Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 26)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Dear Friends and my readers,
I have just updated Chapter 5, as mentioned it is a little short and I not too sure of it...but then I shall let you be the judge of it.

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Res for Chapter 5..I know i have  to unres on Chapter 4.. Will get to it asap.. Thanks for the PM Nyna dear.. Will read it tomorrow.. 

Love

Nita

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Res for Chapter 5..I know i have  to unres on Chapter 4.. Will get to it asap.. Thanks for the PM Nyna dear.. Will read it tomorrow.. 

Love

Nita

Take your time, sweetheart.

love,
Nyna

NitaReid

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Nynu Hug

Caught up in a jam of work...but in the meantime, a quick post to say I really liked Chapter 5. Bite the Biscuit LOL Wink You are really a whiz at these "themed" chapter titles. LOL

A very tasty nibble of crunchy biscuit this was. Your description of Lakshya as this kind of dreamy dude, obsessed with the books he was reading, was fun. Smile I think Lakshya is getting far more layers in Fan fictions than he ever did in the serial. Wink Ragini's explanation as to why she did not confide earlier in Swara; Swara's concern and slight distress over Ragini's news---were handled very subtly. The sibling bond, again, came through so well.

So Lakshya is an acquaintance of Sanskaar's? Ragini has come to know this, but Sanskaar does not yet know of Ragini's and Lakshya's relationship, have I got that right?

Ragini saying that Swara and Sanskaar are her family, the ones most important to her, was so very moving. As for her matter of fact diagnosis, that Swara would never be able to keep anything from Sanskaar---that was fun. Wink LOL Very true, too! Even Swara was half hearted in trying to contradict that.

That ending SwaSan scene...was pure delightful hot chocolate! Embarrassed Day Dreaming With added chocolate powder, too! Sanskaar was so direct and sincere in the way he told Swara what he felt. Intense without being overwhelming, loving and romantic without resorting to purple prose. Very nice touch. Day Dreaming

Lots of Love,

---Viji

Nynaeve

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Res for part-5
Unres
Nyna so sorry for late unres again Ouch

Awesome update Clap
Swaragini bonding was superb and there dialogues was treat to read LOL and now i am sured ragini is talking about lakshya but she don't known sanlak are brothers that scene will be interesting to known about ragini reaction LOL

Sanskar confession was superb. Seriously one of the best confession i have ever read Heart
And finally waiting to see swara reaction Embarrassed

Lovely update
But short update Ouch
Update soon

Edited by Sujayricky - 28 May 2016 at 7:15am

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Nyna dearest, I still need to comment on 4 too but am behind - am so sorry! I was so so happy to read you posted 5, I seriously need something nice SwaSan related to read today! I will comment late but will def do so!  Love,
Shru xoxo 

Nynaeve

Krishnabhisarik Senior Member
Krishnabhisarik
Krishnabhisarik

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Eeeks!!!! Omg omg omgBig smileBig smileBig smile Res for now.. Will unres tomorrow morningBig smile
Unres!
Yo! Lovely update NynaHug
The part where Ragini had sworn she doesn't want another Marwari in her life, so natural, giving the examples she's had.. But but but, fate is pretty funny coz she falls fast and hard for a special MarwariWink.. I do hope he helps breaking her prejudicesConfused The reasons why she is afraid to confide at first were so simple and real.. And also endearing.. Their past life has left them a bit scarred,no? Loved that line about Swara n Sanskar being her only family.. And her 'falling-in-love' story was sooo cuteLOL
So nicely you have written about their bond.. Swara being shocked, then curious, then furiousTongue, skeptical, worried, and once she calms down... Right into 'full details gossip mode'LOLLOL
The proposal... HaayeDay Dreaming So direct n heartfelt... M glad there was no fluff n fuss.. Just simple n honest, thus, extremely romanticDay Dreaming Loved it!!Big smile
Love,
AkshataSmile

Edited by Krishnabhisarik - 24 May 2016 at 5:04am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Hi Nynu Hug

Caught up in a jam of work...but in the meantime, a quick post to say I really liked Chapter 5. Bite the Biscuit LOL Wink You are really a whiz at these "themed" chapter titles. LOL

Viji sweetheart, you really must be caught up in work - one in the night. And you take the time to comment on my work - I simply love you.Hug And call me a whiz
BlushingBlushingBlushing

A very tasty nibble of crunchy biscuit this was. Your description of Lakshya as this kind of dreamy dude, obsessed with the books he was reading, was fun. Smile I think Lakshya is getting far more layers in Fan fictions than he ever did in the serial. Wink Ragini's explanation as to why she did not confide earlier in Swara; Swara's concern and slight distress over Ragini's news---were handled very subtly. The sibling bond, again, came through so well.

Lakshya, in the serial, for all his faults, was such a single dimensional character, maybe that is why he irritates us so muchWink. Ragini not telling Swara, yes, part of it was her fear if she could be making a mistake falling in love and partly because she knew that Swara would go into that protective mode.

So Lakshya is an acquaintance of Sanskaar's? Ragini has come to know this, but Sanskaar does not yet know of Ragini's and Lakshya's relationship, have I got that right?

Yes, she knows both are Maheshwaris but Sanskaar does not know of it yet - I think that will come up in the next chapter.

Ragini saying that Swara and Sanskaar are her family, the ones most important to her, was so very moving. As for her matter of fact diagnosis, that Swara would never be able to keep anything from Sanskaar---that was fun. Wink LOL Very true, too! Even Swara was half hearted in trying to contradict that.

For Ragini, it is only Swara and Sanskaar now, she too has given up any hopes of being reconciled with their family and has decided to hold on to them. Swara, ***sigh*** when has she ever been able to keep anything from Sanskaar, but I feel this is the most endearing trait of hers (even Sanskaar would like it though in future it might be difficult for her to plan any surprise for him)

That ending SwaSan scene...was pure delightful hot chocolate! Embarrassed Day Dreaming With added chocolate powder, too! Sanskaar was so direct and sincere in the way he told Swara what he felt. Intense without being overwhelming, loving and romantic without resorting to purple prose. Very nice touch. Day Dreaming

Sanskaar's confession - short and direct (100% pure chocolate with a hint of orangeWink ever tried it out - I do not recall the brand but you do get roasted almonds coated with this combination - chocolate nirvanaDay Dreaming). I am so glad you liked it, I did write a slightly more flowery one but edited it out on the second reading. Smile

Lots of Love,

---Viji

Dearest Viji,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

PS: How is the TS coming up? Hopefully, you have moved it up from  ''possible' tag to a 'potential WIP' list!

Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Go to top