Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 22)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Nyna dear...
Chapter 3 n 4.were terrific..enjoyed it thoroughly...

I simply loved the transition of swasan..from friends to someone special...sansku in taking relationship pace slow..he doesnot want to scare her...after knowing about her past..he was so understandingn felt her pain...that kiss was tasty...glad after initial ackwardness they acknowledge their change relation dynamics..n blend in it..not shy away from each other...even sansku shared his past n feeling to swaragini...nicely written...

Yes, Sanskaar is truly taking it slowly, but then the kiss and their acceptance of the growing affection for each other might inspire him to act up. And the growing friendship caused Swara to confess, his acceptance of her and her past gave him a chance to tell his tale. Swara relieved that because now she realises that he does not love Kavita any more, though Ragini is quite angry with Kavita and what she feel are impossible familiesLOL

Liked ragsan convo n they have nice jeeja saali relation...climax was intriging..what ragini wants to say..will wait for that update soon...dear

Ragini's confession - next chapter Smile

Love
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replies in blue above,

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishuuuuuuuuuu

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Ahh haa I never guessed that just before he had that cookie and coffee naa... Lol.. Nyna..

I love to drink masala chai with plain butter cookies.. Yep love to eat cinnamon roll alone..

Have you ever tasted boost tea.. Add a spoon of boost in plain tea..with milk.. Not masala.. I never mad it.. I was on occasion to in one village I tased it in a small tea stall it tasted awesome... I tried to make that on own it doesn't taste good... Like the one I had in that village...

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Ahh haa I never guessed that just before he had that cookie and coffee naa... Lol.. Nyna..

I love to drink masala chai with plain butter cookies.. Yep love to eat cinnamon roll alone..

Have you ever tasted boost tea.. Add a spoon of boost in plain tea..with milk.. Not masala.. I never mad it.. I was on occasion to in one village I tased it in a small tea stall it tasted awesome... I tried to make that on own it doesn't taste good... Like the one I had in that village...

Kamila,

I am a coffee girl, never had tea in my life though I do make a mean cup (my baby brother said that and he rarely compliments his akka so the tea must be goodWink). So all these tea combinations are only for reading Smile

Seriously.

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum

Nynu---cinnamon in chai tastes good Smile Though its better not to combine it with adrak and elaichi. Wink That would be just too many types of seasoning, all together. LOL

My personal preference is for adrak & elaichi chai, and for cinnamon in danishes/cakes/cookies. Smile Yes, yes, I admit to a sweet tooth. LOL

Viji,

You should try ginger cookies or  cinnamon rolls with your plain chai. Or choco chip cookies or the Karachi Bakery's Osmania biscuits (very little sugar and slightly salted but absolutely great with coffeeSmile)

Ooohhh Karachi bakery dry fruit cookies and cashew cookies make me go weak in the knees. TongueDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishuuuuuuuuuuNynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Nynu---cinnamon in chai tastes good Smile Though its better not to combine it with adrak and elaichi. Wink That would be just too many types of seasoning, all together. LOL

My personal preference is for adrak & elaichi chai, and for cinnamon in danishes/cakes/cookies. Smile Yes, yes, I admit to a sweet tooth. LOL

Viji,

You should try ginger cookies or  cinnamon rolls with your plain chai. Or choco chip cookies or the Karachi Bakery's Osmania biscuits (very little sugar and slightly salted but absolutely great with coffeeSmile)

Ooohhh Karachi bakery dry fruit cookies and cashew cookies make me go weak in the knees. TongueDay Dreaming

At this rate, we will have a mini bakery here itself Big smile
Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Im foodie yaar I like to try everything.. Im travel person.. So I have to... I love to visit forests villages.. It's quite impossible for me to have what I want.. So I trained myself to eat what I get..

I like tea coffee equally.. But caffeine is not good for health soo I reduce coffee sometime.. I had only one cup daily.. In anyways.. Plain or with milk.. Mocha.. Cappuccino.. Ristertto.. But I hate latte it's very rich lot more milk..

Nynaeve

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna,

And I hope...here comes Lucky, it is about him Ragini's going to share with Swara right? That was all I wanted to talk about them, for this chapter is more on Sanskar and Swara's growing feelings for the same person.

Is it only me or did the prediction sort of matches Sanskar as well? I don;t know, the thought made me feel a bit uneasy. And now, I guess Swara is finally accepting her feelings to herself. It had been a wonderfully enfolded chapter, the right dose of everything.
So back to friendship are we?

There is something I utterly admire in Sanskar, he can wait, even to the end of world. Such a strong resolve he has. And he does know that it's not friendship he is craving for, hopefully Swara will come around soon enough.

Ragini did a good job in between, I love her here!

Then the past. If what he said about Kavi is all there is to say, then that story was well handled. Since you said, this one won't have much suspense I take it Sanskar said the truth. I really liked the casual way in which he disclosed possibly a very painful chapter of his life to his new found friends.

Now another question, is Lakshya Sanskar's brother or is he a different entity all together? If they are brothers, is that how sanskar sort of suspects Ragini's involvement with Lucky? If not, what will be Lucky's role in the larger picture?

Lastly, thank you so much for the Pm dear. I'm seriously sorry for catching up so very late. I was away and just returned home today. Haven't even unpacked yet, IF addiction + coffee addiction dragged me hereEmbarrassed I hope you will forgive me, as we have a golden history of forgiving each other over our lateness. 

Love,
Sakura

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Saku- Hugwe indeed have a golden history of forgiving our tardiness. Will reply to your lovely comment soon. Heart Take care.
love,
Nyna

Sakura24

Go to top