Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 16)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

NynaHugHug
That was heat breaking nynu ..poor swaraCry Crybut glad she opened up to sanskaar 

It was but then Swara at that point was really not thinking clearly - and now that she has opened up to Sanskaar he would be able to help her heal.

Totally love the breezy flow of SS ..the freindship b/w ragini and sanskaar , sis duo missing him and the rasogullas that triggered swara to remeber her past , beautifully doneStarClap

The Ragini and Sanskaar bonding - well that is a hit and I am thrilled to bits.

To tell the truth, I think this chapter is the longest I have ever written (not that I have written muchWink) so am glad that you enjoyed the pace.

and the most important part ..kiss ..I think that going to be an important part in triggering serious thinking in both,  esp swara ..

Oh yes - a lot of thinking about that kiss in the next chapterLOL

cant wait for next yummy treat..Smile

Will  try to update by the weekend - a little submerged in spreadsheets and baby yarn.Wink

love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above

love,
Nyna

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nyna.. Hug darling.. I hold myself from giving (small) long comment.. Due to lack of time.. But I can't man..

Ohh what an update it was I'm soo. Day Dreaming got goosebumps man.. Soo Swara ran away from her family with her sister.. Who is that bitch biplu Kumar.. Dead .. I hate such kinda person...

Hayyy hayyyee.. Kiss was superb.. Sharing her sorrow with him.. Hmmm... Delicious..

San gini... Friendship was too good.. War ended in deal.. Good.. Shopping.. Scene.. LOL .. Like Sanskaar here.. Soo Swara liked his selection.. She didn't say a word.. Embarrassed .

Then.. Soo Mrs das.. Is no one for them still helped them.. What a generosity... Clap ..

Totally I loved your cappuccino... It's simply sooo yummmy... I usually like mocha..

With love..

Kam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Nyna.. Hug darling.. I hold myself from giving (small) long comment.. Due to lack of time.. But I can't man.. 

Kamila - you are supposed to be busy with your brother's wedding and yet you take time to comment Hug

Ohh what an update it was I'm soo. Day Dreaming got goosebumps man.. Soo Swara ran away from her family with her sister.. Who is that bitch biplu Kumar.. Dead .. I hate such kinda person... 

Bipul Kumar - yes -  a man who truly has no spine but maybe if he is given a chance he would tell his taleWink

Hayyy hayyyee.. Kiss was superb.. Sharing her sorrow with him.. Hmmm... Delicious..

Ok, so you liked the kiss (that took me the longest to write and left me so nervousBlushing And who else could she share her sorrows with him, how long could she resist him?

San gini... Friendship was too good.. War ended in deal.. Good.. Shopping.. Scene.. LOL .. Like Sanskaar here.. Soo Swara liked his selection.. She didn't say a word.. Embarrassed .

My take at Sanskaar and Ragini friendship is a hit - yayy - I am thrilledSmile Shopping - we all know that Sanskaar has an impeccable taste - and there was no way Swara would dislike anything he selectedWink
Then.. Soo Mrs das.. Is no one for them still helped them.. What a generosity... Clap ..

Yes Mrs. Das helped them - she had her reasons - will come in future chaptersSmile

Totally I loved your cappuccino... It's simply sooo yummmy... I usually like mocha.. 

Welcome to the coffee lovers clubs - our Gods  (flavours) might be different but we belong to the same religion (coffee)Wink

With love..

Kam...

Dear Kamila,

Replied in blue above.

Love,
Nyna

Seriously.

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey dearest Nyna..

First of all I am really really sorry for a very very late reply..Embarrassed
Chapter 2 and 3 were really beautiful and amazing..!!
Oh god..I am really in love with this story..HeartDay Dreaming

Chapter 2
I loved the way you started the chapter with Swara's thoughts about the stranger..Embarrassed And then after some days, she again meets him..Big smileBig smile And yippie..He is Sanskaar after allDancing

And soon their friendship blossomsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I really loved the way you developed their relation..They both had felt that initial connection, Sanskaar especiallyDay Dreaming... and now they share a wonderful camaraderie.

Now Ragini seems to be really protective about Swara and she wants to meet the guy..I really loved the warning looks Ragini gave at the end to himLOL and his response to her.

Chapter 3

Ha ha so Sanskaar and Ragini are now thick friends..LOL I loved it..Wink especially the bestestest friend bit..LOL Really Nyna, you always make me smile with your writing style..Its so refreshing..Hug

Ragini is quick to understand Swara's and Sanskaar;s feelings to each other, and she even lets them be with each other, by excusing herself . Wow nice..I really love this RaginiBig smile

And that red dress waala incident was lovely too..Swara accepting it silently when she came to know that it was Sanskaar's choice..Wink

Ok now coming to the main part, its the revelation of their past story..I was shocked when I heard that Swara decided to elope with that person, Bipul..I had assumed that, they lost their family in some accident or something like that..But this..was really unexpected..

I have a doubt here Nyna..Who is Anjan Gupta , that guitarist..What is his connection with Swara's bad luck, according to that fortune teller gypsy..I am confused..Please clear it..SmileSmile

So apparently, Bipul had dumped her..Or was it because of some misunderstanding..I really hope that this person wont return into Swara's life now, with any excuses...

And the kiss Blushingwas magical..uff..Swasan..Day Dreaming But both of them are left confused of the kiss..Especially Swara..Now what is going to happen..Please update soon..I really love this story..

lots of love Hug
Naina

Nynaeve

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna Hug

Will be back for a detailed Un res as soon as I can, my dear.

Un-Res

Nynu...what a delicious, lip smacking, delectable treat this SS is turning out to be. Hug

And before I write about the plot and your writing (stellar), let me deviate into some of the details which struck me when I started reading this fic. Somehow, for me, apart from the meta narrative, little nuances do matter (perhaps its my mild OCD LOL Wink), and I just loved the way your SS title as well as the chapter titles fit into your central theme---your love for a good warm cup of coffee. Tongue

"Sweet Deals"--wow, sweet indeed. As a name for a coffee place, this even trumps "Central Perk" from Friends. Smile And then we have the chapters: "Life begins after coffee", "Dark Chocolate", "Sweet as Honey", and
"Sugar Glass". Clap  Clap

I must confess, I'm not much of a coffee person, more of an adrak-elaichi chai kinda gal. Smile The only coffee I drink is when
a good cuppa of tea is absolutely impossible to come by, and then it is a Hazelnut Mocha or a Caramel Latte. I know, I know, as a coffee aficionado you must be rolling your eyes at me (My Hubby does all the time. Wink) But yes, oh yes, cinnamon is amazing.

I love the subtle wit that threads its way through a lot of your writing---in the foreword itself, we had you saying that you wake up on some days just for coffee (I feel the same way for my masala chai. Wink) Chocolates (Toblerone, Guylian, Ferrero Rocher and Cote D'Or) are passions of mine, too. LOL As are SwaSan, cookies and conversations...all combined, you had me hooked from the foreword itself!

As I mentioned in our PM exchange, I just loved the pace and tempo which you set in SwaSan's evolving dynamic. Right from their first meeting, the slight initial friction between them, settling to them both contemplating the other with interest and a small frisson of attraction, the note Sanskaar left for her, Swara's instinctive response, it was all so well done. I could almost see this happening in front of my eyes, and it made for a very warm, lovely picture. Smile

I am not much of a believer in "love at first sight", I do think that there are  people who are meant to be together, but that bond takes time to bloom into all its lovely glory. Kudos to you for giving SwaSan the time to explore what they felt for each other, their interest in each other growing into a lovely friendship and a warm camaraderie, their conversations filling their hearts with contentment and joy, and them finding peace and togetherness even in their companionable silences. That's what comfort and love is all about isn't it? Not just excitement and heart racing, knee shaking desire. But warmth, comfort and a feeling of being at home with the person, no matter what.

That small moment you described, of Swara looking into Sanskaar's eyes, and flushing at the intense ardor in them, a little nervous at the longing flaring in her own heart, was so lovely. Embarrassed Attraction distilled into a lovely moment there, with intense yet subtle writing.

And like I said before, I loved how you described the way Ragini was so very protective of Swara. I felt all warm and happy reading about the bond between the siblings---reminded me of my own very close bond with my brother. After all these years, I am still his "gudiya". Smile The way a protective Ragini suspiciously perused Sanskaar was really fun!

And then of course, the masterstroke which departed from the serial---the genuine, heartfelt friendship between Sanskaar and Ragini. With their common interests (foremost being Swara!) being the bulwark of this friendship. Loved the way Ragini gave her blessings, as it were, for Sanskaar to take his relationship forward with her sister.

The way the wounds of Swara's past came out---the trigger which pushed her to break down the walls she had erected around her heart, and finally confide all in Sanskaar, was well done. The gift Sanskaar brought back with him from Kolkata, evoking some very tender yet painful memories, the longing for her mother.

And then the whole story came tumbling out--Swara's girlish infatuation for the rather self centered, narcissistic Bipul Kumar. You know, for a moment there, I wondered if Bipul was just a name Lakshya had used as an alias, but perhaps I was barking up the wrong tree there. LOL And I was wondering what was the deal with Anjan Gupta---you'd mentioned there about how Swara was captivated by his playing. That doubt got cleared yesterday night, with Chapter 4. Smile

I liked the way you've inverted the serial portrayal of SwaSan's pasts in a way, with significant variations, of course. Swara is the one who emerged disillusioned and battered by a doomed infatuation (which she thought was love). And Sanskaar, while he too was infatuated with Kavita for a while, shook it off as he realized what he'd felt was a juvenile, callow fascination with a person who never deeply reciprocated, either.

That kiss SwaSan shared after Swara opened up to him was, for want of a better word, magical. As warm and fulfiling and flavorful as a hot cup of masala chai. Embarrassed Day Dreaming Swara registered so many things huh? The way he tasted, his fragrance...yeh toh gayi! Big smile

Sanskaar comes across as such a grounded, clued in, mature dude. He knows he loves Swara, wants her with every fibre of his being. But he doesn't want to rush her, he understands she needs time to come to terms with her feelings. The advice he gave Ragini about opening up to family and close friends, about giving them a chance to address the misconceptions they might have, was so mature. One never knows, they might not react the way one fears they would. Smile

So now we have Ragini about to confess something to Swara. I think this has something to do with Lakshya. Big smile Would he be related to Sanskaar in this fic? I think he must be, Sanskaar does mention his 2 male cousins, sons of his bade papa. So Lakshya it is huh? I just hope my earlier fear (that he used Bipul Kumar as an alias) turns out to be incorrect. Big smile

And oh yes--before I forget, I loved that witty little bit about how Sanskaar wanted to kick himself but lacked the yogic flexibility to do so! LOL

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter, Nyna my dear!

Loads of Love

---Viji

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 18 May 2016 at 4:57am

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Hey dearest Nyna..

Dear Naina HugHug

First of all I am really really sorry for a very very late reply..Embarrassed

No apologies - standard rule with no exceptionsSmile

Chapter 2 and 3 were really beautiful and amazing..!!
Oh god..I am really in love with this story..HeartDay Dreaming

I am BlushingBlushingBlushing

Chapter 2
I loved the way you started the chapter with Swara's thoughts about the stranger..Embarrassed And then after some days, she again meets him..Big smileBig smile And yippie..He is Sanskaar after allDancing

Oh yes - anybody who is such a gentleman cannot be anyone but SanskaarWink

And soon their friendship blossomsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I really loved the way you developed their relation..They both had felt that initial connection, Sanskaar especiallyDay Dreaming... and now they share a wonderful camaraderie.

I so wanted a gradual development, Sanskaar is aware and does not fight it but Swara is confused and does even want to introspect why she is feeling so comfortable with him.

Now Ragini seems to be really protective about Swara and she wants to meet the guy..I really loved the warning looks Ragini gave at the end to himLOL and his response to her. 

Ragini and Sanskaar, obviously the declaration had to be a silent one - Swara would have been worried and unable to choose either one over the other. And yes, Ragini is quite protective about Swara now.

Chapter 3

Ha ha so Sanskaar and Ragini are now thick friends..LOL I loved it..Wink especially the bestestest friend bit..LOL Really Nyna, you always make me smile with your writing style..Its so refreshing..Hug

Ragini and Sanskaar being friends - I did feel they could have had a lovely friendship and now Swara would have the best of both worlds.LOL

Ragini is quick to understand Swara's and Sanskaar;s feelings to each other, and she even lets them be with each other, by excusing herself . Wow nice..I really love this RaginiBig smile

Ragini is sweet - and I think even a blind person could see that love they had, Swara was simply refusing to understand

And that red dress waala incident was lovely too..Swara accepting it silently when she came to know that it was Sanskaar's choice..Wink

See, that is what I was saying; when you love someone you accept their choices - so how could Swara not accept what Sanskaar selectedWink

Ok now coming to the main part, its the revelation of their past story..I was shocked when I heard that Swara decided to elope with that person, Bipul..I had assumed that, they lost their family in some accident or something like that..But this..was really unexpected..

I am so relieved, I was so unsure as to whether the reason they were separated from the family would be dramatic enough - so when you say it was unexpected, I am thrilled.LOL

I have a doubt here Nyna..Who is Anjan Gupta , that guitarist..What is his connection with Swara's bad luck, according to that fortune teller gypsy..I am confused..Please clear it..SmileSmile

So apparently, Bipul had dumped her..Or was it because of some misunderstanding..I really hope that this person wont return into Swara's life now, with any excuses...

Now this is the tricky part which I have to carefully weave it in, the gypsy just warned them to beware a man with dark eyes and who could make music - both Anjan and Bipul played the guitar. The warning need not be ominous - it would be life changing. Let us see how it pans out in the future chapters.

And the kiss Blushingwas magical..uff..Swasan..Day Dreaming But both of them are left confused of the kiss..Especially Swara..Now what is going to happen..Please update soon..I really love this story..

The kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - actually this part left me so nervous and I was actually hesitant to post it as I did - just was not sure if the whole kiss, the confusion before and the apprehension after, it appears to right, after allWink

Update - in process - should do it before end of the day!

lots of love Hug
Naina

Dear Naina,

Replied in blue above.

love,
Nyna

hp_2006

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dear All,
Chapter 4 updated on Page 4. Your comments are what keep me going so please do let me know your views.

love,
Nyna

lucky.m

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Res for chapter-4
Unres
Nyna sorry for late unres

Another delicious update Clap

Nyna whenever i read this story it make me hungry for more LOL
And that first kiss wala moment and sanskar giving time to swara so he don't uncomfortable her was awesome. Clap
And the text messaging scene was lovely.

Sanskar scars reasons scared me and then i saw kavita name i got double scared LOL and then i read it fully thank god kavita is married and i hope she never comeback in their life Wink

Oh lakshya is also there in this story and the lines you have written for family seriously that was superb one Clap

All in all it was a lovely update
Update soon
Thanks for pm

Edited by Sujayricky - 19 May 2016 at 5:40pm

Nynaeve

Go to top