Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 25)

BookWormV Senior Member
BookWormV
BookWormV

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Dear Nyna,

Thank you for the PM. I apologize for not commenting earlier.

First off, I love your quotes. The ones you provide in comments/replies or the ones you have put in this story. They are all amazing!! (Where do you find just the perfect quote for everything? This is one secret I am dying to uncover.) 

Introduction

That is some recipe.! This is one ingenious introduction. I just could not stop grinning as I went through all the ingredients required for Sweet Deals. Truly a really fascinating introduction I haven't read till date.  I am all ready to read your SS. Wink

Chapter 1: Coffee - A perfect cup of coffee is so freaking hard to make! *sigh* Just can't seem to get it right!

Swara and Ragini introduction into the story was interesting. You gave just enough background to pique my curiosity about the event and what happened that causes such guilt? Swara seems resigned to her life of routine. Lol, Dragon Das! Hilarious nickname! LOL I like your Ragini.  

Reading about all those delicious cupcakes had my mouth watering, I had the urge to go out and buy some before I continued reading more. Tongue Marvelous description of the bakery and the house in general. I could clearly picture it in my head. Smile

SwaSan first meet was amusing (It never occurred to me that the stranger could be anyone but Sanskaar). There were sparks flying from the first moment.! I could so see the fire igniting in Swara's eyes at the challenge of making a perfect cappuccino. (Gosh, what I wouldn't give for a cappuccino for me too. Did you have to give that amazing description of coffee and its aroma?*sigh*) And the silent approval of a perfect cup of coffee from Sanskaar to Swara clearly thrilled Swara. Big smile Awww... Sanskaar stealing glances at Swara. I am in all fangirling mood!Day Dreaming

The classic note' makes an appearance.!Smile

All in all, this story is so simple and I totally love this simplicity!

Chapter 2: Dark Chocolate

#Swara: Sanskaar's note clearly affected Swara. The innumerous thoughts floating through her head are something that any normal person would think. Any which ways she does not want to think too much over it because the event' has planted her feet firmly to the ground. The way she ran to the table once Sanskaar had left to check for another note! Yay! Dancing

#Sanskaar: Sanskaar has the patience of a saint. Truly! I really loved his approach to Swara. He is a guy knows how to woo a girl. Well, third time is definitely the charm. Wink

#Friends-Comrades: The start of this acquaintance and its progress into an affectionate friendship is such a smooth transition. Your way with words showing their unique relation is brilliant. I absolutely love this whole chapter. There was no love at first sight, no dramatics - just plain friendship turning into an affectionate relationship.

#Protective Ragini: Can I say this was adorable?Heart Protective Ragini, giving Sanskaar the evil eye because apparently her sister has subtly changed in her routine, much more happier and chirpier, and the reason for that is sitting right in front of her. Haha..LOL

A very sweet update! I love this story's pace. Its fast without compromising on any elements of amazingness! Perfect ingredients for Sweet Deals.

Chapter 3 - Sweet as Honey

#RagSan friendship: I really, really like this friendship. It got maligned by the whole molestation track in the show but during the whole Sanskaar's-I-Am-Mad phase I really liked their equation. Their friendship here is bound by their affection for Swara, amongst other things. Its sweet.

#THE Event: Finally the background and the' event are out in the open. So sweet, innocent dreamer Swara, did the mistake of dreaming and falling for an asshole and is now punishing herself for it. *sigh*. Loved the flashback, the glimpse of a guilt free Swara, her equation with her family and how she came to be in Mumbai. The illusion of love is so simple to fall for. A little bit of attention from an outside source fills one with so much pleasure. Poor Swara. Betrayed and left standing at the station so cruelly. It must have been a numbing shock. (Qs: Ragini found Swara at the Kolkata station right? And Mrs. Das took them from Kolkata to Mumbai?)

#The Kiss: Day DreamingYou have written this first kiss so beautifully! I could drown in its intensity. Oh wow! The passion between these two really reflects no? Man, these two are explosive together. And you have written this passion, intensity and explosiveness that swirls between these two with such captivatingly articulate words. My heart sings everytime I read this particular Part of this chapter. Mistake my foot! That kiss was no freaking mistake!

I am rereading this whole chapter again! And falling more in love with this story. I am hooked. Officially!Clap

Chapter 4 - Sugar Glass

#Awkward moments: Awww... Both realized that the kiss was definitely not a mistake. On one hand, Swara has finally acknowledged her feelings and is giddy with happiness and on the other hand Sanskaar is getting apprehensive about Swara's reaction to the kiss. It was damn amusing to read. They are so adorable. And the message.Day Dreaming

#Sanskaar's backstory: He is a rebel after all! Anjan Gupta? It's like fate, they were destined to meet each other. Poor Sanskaar. Kavita's brother really did him in. And the blow... ouch! That must have hurt. I loved how you played the Kavita-Sanskaar story here.

#Ragini: I am really enjoying her character here. I love this protective, enthusiastic younger sister. She wants to know what the scene between SwaSan is and asks Sanskaar directly. Love this RagSan friendship and Ragini's directness. What is she hiding? Has she been in touch with the family all along? Or is there a guy in her life too? Is Mrs. Das a family friend? (Am I imagining too much? Tongue)

Anyway, I am absolutely loving this story! Please update soon. Awaiting impatiently.

Love,

V

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Nyna dear.  Chapter 4 was so awesome.  I loved it.  I don't know when I will be able to unres so just thought of letting you know that is really loved the update and can't wait to read the next one

Edited by NitaReid - 22 May 2016 at 5:13am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Res for Chapter 3

Sorry for the Late unres Nyna dear

Hi Nyna dear..

So sorry about the late unres and also sorry about the breif comment . Still pressed for time even on Weekends. 

Hey Nita, Please do not apologise, neither for the delay nor the length. All comments from you are treasured.Hug

I knew from the way you ended last update, Ragini and Sanskar will become friends soon and it did happen , i liked it . Also the mention of coffee and cookie made me hungry too. I like that Ragini is acting as an Cupid between this two. 

Ragini and Sanskaar being friends, it is nice! And since Ragini adores Sanskaar and loves Swara, she is acting Cupid - not that Sanskaar needs it and Swara is too confused to heed to cupidWink

I love Rasgullas even though i am not a bengali. Moving onLOL . Loved what Sanskar said to swara to finally make her share her past with him , the way he said nothing will change between them was the greatest assurance one can give and i loved how Swara took that chance to open up.

Rasgullas - I love them too. I stayed in Jamshedpur for quite some years and the Rasgullas available there are simply to die for.  I have never had them after I left that place and missed them so much that I have learnt to make them at home - not as tasty as the ones in JSR but better than the tinned onesWink Sanskaar not only says that nothing would change, he proved it as well - he continued to fall in love with her in spite of her past.

I didnt expect that, but i really felt Swara story was too painful yet sheds light in both the sisters life. I felt really good to know there story as well. But happy that her self made wall to her heart is slowly falling apart, and the kiss was totally unexpected and it made me super happy to know what in store for them. For that i have to read the next chapter i suppose, so off to read the next chapter asap. Just wanted to let you know i loved this update a lot. While i may not be able to express how much i liked it in words but i hope you understand that i really did enjoy it a lot. 

Swara's disillusionment in love is painful but then as you said it does indeed, in some way, explain their guilt and regret. And yes, that kiss was a risky thing but then it served its purpose - of breaking the walls around Swara's heart.
And as I mentioned before, you need not worry. You have loads of work and guests whose company you enjoy, and yet you took the time to read and comment. I am touched and yes can understand that you did enjoy what I write - which is the greatest compliment one can get.

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

NitaReid

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BookWormV

Dear Nyna,

Thank you for the PM. I apologize for not commenting earlier.

Dear Vrinda, please no apologies.

First off, I love your quotes. The ones you provide in comments/replies or the ones you have put in this story. They are all amazing!! (Where do you find just the perfect quote for everything? This is one secret I am dying to uncover.) 

Quotes - I have a fetish for them - earlier I would have notebooks for them but with technological advances, I simply maintain them in a word document or the pinboard. And them being perfect, you are being kindEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Introduction

That is some recipe.! This is one ingenious introduction. I just could not stop grinning as I went through all the ingredients required for Sweet Deals. Truly a really fascinating introduction I haven't read till date.  I am all ready to read your SS. Wink

To tell the truth, the idea is not completely mine - I had read somewhere that there could be a recipe for friendship and that simply stuck in my mind. So when my tale was to be about coffee and cupcakes, I felt the introduction could be a recipe.Wink

Chapter 1: Coffee - A perfect cup of coffee is so freaking hard to make! *sigh* Just can't seem to get it right!

Swara and Ragini introduction into the story was interesting. You gave just enough background to pique my curiosity about the event and what happened that causes such guilt? Swara seems resigned to her life of routine. Lol, Dragon Das! Hilarious nickname! LOL I like your Ragini.  

Reading about all those delicious cupcakes had my mouth watering, I had the urge to go out and buy some before I continued reading more. Tongue Marvelous description of the bakery and the house in general. I could clearly picture it in my head. Smile

SwaSan first meet was amusing (It never occurred to me that the stranger could be anyone but Sanskaar). There were sparks flying from the first moment.! I could so see the fire igniting in Swara's eyes at the challenge of making a perfect cappuccino. (Gosh, what I wouldn't give for a cappuccino for me too. Did you have to give that amazing description of coffee and its aroma?*sigh*) And the silent approval of a perfect cup of coffee from Sanskaar to Swara clearly thrilled Swara. Big smile Awww... Sanskaar stealing glances at Swara. I am in all fangirling mood!Day Dreaming

The classic note' makes an appearance.!Smile

All in all, this story is so simple and I totally love this simplicity!

Perfect cup of coffee - yup, I make it daily and yet there are days when it tastes just like dishwaterDead and makes me want to give up on coffee. And the event, now that you have read Chapter 3 you would know and yes, given Swara's upbringing and her own nature she had completely resigned herself to a life of dull routine. Dragon Das - truly hilariousWink

All of those cupcakes are tried and tested recipes which I borrowed from my friend (I  think it is good that she stays in another country - if we still stayed in the same city, I am sure half of the stuff she baked would have been consumed by meLOL) I figure nobody got fooled by the stranger and I feel that if he had not been Sanskaar, I would have had quite a few tomatoes thrown at meWink

Chapter 2: Dark Chocolate

#Swara: Sanskaar's note clearly affected Swara. The innumerous thoughts floating through her head are something that any normal person would think. Any which ways she does not want to think too much over it because the event' has planted her feet firmly to the ground. The way she ran to the table once Sanskaar had left to check for another note! Yay! Dancing

#Sanskaar: Sanskaar has the patience of a saint. Truly! I really loved his approach to Swara. He is a guy knows how to woo a girl. Well, third time is definitely the charm. Wink

#Friends-Comrades: The start of this acquaintance and its progress into an affectionate friendship is such a smooth transition. Your way with words showing their unique relation is brilliant. I absolutely love this whole chapter. There was no love at first sight, no dramatics - just plain friendship turning into an affectionate relationship.

#Protective Ragini: Can I say this was adorable?Heart Protective Ragini, giving Sanskaar the evil eye because apparently her sister has subtly changed in her routine, much more happier and chirpier, and the reason for that is sitting right in front of her. Haha..LOL

A very sweet update! I love this story's pace. Its fast without compromising on any elements of amazingness! Perfect ingredients for Sweet Deals.

Yes, Sanskaar definitely knows how to woo a woman - (they do not make them like this in real life, do theyCry) and Swara unknowingly, unwillingly is drawn to him. And love at first sight - I personally do not believe in it - strong attraction yes, but love needs time to bloom and what better way than affectionate friendship. Ragini - she is what I felt every normal sister would be (the serial ruined the sibling bond quite thoroughlyAngry) and so she would be wary of anyone who could bring such changes in her sisterSmile

Chapter 3 - Sweet as Honey

#RagSan friendship: I really, really like this friendship. It got maligned by the whole molestation track in the show but during the whole Sanskaar's-I-Am-Mad phase I really liked their equation. Their friendship here is bound by their affection for Swara, amongst other things. Its sweet.

#THE Event: Finally the background and the' event are out in the open. So sweet, innocent dreamer Swara, did the mistake of dreaming and falling for an asshole and is now punishing herself for it. *sigh*. Loved the flashback, the glimpse of a guilt free Swara, her equation with her family and how she came to be in Mumbai. The illusion of love is so simple to fall for. A little bit of attention from an outside source fills one with so much pleasure. Poor Swara. Betrayed and left standing at the station so cruelly. It must have been a numbing shock. (Qs: Ragini found Swara at the Kolkata station right? And Mrs. Das took them from Kolkata to Mumbai?)

#The Kiss: Day DreamingYou have written this first kiss so beautifully! I could drown in its intensity. Oh wow! The passion between these two really reflects no? Man, these two are explosive together. And you have written this passion, intensity and explosiveness that swirls between these two with such captivatingly articulate words. My heart sings everytime I read this particular Part of this chapter. Mistake my foot! That kiss was no freaking mistake!

I am rereading this whole chapter again! And falling more in love with this story. I am hooked. Officially!Clap

RagSan friendship - that was one of the most beautiful relations in the whole serial, which the CVs in their mad game for melodrama ruined it beyond redemptionAngry I hated it. There was a glimpse of the same being resurrected during the time they investigated together to prove Swara's innocence but never to the full extent. So here, both love Swara and would do nothing to hurt her, which provided a very strong base for their friendship. 

And then finally the event - Swara has such a suppressed upbringing that a glimpse of a possibility of a different life had her throw caution to winds. Yes, Ragini found Swara at the station (how is Ragini's tale to tell) and Mrs. Das took the sisters to Mumbai. The kiss - sigh - that was the hardest to write and left me so nervous that I almost scrapped that paragraph - but then I needed a definitive action to change their ''friendship equation" - so finally took the courage and posted. So when you say that you liked it, I am thrilled. 

Chapter 4 - Sugar Glass

#Awkward moments: Awww... Both realized that the kiss was definitely not a mistake. On one hand, Swara has finally acknowledged her feelings and is giddy with happiness and on the other hand Sanskaar is getting apprehensive about Swara's reaction to the kiss. It was damn amusing to read. They are so adorable. And the message.Day Dreaming

#Sanskaar's backstory: He is a rebel after all! Anjan Gupta? It's like fate, they were destined to meet each other. Poor Sanskaar. Kavita's brother really did him in. And the blow... ouch! That must have hurt. I loved how you played the Kavita-Sanskaar story here.

#Ragini: I am really enjoying her character here. I love this protective, enthusiastic younger sister. She wants to know what the scene between SwaSan is and asks Sanskaar directly. Love this RagSan friendship and Ragini's directness. What is she hiding? Has she been in touch with the family all along? Or is there a guy in her life too? Is Mrs. Das a family friend? (Am I imagining too much? Tongue)

The kiss was not a mistake as both feared, Swara is slowly accepting her feelings and Sanskaar is no longer pretending that he is only a friend. Yes- he was a rebel - had a band, falls for a Bengali girl, decides to leave home and family for her, though unfortunately she could not do the same. So Sanskaar also loses his battle for love. And well, her brother had to choose between friend and sister. Ouch

Ragini - yes, she is sure that Sanskaar and Swara are not friends, it is more than that. And her secret, up in the next chapter. No, Mrs. Das never knew them before (her story is another chapter - I have to write a few moreWink , right?) 

Anyway, I am absolutely loving this story! Please update soon. Awaiting impatiently.

Love,

V

Dear Vrinda,

Replied in blue above

love,
Nyna

BookWormV

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Nyna dear.  Chapter 4 was so awesome.  I loved it.  I don't know when I will be able to unres so just thought of letting you know that is really loved the update and can't wait to read the next one

Dear Nita,

No issues and do not worry about res and unres. - I am simply glad that you have read and loved it. Next update - working on the chapter - just stuck a little - once I clear that point, will postSmile

love,
Nyna

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Nita,

No issues and do not worry about res and unres. - I am simply glad that you have read and loved it. Next update - working on the chapter - just stuck a little - once I clear that point, will postSmile

love,
Nyna

Eagerly waiting for that but no pressure, Update it when you can ..LOL

Love

Nita

Nynaeve

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna..Chapter 4 was really exciting with new truths..Wow So Sanskaar was that "Anjan Gupta"..What a masterstroke, ha ha..I just loved it..!!!Big smile

And Sanskaar also loved Kavita in the past, just like Swara loved Bipul..I guess that was his name..Confused
And I really am afraid of a future prospect which could mean a comeback of these two in Swasan's lives..OuchBut as we say, lets hope for the best..!Big smileTongue

So Swara madam missed our irresistible Sanskaar after that kiss..WinkAnd Sanskaar was really missing her a lot..aww..Day DreamingI just love the chemistry these two share, Nyna..Its really beautiful..

And Dragon Das also approves of Sanskaar, now that was an impossible feat to achieve..LOLI must say..!!

Ragini senses the deep love Swasan shares, but I loved the way Sanskaar didn't open up much to her, regarding this topic, he chose to tell it first to Swara, even though he dropped a clue to Ragini, which I really loved..Cool

Now what is Ragini's secret..!! I am curious..Big smile
Well I will know it in the next part, when she reveals it to Swara..Embarrassed

tilll then,
lots of love
NainaHug

Edited by hp_2006 - 23 May 2016 at 8:03am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Hey Nyna..Chapter 4 was really exciting with new truths..Wow So Sanskaar was that "Anjan Gupta"..What a masterstroke, ha ha..I just loved it..!!!Big smile

You think Sanskaar being Anjan Gupta is a masterstroke- I is Blushing Blushing Blushing 

And Sanskaar also loved Kavita in the past, just like Swara loved Bipul..I guess that was his name..Confused
And I really am afraid of a future prospect which could mean a comeback of these two in Swasan's lives..OuchBut as we say, lets hope for the best..!Big smileTongue

Kavita will not even make an appearance, at the most a mention of her in some other characters' POV. More or less the same with Bipul - no resurrection of their so-called love stories. The past is dead and buried.

So Swara madam missed our irresistible Sanskaar after that kiss..WinkAnd Sanskaar was really missing her a lot..aww..Day DreamingI just love the chemistry these two share, Nyna..Its really beautiful..

And Dragon Das also approves of Sanskaar, now that was an impossible feat to achieve..LOLI must say..!!

Swara madam is indeed missing Sanskaar - she admits to that. Sanskaar and Swara - they do share such a lovely chemistry. And obviously Dragon Das would end up approving- Sanskaar can charm anyoneWink

Ragini senses the deep love Swasan shares, but I loved the way Sanskaar didn't open up much to her, regarding this topic, he chose to tell it first to Swara, even though he dropped a clue to Ragini, which I really loved..Cool

Yes, Sanskaar is determined that Sware is the first to know that he loves her, he does not want her to know of his love from someone else but then Sanskaar hesitates a little too much - with Ragini guessing something on those lines, maybe it will pave the way for Sanskaar admitting to Swara. Smile

Now what is Ragini's secret..!! I am curious..Big smile
Well I will know it in the next part, when she reveals it to Swara..Embarrassed

Ragini's secret in the next chapter - which I should hopefully post by EoDSmile(typical office reply considering that there is less than an hour for EoDWink)

tilll then,
lots of love
NainaHug

Hey Naina,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

hp_2006

Go to top