it has made me exhausted ..was not so active .. but i read this part long back :)your story always attaracting me..

I am glad that my story is able to dis'attract' youEvil Smile. But do take care of yourself

short but very sweet update ...ragini in love with laksh?! wow.. it is know making me more excited ..but are laksh and sanskaar brothers here ? iam a bit confused in this ..

The relations in this SS are the same as in the serial except for Ragini and Swara being sister, no half sisters relation, I have dispensed with Janaki

ragini asking SwaSan to meet lakshya and asking their advice regarding this shows the strong bond the trio share ..

swara and ragini's sisterly talks were very beautifully written.. and she not telling swara his name and telling to find it herself .. so sweet these sisters are !

Yes, not only is the bond between the sisters strong, Ragini relies a lot on Sanskaar too, she want both of them to approve of her choice

Ah! at last sanskaar confessed ..i am waiting for swara's reaction .. ragsan are same we got both of them's confession in a update ..like "Chota packet Bada Dhamaka "Wink

Come to think of it, you are right, it did not even strike to me - both the friends confessing to Swara about whom they loveSmile

update soon ..waiting ..

Update - almost done, mostly tonight?

love 

Soundharya..

Dear Soundharya,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna

Alohomora_X

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Unres on pg-26

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Res for part-5
Unres
Nyna so sorry for late unres again Ouch

Hey, no apologies for any delaysSmile

Awesome update Clap
Swaragini bonding was superb and there dialogues was treat to read LOL and now i am sured ragini is talking about lakshya but she don't known sanlak are brothers that scene will be interesting to known about ragini reaction LOL

Oh yes, Ragini is talking about Laskhya, she suspects they could be related because of the same surname,but is not aware that they are cousins. Both Ragini's and Sanskaar's reactions would be interestingWink
Sanskar confession was superb. Seriously one of the best confession i have ever read Heart
And finally waiting to see swara reaction Embarrassed 

So you liked Sanskaar's confession - Smile - yes Swara's reaction -D'oh

Lovely update
But short update Ouch 

Yup short update - I somehow could not write a longer one, but I hope the story made up for thatSmile

Update soon

Dear Sujay,

Replied in blue above,

Nyna

Sujayricky

Go to top