Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 16)

Alohomora_X Goldie
Alohomora_X
Alohomora_X

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey Nyna..
Sorry for not replying the previous but I actually did..! I wrote a big essay but sadly I didn't notice my net connection off..and so it didn't get posted and in turn I got very frustratedBig smileWink and I thought to reply for the third chapter and so know I am ..a little early !

It was an interesting chapter ..swara's past was very sad one and even her contribution is there in spoiling it she must have given some thought about her family who as brought her up ..but she was too blind in love ...I first suspected it to be laksh but it was someone else ..phew !! Know I can expect Raglak ..WinkBig smile

RagSan bonding is too adorable ..Sanskaar is a true gentleman ..he I making me go crazy ...He is so caring for the sisters ..I an understand the depth of his love when he feels for Swara ,When she said she is  "abandoned" she is too hurt ..I feel sad for her ..

But the kiss was unexpected maybe due to overflow of emotions ..but I literally enjoyed it ..do continue soon 

Lots of love 

Soundharya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Unres on page-14

Nynaeve

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
un res pg 15Hug

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Awesome update ... 
Loving this FF ... 

pl continue.

Dear Annie,

Thank you so much for reading and loving what I have written.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hi Nyna.Smile
Loved Sanskar's bond with Ragini.Smile Even she could understand that Swara and Sanskar r made for each other.Embarrassed Swara really had a painful past.Cry Loved the way Sanskar supported her throughout her narration. At last both Swara and Sanskar succumbed to their feelings.Embarrassed But alas! Swara thought it to be mistake!Cry Don't know when will she realize her feelings for him?Confused Plzz update the next part soon. And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love.
Aheli.

Dear Aheli,

Ragini and Sanskaar - there was so much potential to show them as friends which the serial never capitalised, so since I am the writer I decided to take matters into my own hands and am so glad you liked it.

Swara's past - yes painful especially when she realises that she really has nobody else to blame apart from herself.

Sanskaar - what can I say - I have made him into such a gentleman - I myself seem to be falling for himWink And Swara realising her feelings for him - well, all in good time.

love,
Nyna

iam_aheli_98

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
SmileSmile
Originally posted by Sakura24

Hi Nyna,

I apologize for vanishing from the face of earth when you had posted chapter 2, I was mourning the death of my WIFI, hence the disappearanceOuch I will try to make up for it now, while I can.

Death of Wifi - I can so relate to that (the worst system message would be - ''your ADSL is down', especially if I am reading a very interesting chapter. AngryAngry I really have to control myself from inflicting damage on the router, after all, that piece of equipment can hardly be blamed for the whims of the WiFi.

So Sanskar, is one "Gentle breeze" kind of dude, who is calm, soothing and often alluring in his approach, I like him. No wonder Swara is developing a crush on him. (She does, doesn't she?)

Sanskaar - sigh - I seem to be falling for him too - can we borrow a spell from those elven witches so that by the time the story is over, the male lead character actually falls in love with the author Day Dreaming
Back to the story, Swara - a little more than a crush and will fall for him 

I'm a very, very coffee person, can't wake up without one, so I can totally relate to all this coffee messages. That was a refreshing thought by the way. 

Coffee (Ah!, that word itself conjures up such marvelous aromas ***deep breath savouring the imagined smell of coffee***- there are days when I drag myself out of bed just for coffee. We really should have a coffee clubSmile

So the developing friendship is noted by Ragini the protective sister. I really liked the stance you finished the second chapter with, Ragini openly announcing war, while Sanskar is calmly scrutinizing her reaction and poor naive Swara oblivious to the undercurrents flowing around her!Smile

SmileSmile

Have I ever told you I liked Sanskar Ragini friendship? The two sharp minded, deeply layered and beautifully shaded people they are, that friendship was very, meaningful and profound. So I loved it here that you touched upon them having so many chords striking together and being woven in a tight friendship! 

Somehow, I have always missed the unutilised potential that Sanskaar and Ragini had for being friends. And then it would nice for Swara that the two people in her life not only like each other but actually are great friends.

I like Ragini here, too. It is not often so that in SwaSan FFs Ragini is casted in pleasant aspects, but here she is absolutely lovely! She does realize the impact Sanskar has on her still ignorant sister and hopes, rather reluctantly that perhaps he would be able to free her from some of her burden. 

Ragini in a positive light - quite a few reasons, I have not watched the serial from the beginning, but my mother always said that Ragini turning so evil was not in tune with the initial characterisation of her (maybe she is a little partial to RaginiWink), the way I am planning this tale really does not need an evil one and now the actual reason - I was absolutely confident in my inability to create a plusible grey character (I have often mentioned that I admire grey / dark Ragini / Suvanna that you have created or the Ragini / Kavita / Janaki that Shru has but I simply do not have that talent). So when you say that you like Ragini I am thrilled. 

So this was it huh? Had a sort of jub we met vibe although, neither the family not the outcome was very similar. 

When I finished, even I got that vibe Wink (one of the very few films that I had watched and liked). To tell the truth, after I read you comment on Chapter 1, I was half tempted to use that reason. Here would be the conversation after Swara and Ragini burn down a bakery (yet again)

Swara (trying to pretend to be an angry big sister but failing quite notably) - "Ragini you have done it again. When will you learn to read the recipe properly? And what did you use now?"

Ragini: "well..."

Swara: "Sigh - do you even know the difference between right and wrong?

Ragini: "Oh yes, wrong is fun"

Swara glares at her little adorable sister which as usual has no effect on her. Ragini allows Swara to glare at her for a few minutes and then asks, "So what do we do now?". Swara sighs and says, "the usual, we run!" 

But then there was no way I could proceed after that so it had to be thisLOL

I see why Swara choose the escape. It is very natural for someone, compressed for so long to find a tiny hole in the prison structure and flee, not caring of the storms waiting outside. I guess something of the similar sort had encouraged Ragini to follow her sister, if I'm not much mistaken.

Yes, you are right, when one is suppressed for so long, all they need is one possibility of escape and they throw caution to the winds. As for Ragini, as Aslan the Lion (of Narnia) says, that is her tale and she will tell soon.LOL

Although I'm surprised at myself for asking, where is Lakshya in all this? You see, you made me miss someone I hardly think of during the day.Embarrassed

Lakshya - as I had once mentioned to Viji, in anything  I write (not that I have written much), Lakshya is the hardest to write . He will come along, a little later. 

The fallen walls, surfaced wounds, recollecting pasts and reassuring kisses...wonderful combination. Reminded me of Icarus for a moment...I did a similar stunt there (I was hell nervous while posting that chapter) have you chanced upon it?

Icarus - I have lost count of the number of times I have read that but I think I have missed up commenting on the same, I shall have to make up for that lapse. I also remember going back to Icarus each time I had to write about Calypso and I would end up reading Icarus all over again.
Nervous - I was petrified - which is why it took me so long to update (Actually writing those few lines itself took me so much of time and each time I read my efforts, I was convinced not to post it. Which is also why I ended it there.Wink

So now we have paved way for a sweet love story, I hope we will have some more sweet treats soon. Sort of addicted to your recipe now. I have became a full time faithful customer of this little bakery. Continue soon.

Now this is like a dessert (cinnamon rolls with coffee?), you liking my story.  And I am now delirious enough to believe I can write. 

Love,
Sakura

Dear Sakura,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 11 May 2016 at 4:16am

Sakura24

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

hey nyna
tasty chapter as always...so sanskar won the battle and ragini's trust both. Big smile nobody can escape his charms. I loved their Bond. its so cute. even ragini knows their feelings and she also trusts him.

swara's past was really painful. first dadi and shekhar then bipul. Angry but sanskar will help her. Embarrassed their conversation was awesome. Smile the wall around her heart is breaking by sanskar's actions. Embarrassed

will wait for the next. lots of love. Embarrassed
Helee.

Dear Helee,

I am so happy that you are relishing the chapters. HugHug

Sanskaar winning Ragini's trust, well she was just being the protective sister here and when she realised that Sanskaar has the best intentions at heart for Swara she gave up the battle and when they realised their common interests they did become good friends. And that is why Ragini realises that Sanskaar loves Swara.

Swara's past - well it was a very conservative atmosphere so she seized the first chance at escape -- not caring as to what the results of such an action would be. 

Yes, Sanskaar has managed to have the walls around Swara's heart crumble.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Awesome Update..

Thank you so much, Sneha

Go to top