Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 19)

ANfan_1810 Goldie
ANfan_1810
ANfan_1810

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Awesome update...

loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

nynuHug

LuckyHugHug

Ahh ..Those feels of Pehla pehla kiss ..Embarrassed Darlin duo down with after effectsLOL and that text msg .miss u ..it felt so personal and I loved how you played around with sanskaar on this and the way you handled post kiss situation..ClapStar

Oh yes, both are down and out Wink Swara heart and body and soul lost, it is just her mind that is still holding out

Dragon ..hmm after all she is not complete dragon LOL,we got to see other side of dragonSmile

the Dragon - is a sort of fire breathing one with a heart of gold. She has her reasons and a role to play too.

the story behind scar is out .. For one min yaar ,sanskaars reaction scared me I swearConfused loved how you kept it simple Thumbs Upand Kavita ..Thank god u got her married off and sent..I hope she doesnt make a come back 

No way is Kavita making a comeback - not even a mention of her name, maybe once nothing more - that much I promise.

Well I am smelling laksh hereLOL in ragini's life .

Well, could be, it is a little difficult to create an altogether new character for RaginiWink

And your lines on family..absolutely wonderful,ClapClap There cant be anyone who knows us better in and out..lovely update .I love the breezy flow..its just awesome...Love this treat before sleep ..off for yummy dreamsWink

Yes, families are crazy but then they are important - and that is what all of us want - a happy family

Love
Lucky

Darling Lucky,

Replied in blue above

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Ooo... A cliff-hanger!!! I really can't bear suspensesCry pleeej update soonBig smile
That comment brings out the beast in me Evil Smile 
Coming to the chapter.. Mashallah!! My tummy was somersaulting all through the first half..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You have built their story on their oh-so-cute notes and I actually missed them, thus i was literally flashing a Colgate smile while reading that text message ( two regular lines, i know, but stillDay Dreaming)... 

Those notes - there is something magical about handwritten notes, but then since their friendship developed, there really was not much of a necessity for notes. And the text messages - regular everyday words, but then the whole meaning and the impact changes depending on who says them and to whom. Those two words - miss you - were enough to bring life to Swara

Swara humming to herself, sooo adorable!!!WinkWink 

Yes, Swara finally loosens up enough to hum, lost as she is in the pleasant thoughts of Sanskaar - after all, she is bubbling over with joy, even if her mind is not going to allow her heart to admit it.
Loved this chapter!!Big smile And pls do update sooner, what is Ragini gonna confess to??Tongue 

Ragini's confession - nothing very earth shatteringWink And will try to update it over the weekend.

Sweet dreams for me, love for youSmileSmile
AkshataTongue

Dear Akshata,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Awesome update.. Smile

Thanks a ton - Sneha
Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna---Un res on Page 17. Smile

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna dear!!!Smile
Awesome chapter.Clap Awww!! SwaSan r always thinking about each other.Embarrassed Sanskar also had a sad past...Cry But thank God he has moved on with the support of his family.Smile Swara was feeling jealous that Sanskar used to love someone else.LOL Loved Sanskar and Ragini's friendship. And Ragini's concern towards Swara.Big smile Plzz update the next part soon. And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love,
Aheli.

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alvapriya

Hi Nyna       SmileSmile  
Thanks for the PMs.
First of all a sincere apology for not being able to comment for previous partsCryCry

Was  a bit busy in exams and due to some other things...
But read your SS today again in a go just to relish the feel of your Sweet Deals again.
And I must say what an imagination ClapClapClap and how beautifully craftedClapClapClap

It was a captivating read till now...
Really liked first meet of swasan and Sanskar's note..."Smile more often... you are adorable when you smile"      EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... so cute.

Swara's thought in the last chapter, "Sanskar needs to be kicked, that I cannot stop thinking of him"
LOL

Loved all the chapters...
Sorry but I have to now rush for my college...
Will come back with more detailed replySmile

- HARSHADA

Dear Harshada,

Firstly please do not apologise - examinations are a priority so they must be attended to first. Sanskaar's note - yes - I guess that would be enough to make most of us meltSmile 
And Swara wanting to kick Sanskaar - well, the fact is that she could not stop thinking about him and was embarassed by Mrs. Das's observations  so poor guy, he gets blamed for her state. (for which he is partly responsibleWink)

You found the story so far captivating and this comment really makes my day. Thank you so much. Take care and will wait for your detailed comment.

love,
Nyna

LoveToWrite

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Res cappuccino

Will wait, MochaSmile

Go to top