Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan SS: Sweet Deals (Completed) (Page 13)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Awesome update..loved it

Thank you Smile

Best, 
Nyna

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

NynaHug
yipee Dancing..my love for stranger didn't go in vain ..its sanskaarEmbarrassed

How else could a such a lovable stranger be anybody other than SanskaarSmile

It was such an engaging and easy read ..totally loved the growing camaraderie between swara and sanskaar ..Feels of pehla nasha pehla khumarEmbarrassed so beautifully penned downClapClapHeart

'' pehla nasha - well this would end up as love. I wanted them to slowly fall for each other - if love is beautiful so should the journey be (of course, love at first sight is also wonderful but...)

Raginis  protective stance for her sister is onLOL and I totally loved thr wordless convo b/w ragini and sasnkaar ..I could just imagine it 

Ragini is protective for Swara (I am sure everyone with siblings could equate to that stance) and the wordless conversation between Ragini and Sanskaar - I am so happy that you liked it LOL

Awesome and lovely updateThumbs UpClap
Star
Love
Lucky

PS ; Congrats and good wishes for your bother and his boySmile

Thank you, which could mean that the updates might be delayed - currently, my nephew is occupying all my thoughts - I seriously want to know if I can manage a ''pseudo-maternity' leave (being the sister of the brand new fatherBig smileBig smileBig smile)- maybe I should talk to my bossLOL

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue aboveSmile

love,
Nyna
Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Helee

your story is really beautiful. I read the whole chapter with a smile. it is just so damn cute. Star swasan and their bond is so adorable. Embarrassed ragini is good too. waiting for the next part. Smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I am reading your comments with a smileSmileSwaSan well the couple itself is so adorable guess anything related to them has the cuteness inbuilt. Ragini is good - thank you.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Next chapter, will try to update as soon as possible.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You have not let me know your name, please do share, it would be better to converse , only if you do not mind.Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Best,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nyna</font>
hey Nyna,
I am Helee. Smile true swasan is so adorable that everything about them is cute. but in your story they are extra cute Wink BTW it was nice talking to you. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged

your story is really beautiful. I read the whole chapter with a smile. it is just so damn cute. Star swasan and their bond is so adorable. Embarrassed ragini is good too. waiting for the next part. Smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I am reading your comments with a smileSmileSwaSan well the couple itself is so adorable guess anything related to them has the cuteness inbuilt. Ragini is good - thank you.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Next chapter, will try to update as soon as possible.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You have not let me know your name, please do share, it would be better to converse , only if you do not mind.Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Best,</font>
hey Nyna,
I am Helee. Smile true swasan is so adorable that everything about them is cute. but in your story they are extra cute Wink BTW it was nice talking to you. Embarrassed

Helee is such a lovely name (so we pronounce it to rhyme with Helly?) And the pleasure is all mine. 

SwaSan are cute, right? (they can be exasperating at times but are always irresistibly cute)

love,
Nyna

Helee

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nynaeve]

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Heleeis such a lovely name (so we pronounce it to rhyme with Helly?) And the pleasure is all mine.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">SwaSan are cute, right? (they can be exasperating at times but are always irresistibly cute)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">love,</font>

yes nyna they are irresistibly cute...and seductive. Embarrassed i just love them and your story do all the justice to their cuteness.

well my name is Helly too(with same pronunciation and meaning) but due to some technical error it is Helee on records.you can call me Helee or Helly whatever you like. Smile and thanks for complementing my name. Embarrassed

Edited by Helee - 02 May 2016 at 5:12am

Nynaeve

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Unres on page-10

Nynaeve

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Res
Unres
Nyna a big wala sorry for late unres Cry 
Arre yaar, no apologies please Smile

Such a delicious update LOL 

Delicious! Big smile- thanks 

Really a superb update I totally loved it. Sanskaar asking for friendship that was lovely Swara acceptance.. Too Ragini war on Sanskaar LOL His answer to Ragini was nice Clap

Ragini and Sanskaar - war is too big a word - let us see what the next chapters reveal.Wink

I really liked their growing friendship was superb.. Swara changing it was noticed by Mrs. Das and Ragini.. Embarrassed

Ragini and Swara are close - as normal sisters are,  so it is natural that she would notice

Why Swara hiding her past.. What will the reason behind the scar on Sanskaar hand... For that i am despertely waiting for next update. Embarrassed 

Swara past and Sanskaar's story - will unfold over the next chaptersWink

Update soon 

Maximum by this weekend

Thanks for pm

Dear Sujay,

Replied in blue

Best,
Nyna
Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Nyna.. Please pm me your next update.. Coz busy babes.. You know y..

Nynaeve

Go to top