Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 18)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Hey dearest Nyna..

Dear Naina HugHug

First of all I am really really sorry for a very very late reply..Embarrassed

No apologies - standard rule with no exceptionsSmile

Chapter 2 and 3 were really beautiful and amazing..!!
Oh god..I am really in love with this story..HeartDay Dreaming

I am BlushingBlushingBlushing

Chapter 2
I loved the way you started the chapter with Swara's thoughts about the stranger..Embarrassed And then after some days, she again meets him..Big smileBig smile And yippie..He is Sanskaar after allDancing

Oh yes - anybody who is such a gentleman cannot be anyone but SanskaarWink

And soon their friendship blossomsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I really loved the way you developed their relation..They both had felt that initial connection, Sanskaar especiallyDay Dreaming... and now they share a wonderful camaraderie.

I so wanted a gradual development, Sanskaar is aware and does not fight it but Swara is confused and does even want to introspect why she is feeling so comfortable with him.

Now Ragini seems to be really protective about Swara and she wants to meet the guy..I really loved the warning looks Ragini gave at the end to himLOL and his response to her. 

Ragini and Sanskaar, obviously the declaration had to be a silent one - Swara would have been worried and unable to choose either one over the other. And yes, Ragini is quite protective about Swara now.

Chapter 3

Ha ha so Sanskaar and Ragini are now thick friends..LOL I loved it..Wink especially the bestestest friend bit..LOL Really Nyna, you always make me smile with your writing style..Its so refreshing..Hug

Ragini and Sanskaar being friends - I did feel they could have had a lovely friendship and now Swara would have the best of both worlds.LOL

Ragini is quick to understand Swara's and Sanskaar;s feelings to each other, and she even lets them be with each other, by excusing herself . Wow nice..I really love this RaginiBig smile

Ragini is sweet - and I think even a blind person could see that love they had, Swara was simply refusing to understand

And that red dress waala incident was lovely too..Swara accepting it silently when she came to know that it was Sanskaar's choice..Wink

See, that is what I was saying; when you love someone you accept their choices - so how could Swara not accept what Sanskaar selectedWink

Ok now coming to the main part, its the revelation of their past story..I was shocked when I heard that Swara decided to elope with that person, Bipul..I had assumed that, they lost their family in some accident or something like that..But this..was really unexpected..

I am so relieved, I was so unsure as to whether the reason they were separated from the family would be dramatic enough - so when you say it was unexpected, I am thrilled.LOL

I have a doubt here Nyna..Who is Anjan Gupta , that guitarist..What is his connection with Swara's bad luck, according to that fortune teller gypsy..I am confused..Please clear it..SmileSmile

So apparently, Bipul had dumped her..Or was it because of some misunderstanding..I really hope that this person wont return into Swara's life now, with any excuses...

Now this is the tricky part which I have to carefully weave it in, the gypsy just warned them to beware a man with dark eyes and who could make music - both Anjan and Bipul played the guitar. The warning need not be ominous - it would be life changing. Let us see how it pans out in the future chapters.

And the kiss Blushingwas magical..uff..Swasan..Day Dreaming But both of them are left confused of the kiss..Especially Swara..Now what is going to happen..Please update soon..I really love this story..

The kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - actually this part left me so nervous and I was actually hesitant to post it as I did - just was not sure if the whole kiss, the confusion before and the apprehension after, it appears to right, after allWink

Update - in process - should do it before end of the day!

lots of love Hug
Naina

Dear Naina,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hp_2006

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dear All,
Chapter 4 updated on Page 4. Your comments are what keep me going so please do let me know your views.

love,
Nyna

lucky.m

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Res for chapter-4
Unres
Nyna sorry for late unres

Another delicious update Clap

Nyna whenever i read this story it make me hungry for more LOL
And that first kiss wala moment and sanskar giving time to swara so he don't uncomfortable her was awesome. Clap
And the text messaging scene was lovely.

Sanskar scars reasons scared me and then i saw kavita name i got double scared LOL and then i read it fully thank god kavita is married and i hope she never comeback in their life Wink

Oh lakshya is also there in this story and the lines you have written for family seriously that was superb one Clap

All in all it was a lovely update
Update soon
Thanks for pm

Edited by Sujayricky - 19 May 2016 at 5:40pm

Nynaeve

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
nynuHug

Ahh ..Those feels of Pehla pehla kiss ..Embarrassed Darlin duo down with after effectsLOL and that text msg .miss u ..it felt so personal and I loved how you played around with sanskaar on this and the way you handled post kiss situation..ClapStar

Dragon ..hmm after all she is not complete dragon LOL,we got to see other side of dragonSmile

the story behind scar is out .. For one min yaar ,sanskaars reaction scared me I swearConfused loved how you kept it simple Thumbs Upand Kavita ..Thank god u got her married off and sent..I hope she doesnt make a come back 

Well I am smelling laksh hereLOL in ragini's life .

And your lines on family..absolutely wonderful,ClapClap There cant be anyone who knows us better in and out..lovely update .I lpove the breezy flow..its just awesome...Love this treat before sleep ..off for yummy dreamsWink

Love
Lucky

Edited by lucky.m - 17 May 2016 at 12:48pm

Nynaeve

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Res cappuccino

Unres... Cappuccino.. Wink

Nyna.. Hug .. Awesome Awesome Awesome... Update yaar.. What a post kiss description... Mmmawh for that.. Soo he tasted like mocha.. (Me Wink ).. Apart of coffee and a part of chocolate... LOL...

His flash back who is that what his name.. Wait I read once again and come... Ahhh came back.. Subroto.. Right.. How dare he to touch him.. I want to broke him apart.. Do that for me... His fb was heart touching.. Like Swara me also felt happy that they didn't became a couple.. Tongue ..

Soo that guitarist is him whom Swara saw on that party... Wow. Interesting... Finally Ragini found it he accepted it.. His answer were awesome...

This line from das... You were humming while blending the batter, which is unusual considering that you have always worked in silence. You do not appear to be running a fever, child, so maybe it could just be a happy state of mind. So I guess there is nothing to worry about, go back to your work." I liked it man...

Update soon...

With love...

Kam.. (Mocha). LOL

Edited by Vaiyambar...... - 18 May 2016 at 7:30am

Nynaeve

Krishnabhisarik Senior Member
Krishnabhisarik
Krishnabhisarik

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Ooo... A cliff-hanger!!! I really can't bear suspensesCry pleeej update soonBig smile
Coming to the chapter.. Mashallah!! My tummy was somersaulting all through the first half..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You have built their story on their oh-so-cute notes and I actually missed them, thus i was literally flashing a Colgate smile while reading that text message ( two regular lines, i know, but stillDay Dreaming)... Swara humming to herself, sooo adorable!!!WinkWink Loved this chapter!!Big smile And pls do update sooner, what is Ragini gonna confess to??Tongue Sweet dreams for me, love for youSmileSmile
AkshataTongue

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.. Smile

Nynaeve

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Nyna       SmileSmile  
Thanks for the PMs.
First of all a sincere apology for not being able to comment for previous partsCryCry
Was  a bit busy in exams and due to some other things...
But read your SS today again in a go just to relish the feel of your Sweet Deals again.
And I must say what an imagination ClapClapClap and how beautifully craftedClapClapClap

It was a captivating read till now...
Really liked first meet of swasan and Sanskar's note..."Smile more often... you are adorable when you smile"      EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... so cute.

Swara's thought in the last chapter, "Sanskar needs to be kicked, that I cannot stop thinking of him"
LOL

Loved all the chapters...
Sorry but I have to now rush for my college...
Will come back with more detailed replySmile

- HARSHADA

Edited by Alvapriya - 17 May 2016 at 10:37pm

Nynaeve

Go to top