Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 15)

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
NynaHugHug
That was heat breaking nynu ..poor swaraCry Crybut glad she opened up to sanskaar 

Totally love the breezy flow of SS ..the freindship b/w ragini and sanskaar , sis duo missing him and the rasogullas that triggered swara to remeber her past , beautifully doneStarClap

and the most important part ..kiss ..I think that going to be an important part in triggering serious thinking in both,  esp swara ..

cant wait for next yummy treat..Smile

love
Lucky

Edited by lucky.m - 11 May 2016 at 12:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

ANfan_1810 Goldie
ANfan_1810
ANfan_1810

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Awesome update ... 
Loving this FF ... 

pl continue.

Nynaeve

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna.Smile
Loved Sanskar's bond with Ragini.Smile Even she could understand that Swara and Sanskar r made for each other.Embarrassed Swara really had a painful past.Cry Loved the way Sanskar supported her throughout her narration. At last both Swara and Sanskar succumbed to their feelings.Embarrassed But alas! Swara thought it to be mistake!Cry Don't know when will she realize her feelings for him?Confused Plzz update the next part soon. And thanks for the pm.Big smile
With love.
Aheli.

Nynaeve

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Res for Chapter 3

Sorry for the Late unres Nyna dear

Hi Nyna dear..

So sorry about the late unres and also sorry about the breif comment . Still pressed for time even on Weekends. 

I knew from the way you ended last update, Ragini and Sanskar will become friends soon and it did happen , i liked it . Also the mention of coffee and cookie made me hungry too. I like that Ragini is acting as an Cupid between this two. 

I love Rasgullas even though i am not a bengali. Moving onLOL . Loved what Sanskar said to swara to finally make her share her past with him , the way he said nothing will change between them was the greatest assurance one can give and i loved how Swara took that chance to open up.

I didnt expect that, but i really felt Swara story was too painful yet sheds light in both the sisters life. I felt really good to know there story as well. But happy that her self made wall to her heart is slowly falling apart, and the kiss was totally unexpected and it made me super happy to know what in store for them. For that i have to read the next chapter i suppose, so off to read the next chapter asap. Just wanted to let you know i loved this update a lot. While i may not be able to express how much i liked it in words but i hope you understand that i really did enjoy it a lot. 

Love

Nita

Edited by NitaReid - 22 May 2016 at 3:47am

Nynaeve

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hi Nyna,

I apologize for vanishing from the face of earth when you had posted chapter 2, I was mourning the death of my WIFI, hence the disappearanceOuch I will try to make up for it now, while I can.

So Sanskar, is one "Gentle breeze" kind of dude, who is calm, soothing and often alluring in his approach, I like him. No wonder Swara is developing a crush on him. (She does, doesn't she?)
I'm a very, very coffee person, can't wake up without one, so I can totally relate to all this coffee messages. That was a refreshing thought by the way. 

So the developing friendship is noted by Ragini the protective sister. I really liked the stance you finished the second chapter with, Ragini openly announcing war, while Sanskar is calmly scrutinizing her reaction and poor naive Swara oblivious to the undercurrents flowing around her!Smile

Have I ever told you I liked Sanskar Ragini friendship? The two sharp minded, deeply layered and beautifully shaded people they are, that friendship was very, meaningful and profound. So I loved it here that you touched upon them having so many chords striking together and being woven in a tight friendship! 

I like Ragini here, too. It is not often so that in SwaSan FFs Ragini is casted in pleasant aspects, but here she is absolutely lovely! She does realize the impact Sanskar has on her still ignorant sister and hopes, rather reluctantly that perhaps he would be able to free her from some of her burden. 

So this was it huh? Had a sort of jub we met vibe although, neither the family not the outcome was very similar. 

I see why Swara choose the escape. It is very natural for someone, compressed for so long to find a tiny hole in the prison structure and flee, not caring of the storms waiting outside. I guess something of the similar sort had encouraged Ragini to follow her sister, if I'm not much mistaken.

Although I'm surprised at myself for asking, where is Lakshya in all this? You see, you made me miss someone I hardly think of during the day.Embarrassed

The fallen walls, surfaced wounds, recollecting pasts and reassuring kisses...wonderful combination. Reminded me of Icarus for a moment...I did a similar stunt there (I was hell nervous while posting that chapter) have you chanced upon it?

So now we have paved way for a sweet love story, I hope we will have some more sweet treats soon. Sort of addicted to your recipe now. I have became a full time faithful customer of this little bakery. Continue soon.

Love,
Sakura

Nynaeve

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey nyna
tasty chapter as always...so sanskar won the battle and ragini's trust both. Big smile nobody can escape his charms. I loved their Bond. its so cute. even ragini knows their feelings and she also trusts him.

swara's past was really painful. first dadi and shekhar then bipul. Angry but sanskar will help her. Embarrassed their conversation was awesome. Smile the wall around her heart is breaking by sanskar's actions. Embarrassed

will wait for the next. lots of love. Embarrassed
Helee.

Nynaeve

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Awesome Update..

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz