Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 24)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Joined: 06 November 2015
Posts: 4270

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Originally posted by Sakura24

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Sakura24

Hi Nyna,


Oh Nyna, don't misunderstand my eagerness to see him for my changing sentiments towards the guy, I am kind of a woman who likes her enemies in close view where I can keep an watchful eye on them.Evil Smile That's why I was worrying about the MIA lakshya, who knows what he would do in incognito?Confused
I can wait to know all about everything hidden here and just too glad for dead staying buried. DeadTongue
I am indeed settled now and typing away the 13th chapter, hopefully it'll be done by eveningSmile

Love,
Sakura


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">May I interject? Wink Bold above^^ -- Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, huh? BTW I am completely in the same boat as you as regards Sanskaar's cousin. Wink

Aoow Gawd, I have asked myself so many times why I cannot shed my ambivalence towards Lakshya. The only answer I can come up with is---I am still ambivalent about my ambivalence. Wink

</font>


Yes absolutely keep your enemies closer...the gray shaded me!
On a second note, I've read somewhere recently you can grow to love hatred, I guess our case is similar we love to hate him that it's unstoppable:)

@Sakura - I am not sure, at times, I feel he is not even worthy of being an enemy (after all, even they should have some classWink

@Viji - difficult to shed your ambivalence about your ambivalence for a very ambivalent character, no ambivalence in understanding that standWink

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 7777

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Sakura24

Hi Nyna,




Kavita's story is done with and Sanskaar only has a ' 'Razbluito ' for her (it is a Russian word and means a sentimental feeling you have about a person you once loved but no longer do - akin to a fond memory at best) She will not make any appearances  - there would a passing reference, at the most, in the POV of the other characters. No 

Nynu...again, may I interject? Wink Smile

Bold ^^ above. I am sending you a few dozen jhappis and pappis virtually. LOL I think you know how much I utterly loathed the resurrected Kavita track in the serial.

And thanks for introducing me to Razbluito. Logophile as I am, that kinda made my afternoon. Smile Sigh...wish the serial had restricted Kavita to a fond memory in a corner of Sanskaar's heart, instead of making her a vamp. A pity na, that sometimes serials can be so reductive?
 

Viji,

All jhappis and pappis accepted HugHugHug  I hated that resurrected Kavita track, so much so that I did not even watch most of those episodes. At least they should have stopped her track after that temple scene when she decides to leave Sanskaar (I would have written an ode to her) but then, when have the CVs have obliged us, the only thing they want is OTT drama. 
Razbliuto, such a beautiful word , I have been wanting to use it ever since I came across itSmile 
And now we have this inane Sahil trackAngry maybe we could use it for him (but again, it is too much to ask for, right?)


I find somehow, I am able to tolerate the Sahil track (so far at least), more than the resurrected/ Zombie Kavita track. Perhaps its because I just couldn't imagine someone as perspicacious and determined as Sanskaar, becoming almost madly bent upon vendetta, all due to a misunderstanding. Can you even imagine, the implication was he never rushed Kavita's body to hospital? He never attended/ arranged her cremation? He assumed she was dead, cradling her limp body in his arms while she was actually still alive? Confused

IMHO, this was such a sacrilege against Sanskaar's character---that's why I stubbornly refused to acknowledge the existence of any zombie kavita (zombita? Wink). Yeah, I didn't watch many of those episodes live either. Just recorded and fast forwarded through most of them.

We could totally use Razbliuto for Sahil. Smile As in, he feels Razbliuto when he looks at Swara in the future. He sees how blazingly happy Swara is with Sanskaar, and despite the slight bittersweet pang he feels, he realizes she was never his to begin with. LOL
LOL

I'm sure these subtle emotions would fit well on that teak wood hewn countenance. Tongue Evil Smile Sahil certainly is a very ermm...formidable piece of deciduous flora. Evil Smile Reminds me of the burly teak and sal trees cloaking the nature reserves I visit while on holiday.

Gosh---I am being quite malicious, no? LOL



Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 20 May 2016 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 7777

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Sakura24

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Originally posted by Sakura24

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Sakura24

Hi Nyna,


Oh Nyna, don't misunderstand my eagerness to see him for my changing sentiments towards the guy, I am kind of a woman who likes her enemies in close view where I can keep an watchful eye on them.Evil Smile That's why I was worrying about the MIA lakshya, who knows what he would do in incognito?Confused
I can wait to know all about everything hidden here and just too glad for dead staying buried. DeadTongue
I am indeed settled now and typing away the 13th chapter, hopefully it'll be done by eveningSmile

Love,
Sakura


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">May I interject? Wink Bold above^^ -- Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, huh? BTW I am completely in the same boat as you as regards Sanskaar's cousin. Wink

Aoow Gawd, I have asked myself so many times why I cannot shed my ambivalence towards Lakshya. The only answer I can come up with is---I am still ambivalent about my ambivalence. Wink

</font>


Yes absolutely keep your enemies closer...the gray shaded me!
On a second note, I've read somewhere recently you can grow to love hatred, I guess our case is similar we love to hate him that it's unstoppable:)

@Sakura - I am not sure, at times, I feel he is not even worthy of being an enemy (after all, even they should have some classWink

@Viji - difficult to shed your ambivalence about your ambivalence for a very ambivalent character, no ambivalence in understanding that standWink


This reminds me of Phoebe and Rachel asking Joey in Friends: Do they know that we know they know? LOL  Wink

And then when Joey says that they indeed, do know, Rachel says Ok fine, but still They don't know that we know that they know we know. LOL

Errmm...where were we? Ok yeah...ambivalence about one's ambivalence towards an ambivalent character. Wink Yeah...I think it was fueled by the said ambivalent character's ambivalence about almost everything in his life. What to do...Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NynaeveNitaReid

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Joined: 06 November 2015
Posts: 4270

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum



I find somehow, I am able to tolerate the Sahil track (so far at least), more than the resurrected/ Zombie Kavita track. Perhaps its because I just couldn't imagine someone as perspicacious and determined as Sanskaar, becoming almost madly bent upon vendetta, all due to a misunderstanding. Can you even imagine, the implication was he never rushed Kavita's body to hospital? He never attended/ arranged her cremation? He assumed she was dead, cradling her limp body in his arms while she was actually still alive? Confused

IMHO, this was such a sacrilege against Sanskaar's character---that's why I stubbornly refused to acknowledge the existence of any zombie kavita (zombita? Wink). Yeah, I didn't watch many of those episodes live either. Just recorded and fast forwarded through most of them.

We could totally use Razbliuto for Sahil. Smile As in, he feels Razbliuto when he looks at Swara in the future. He sees how blazingly happy Swara is with Sanskaar, and despite the slight bittersweet pang he feels, he realizes she was never his to begin with. LOL
LOL

I'm sure these subtle emotions would fit well on that teak wood honed countenance. Tongue Evil Smile Sahil certainly is a very ermm...formidable piece of deciduous flora. Evil Smile Reminds me of the burly teak and sal trees cloaking the nature reserves I visit while on holiday.

Gosh---I am being quite malicious, no? LOL


Absolutely,  Sanskaar loved Kavita enough to go berserk after she "dies" in his arms, and when resurrected she says that she was found by Kaveri in a wooded area on a rainy night, (how did she find her way from the temple to that area?) And as you said, Sanskaar would never have abandoned her dead body, unless he was also rendered unconsciousness and regained consciousness in some other place or at the temple itself -he did not question where her body was, in either case. Then how did he believe Kavita to be dead? God so many questions about that illogical track - even now it irritates me. 

Razbliuto for Sahil - a lovely solution for the eternal triangle that the CVs so love, which I am sure they will not do.Angry

Regarding @bold above - then whistling background is quite appropriate - it reminds me of the wind moving through the casaurina trees found on beaches Wink(My Puri trip memories are dominated by that whislting sounds)

No you are being truthful - and being the truth, might be painful for someEvil Smile


Edited by Nynaeve - 20 May 2016 at 6:46am
Alohomora_X Goldie
Alohomora_X
Alohomora_X

Joined: 25 October 2015
Posts: 1384

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna 
I am just breaking my own records for being late ...but what to do I am always like that  ...School reopening for me in 2 days ...completing homework ...

Update was awesome ...It revealed many things which where confusing me from the last update ...

So Anjan Gupta is our Sanskaar ?! It is the biggest twist brought in the story ...I actually wondered why you introduced him if the person whom swara loved previously is Bipul Kumar ..But this has made me clear know ..You have beautifully crafted that part ..Swara being concern about that scar on his forehead and he controlling his emotions was too passionate dear ..! I loved that very much ..

Sanskaar also had his own tale ..it was also sad ...losing hid love due to families not agreeing is really heartbreaking ...And both Swara and Ragini feeling for him ... they have a very good bond much Favorable for SwaSan ...

 Ragini angry on Kavita ..it really shows a sisterly care for him ...but
Swara is happy for some reason ..that they both are not together anymore... 

I am eagerly waiting for what ragini will confess ...Really confused ..
Pls update soon dear 

Love 

Soundharya..

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Joined: 06 November 2015
Posts: 4270

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundharya_01

Hey Nyna 
I am just breaking my own records for being late ...but what to do I am always like that  ...School reopening for me in 2 days ...completing homework ...

School is priority - it sounds quite tedious but then once you get into the work life, you miss school and the school friends the most. So enjoy yourself as long as these days last.

Update was awesome ...It revealed many things which where confusing me from the last update ...

So Anjan Gupta is our Sanskaar ?! It is the biggest twist brought in the story ...I actually wondered why you introduced him if the person whom swara loved previously is Bipul Kumar ..But this has made me clear know ..You have beautifully crafted that part ..

Anjan Gupta - that was a small twist - but not a hurdle in the story - so glad your doubts are cleared.Smile

Swara being concern about that scar on his forehead and he controlling his emotions was too passionate dear ..! I loved that very much ..

Swara Dead- not only does she not admit her feelings to herself, she is quite oblivious to the passion she can arouse in Sanskaar - he truly has nerves to steelWink to be able to hold back.

Sanskaar also had his own tale ..it was also sad ...losing hid love due to families not agreeing is really heartbreaking ...And both Swara and Ragini feeling for him ... they have a very good bond much Favorable for SwaSan ...

As Ragini pointed out, both lost the battle of love - though the families were actually not completely responsible, it was that their love was not enough.

 Ragini angry on Kavita ..it really shows a sisterly care for him ...but
Swara is happy for some reason ..that they both are not together anymore... 

Swara is now convinced that Sanskaar no longer loves Kavita but is confused as to why she is happy about the same Wink

I am eagerly waiting for what ragini will confess ...Really confused ..
Pls update soon dear 

Ragini's confession, do not worry - nothing to confuse the reader or twist the tale.

Love 

Soundharya..


Dear Soundharya,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alohomora_X

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16499

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Finally unres on Chapter 3 in page 15.. 
NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16499

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Res for Chapter 4 Nyna dear.. Who knows when i will get time to unres. Will try to do asap 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bawre-swasan part18 PG 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: BarkhaSingh123   Replies: 226   Views: 20025

BarkhaSingh123 226 20025 31 March 2017 at 7:54am by iam_aheli_98
SwaSan Game: Why do you Love SwaSan?

2 3

Author: Shinning_AD   Replies: 18   Views: 1674

Shinning_AD 18 1674 02 October 2016 at 6:33am by sumeetadeb
~*~ll SwaSan AT#173 ll Celebrating 100th Hug Of SwaSan ~*~IMP NT-pg37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1201   Views: 15351

OtakuGirl-Debo 1201 15351 15 September 2016 at 10:59pm by MishtyShona
~*~ll SwaSan AT #164 ll One Year Of SwaSan AT ~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: DivineDarkness   Replies: 1197   Views: 14029

DivineDarkness 1197 14029 14 August 2016 at 12:55pm by elsanna
New SwaSan VM - Saans ( Duet ) Ft.SwaSan

2 3

Author: _Esha_   Replies: 20   Views: 1696

_Esha_ 20 1696 27 July 2016 at 3:58am by _Esha_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index