Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 29)

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Unresed.. Page 27

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Nyna Hug

That tale of your grappling with your fic ( featuring as lead character, the drool worthy Aakrand WinkEmbarrassed), was a witty gem in itself. You do irony and wry wit very well. Smile

OK if not Kaapi Nirvana then should we be ready for a caramel macchiato? Wink With cinnamon added? Smile

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 26 May 2016 at 6:31am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Nyna Hug

That tale of your grappling with your fic ( featuring as lead character, the drool worthy Aakrand WinkEmbarrassed), was a witty gem in itself. You do irony and wry wit very well. Smile

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing ME!

OK if not Kaapi Nirvana then should we be ready for a caramel macchiato? Wink With cinnamon added? Smile

A twist in the title??Wink

And you turn Rockerz - CONGRATULATIONS, Viji,

loads of love,
Nyna

Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Res...

Unres cappuccino...

Nyna... Hug ... Loved it man... I really loved Ragini perception regarding her baba and Dadaji... Soo it's Laksh or someone... If Laksh then he is not marwari then... Confused LOL ... 
I really need to rework my writing, everybody says he is Lakshya and I had to write both this chapter and the next without taking his name, do you know how difficult that was. So much for my attempt at suspense.Cry 

Swara her anger has a valid point if anyone disturb us when we are dreaming about our love... Why can't we give them a Angry bite... Ah... Soo dreamy Swara... 

Poor Swara, when awake she really cannot summon the courage to admit she loves him, at night it is in her dreams that she lets herself go. Definitely not pleased to have Ragini wake her up and choose that moment to confessWink

Sanskaar and Ragini bf known each other interesting... He may be his cousin naa.. My guess...

Chapter 6 shall reveal it allEvil Smile

That kiss and Sanskaar confession must say one the best confession I have seen and read... Wonderful.. Bold and Manly... Mmmawh Nyna... Sorry babes for late unres...

So you loved the kiss - the kiss that was and was not a kiss - but it was an intentional one by Sanskaar, who kissed her because he wanted to and not one in the ''heat'' of the moment. The confession was bold, which is exactly what Sanskaar is Smile  And please no apologies especially since I am equally guilty, of not yet unres'ing for your chapter.

Waiting for Swara response...

Yes in Chapter 6!

With love...

Kam...

Dear Mocha,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Seriously.

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I can't quote with your reply... My chrome crashed.. I'm on UC... It'll look messi if I quote soo it's better...

Soo it's not Laksh... Ohh... I thought.. It was him... (Wink) you continue with your suspense... Babes I love suspense...

Soo I know it just happened I mean the kiss.. It was not preplanned.. He lost his control seeing her wearing his fav color.. For the first time in these five years... It triggered him... No problem from my side.. My full support Sanskaarukku... His confession... Aww nyna I'm just mesmerised in it... Love you more for that..

Waiting for six part...

With love...

Kam...

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

I can't quote with your reply... My chrome crashed.. I'm on UC... It'll look messi if I quote soo it's better...

Soo it's not Laksh... Ohh... I thought.. It was him... (Wink) you continue with your suspense... Babes I love suspense...

Soo I know it just happened I mean the kiss.. It was not preplanned.. He lost his control seeing her wearing his fav color.. For the first time in these five years... It triggered him... No problem from my side.. My full support Sanskaarukku... His confession... Aww nyna I'm just mesmerised in it... Love you more for that..

Waiting for six part...

With love...

Kam...

No it is Lakshya - I meant that I struggled so hard not to mention his name hoping to build the suspense and yet, everybody got it - but then where there is SwaSan there is RagYa so it had to be him. HugHugHugHug

love,
Nyna

Seriously.

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
well written...

Nynaeve

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Nyna my dear Hug

Chapter 5 was so small..I want more..Big smile I just love this story..Heart

So I guess Lakshya is the one Ragini is talking about..LOL And soon he is going to make an entry into Swaragini's life..He is Sanskaar's cousin brother na..So that may be the connection Ragini is talking about, or I guess she still doesn't know that is the actual connection..

I really loved their love story..Embarrassed And so Ragini wants Swasan to judge Lakshya..hmm I am eagerly waiting for the next part..Big smileBig smile

Dialogues between Swaragini were fun to read..Wink especially Swara's..And Ragini's I loved that "you can't keep any secrets from Sanskaar" to Swara..LOL

Sanskaar finally said it out to Swara, and that kiss was sweet too..Day DreamingLovely update..Hug

lots of love
Naina

Nynaeve

Go to top