Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 14)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Hey Nyna.. Please pm me your next update.. Coz busy babes.. You know y..

Of course, Sweetheart, Just sent a buddy request! and your name is in my mailing listSmile

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 03 May 2016 at 12:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.

krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Nyna sweety...Smile
Sweetest yummiest update...Wink

Sooo starting with Sansku leaving note..swara safely kept it n reread it n smiling...she was desperately waiting for him n he came... how they both become friends...sansku first move paid off...both became comfortable with each other company.. they talk.. attracted to each other...loved ur writing...nicely written...Clap

Ragini part was good..she is worried for her sister.. she is careful that her sister does not suffer any heartbreak..Confused.well enjoying alot...this SS is refreshing...Big smile

Waiting for next..update soon..Smile

Talia

Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 06 May 2016 at 5:17pm

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Nyna sweety...Smile
Sweetest yummiest update...Wink

Sooo starting with Sansku leaving note..swara safely kept it n reread it n smiling...she was desperately waiting for him n he came... how they both become friends...sansku first move paid off...both became comfortable with each other company.. they talk.. attracted to each other...loved ur writing...nicely written...Clap

Ragini part was good..she is worried for her sister.. she is careful that her sister does not suffer any heartbreak..Confused.well enjoying alot...this SS is refreshing...Big smile

Waiting for next..update soon..Smile

Talia

Dear Talia,

Glad to know that you find the chapter yummy Smile

Of course, Swara had to keep the note (she found him quite intriguing).
Ragini is worried for her sister and is being protective - well I guess that is what normal sisters do (though RS would have a very different idea - she seems to prefer sister murders sister duoWink)

The next update - in a couple of daysSmile

love,
Nyna

krishuuuuuuuuuu

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Unres on page 3 Nyna dear

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Res.. You know my schedule Nyna dear.. Will read it asap and comment as well.But cant skip Res when i saw you have posted an new SS.. 

Unres..

Hi Nyna Dearest 

I dont think i can apologize enough for such a delay except blame my current busy life as much as i can LOL.. While i felt real bad that i didnt read it for this long, it was such fun to read both the chapter together that i can hardly wait for the next one .. Smile.. You were an brilliant writer Nyna dear.Clap  Words cant express how much i liked this SS so farHeart.. I love Coffee too.. 

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - And you love coffee too - we could have a coffee lovers club Smile

I really want to write an detailed comment on the SS but i dont think i can do justice to it, somehow i feel writing about that SS will make it less than what it is due to my poor penman ship and i dont want that ... In short i am kind of worried i wont be able to give the credit it deserve if i decided to go in detail while commenting about it .. 
 You know i always say this to you that your comments describe my updates much better than my updates, that so true, your comments were always better than my updates and i dont feel i can write such a worthy comment for your SS ...So here i go you have been warned before hand LOL

And where in the whole world did you get this weird feeling that you have cannot write - I admire your writing and you admire mineBig smile - Maybe we should also form a Mutual Admiration Society. And please do not embarrass me by saying that you cannot say anything worthy  - I simply love reading your updates and your comments

Ragini and Swara relationship is really lovely and while you have hinted about the past ,about how a single incident changed their life forever , i am curious to know about it .. While Swara was working i was wondering why Ragini was not helping her sister ,only to find out later she works somewhere else LOL..  I am liking the Mrs Das character ..

The incident - coming up in Chapter 3 - and am glad that you liked Ragini and Swara's bond (the serial truly ruined the sister bondWink

Sanskar is  perfect in your SS dearEmbarrassed, and i really love his small notes and how it lead to such a beautiful friendship between both of them. I loved that there first three visits where few days apart each time leading to them thinking about the notes and the other person all the time Smile.. Also i love that SwaSan bonded over time and formed a close friendship . So Sanskar family is pretty much the same, we got Dadi in Ragini and Swara life who else i wonder..  As i said i dont think word can express how much i loved this last two chapters and the way you are shaping up the characters..

Sanskaar is perfect on his own - there is no way he can be otherwiseSmile And yes his family is the same as the serial. Regarding Swara and Ragini - chapter 3 should answer those queries.

And i dont think i can try now in my sleep driven state Ouch. But do update soon as i cant seem to wait too read the next chapter .. 

Ah! that explains why you felt you could not write  - you truly are sleep driven. Take rest and care. I am almost done with Chapter 3, will update.

Love,

Nita Hug

Dear Nita,

Replied in blue above

lots of love,
NynaHeart

NitaReid

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Dear readers and my lovely friends, I have updated Chapter 3 and am quite a bit apprehensive about it. I just hope it does live up to at least some of the expectations.

Love,

Nyna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98SujayrickyNitaReid

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Nyna a superb update Clap
All the scene was very beautifully written

I loved ragsan bonding you have awesomely written their bonding.
Sanskar winning ragini trust was superb and ragini also trust him now

And swara past was really a heartbreaking past Cry first shekhar and dida and now this bibul Angry poor swara her only support is ragini. Swaragini bonding and understanding is awesome but that kiss was a big surprised to me Embarrassed and that kiss have a delicious part of this story

Truly a lovely update
Update soon
Thanks for pm

Edited by Sujayricky - 10 May 2016 at 10:15pm

Nynaeve

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Res for chapter 3 Big smile
Unres: 

Nyna Hug

You need not have any percentile of nervousness about this lovely lovely chapter at all. Let's start with the beginning- bang to the point - RagSan are not even frenemies, let alone enemies - just sweet and cool best friends Big smile. I have a real thing about men who become close to their beloved's siblings- my own hubby has a special soft spot in my heart for that though I would NEVER ever admit this to him LOLLOL. I really liked how Sanskaar befriends both those girls and there was a palpable sense of him alleviating their loneliness and grief. Then comes the growing closeness further developed between SwaSan especially with more bringing down of formalities as to restricted visiting hours etc.

We also get the "secret" I was rather curious about. I thought it was to do with a man but was sure it had Lakshya involved but this was so much more realistic and natural and you had said to me before you were worried about that not being dramatic enough (or words to that effect). Again, there was no cause. This is pretty big and earth shaking for the sort of girls you showed the sisters to be especially given their upbringing and dragon Dadi. I felt Swara's pain and disillusionment at that clear infatuation (but one she entertained in really good faith) shattering and her reactions and her sense of shame and failure and fear of going back mixed with the terrible loneliness they now face and her guilt at Ragini being dragged in too were so well done Clap. Again, you bring that all out so powerfully without over egging it- a real feat for a writer IMHO.

What is even more powerful and the cherry on the cake of this chapter (sorry about the rather trite puns!), was the sequence where Swara confides in Sanskaar. The way this came about so sweetly and naturally again was heartwarming- the loving gesture of giving them sweets they should and do like, and that being the key that unlocks the memories and Pandora's box too was finely managed. The literal outpouring of grief long suppressed and that to, with the best person she could have let in to her heart- gave me such a sense of peace despite the situation and the angst clearly coming across. Finally he can apply the balm this girl so needs to be soothed with. Then that beautiful moment sealed with a kiss- it was perfect Day Dreaming. In some ways the circumstances could be seen as "wrong" but that is what actually made it so right. That one kiss- it did SO much. It healed old hurts, it made them acknowledge what they feel, it made hearts race, most of all it threw hope out of that box opened into light and made the rest of the nasty stuff feel like it had real chances to soon disappear. There was symbolism in giving into that too as it means Swara is ready to let new love in, real love and not what came before which wasn't love at all. She regrets it as I knew she would but that in itself if the beauty of it. All over, the feels were amazing and it made me feel warm and tingly and still moved in a nice way! 

Lovely chapter Nyna, eagerly await the next!

Lots of love 

Shru xoxo

Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 09 May 2016 at 12:20pm

Nynaeve

Go to top